Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. (37080 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by donmanuel1: 6:01pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear no vex, na 2.1, 2.2 , or 1.1 class u graduate with
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by admax(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations....i rejoice with you.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by blesseenE: 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats o...am tapping and getting my own great job too. Amen
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Godisnear(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2015
donmanuel1:
Godisnear no vex, na 2.1, 2.2 , or 1.1 class u graduate with

Na PASS oh my brother. Na God just do am *:-)

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by muhammad23(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2015
Seems this is a season of getting jobs. Fellow Nairalanders, if anyone tells you their are no jobs out there, tell them capital NO... Mouth watering jobs are out there ...just pray for that favour to locate you.. I just graduated from earning a low five digit salary to a better Six digit salary(This aint no show off) ...got my letter last friday and if you care to know, its one of the top FMCG's in Nigeria... I'd be earning as much as six times my previous salary... As a graduate...I started from the bottom, earning what some people pay for grocery shopping @ a go...but I never lost hope...I worked hard, believed in God..and he answered my prayers.....

Moral of my story: Never despise the days of small beginnings.

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by kenex4ever(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2015
diddydiva:
thanks.
will be expecting at the section wink
bye
habba! U don dey book am already
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by brilliant5(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

congratulations. BT seun move to back page
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Seunvense(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
Congrat
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by kennyok(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
congrat bro..
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats, I key into it for my brother.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Seamareggae(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats bro....

I tap into from ur testimony bro...

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Kingsasian(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
heneversleep:
Congrats Godisnear cheesy. To those of us still in the job race, either awaiting call for offer letters or interviews. Pray God answers our prayers soonest also. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, though it tarries but at the end it shall speak.
men don cram bible verses tire because they want God to favour them...hahahahahahaha
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by shammahyaro(f): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
congrats.....
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by neonet(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
Click on the link below and add us up on facebook if you want to know more about us:

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats on your new job!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by mancj1010: 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
I hope it is not insurance coy.....cos it is not easy there...congratulations
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Princegwu1: 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Congrat man. I tap ur annointing
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by voque: 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
Congrstulationss on your new job.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by voque: 6:53pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulations!!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by InMyOpinion(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by IamYhudii(f): 6:58pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats man. Indeed, your prayers of many year are not lost, they have been issued into beauty n glory.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by G3n3sis: 6:59pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats man! More grease to ur elbow!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by piicity(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2015
Speaking in korede bello's voice: GODWIN!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by farano(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

Hehehehehe grin

Congratulations! smiley
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2015
Congratulation, I key into it. Amen
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by RomanceLander(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2015
God is always near my brother
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

Porting to Romanceland because you will have money to toast ladies bah ?

You need to repent..
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
bmbachu:
congrats.....i will testify like u soon, amennnnn

When you find work in my company.

Say amen !
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 19, 2015
it's one thing to get a job, its another thing to keep it.Be ready for competition and absorption into a new environment.Just like bible says you're being sent into d midst of wolves so be wise as serpent and gentle as dove.Above all I advice you to save enough for the raining day and forget about romanceland for now until you cab able enough to be financially responsible and ready to bear the consequence.Ensure you are entrepreneurship minded and oriented so as to plan for the raining day, your future spouse,kids,family members,church ofvGod, friends and relatives.This is the advice I would give if my younger ones came to meet me to share this kind of good news. Yoruba has this saying that if I use my teeth to cut kola for you, don't eat it but if I use my mouth to advice you,pls take heed to it
."Abo oro lan so fun Omoluwabi to ba denu tan yo di odi ndi."
Happy 4 u though.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
boobookitty:
congratulations dear.....i will testify like u very soon by His grace, amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeen! grin
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by tmeg: 7:38pm On May 19, 2015
congratulations ooooooooo

Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test / Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly