Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. (37082 Views)

N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by GenerousLord: 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

Hahahaha, you harsh oh, take it easy on me nah. Anyway thanks for the advice.
You're welcome, Sir.

Congrats smiley
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Reyez: 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats, you shall hear mine story 4Gud soon IJN.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by olatricia(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
Ur dp is simply majestic
diddydiva:
congrats bro.

now take your happy mood do what my signature says. wink

let this be your first assignment in romance section cheesy

Click here to vote: http://
www.nairaland.com/2322733/miss-nairaland-
contest-2015-elimination
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2015
you got a job where?
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by hardbody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Congratulations. Non Bank financial services is the bomb. I left banking and joined that sub sector years back, i have had no regrets. Now concentrate your effort in learning on the job, improve yourself, dont be shy to ask questions, please avoid carreer limiting steps, continue to position uourself for more challenges. When you have garnered some experience, launch yourself to recruiters through sources such as linkedIn. You won't be searching for jobs, headhunters will be coming after you and on your own terms. January last year when i changed jobs again, i had 3 offers to pick from and was headhunted by all three. The good Lord see you through and bless uour carreer growth.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ITbomb(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:
, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

GOD bless you all.

''I'll prepare and someday my chance will come" Abraham Lincoln
That quote alone is enough
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by dbest01: 5:17pm On May 19, 2015
Wow! I'm happy for you.
Congrats
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by jamex93(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2015
I tap from your testimony brother
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by elantraceey(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you applying in advance? #Justkidding wink

Applying ko , lol.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Pascal181: 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats dear, God wil take u 2 greater height.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by maggilove(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
I'm happy for you and I am using you as a point of contact, wish you Well
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by keandre: 5:20pm On May 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by smoothpapuzy(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=elantraceey post=33883353]Congratulation smiley

As regards to your last statement I guess you are gonna be spending the money you'll make on ladies tongue

#just kidding

Its seems to me you're trying to book your space. Next you will ask. ' how much are you being paid self' and now #just kidding.
Yimu
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Psuedy(f): 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats ooo. Baba God abeg remember me soon.I don taya.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Ayjos10(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
congratulation bro
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by boobookitty: 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
congratulations dear.....i will testify like u very soon by His grace, amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by figo4luv: 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
Congrat
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by hadura29(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
Make I run key into the testimony sharp sharp. God of Ayodele Babalola I dey look your eyes ooooo.

Godisnear:
Nairalanders come and rejoice with me, i just received my employment letter after years of searching for a good job. Surviving all thr stages including the medicals wey my blood pressure high like something else. I cant even count the number of jobs(Fed & Private) i've applied for and regret mails that followed but today God has done it.

My Basic salary and allowances are cool and the organization(Non-bank financial institution) encourages career growth and development. Although the vacancy wasn't posted on nairaland but nairalanders, especially you all in jobs/vacancies section are all great, filled with an undying spirit, always ready to try again, to encourage others and be of help to one another. Keep up the good work guys and to all the unemployed nairalanders, i wanna say, God is alive, trust him, never give up, your time will come someday, just prepare.

I bless the name of the Lord for my days of job hunt are over. I'm officially going to stop visiting job sites. Bye bye to job section in nairaland. Porting to Romanceland.lol....

GOD bless you all.

Congrats bro...
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Rapsodee(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
GenerousLord:
LoL@"Porting to romanceland."

This life sha!
You just got yourself a great job, and now you're gradually losing memory of how you never missed attendance on Nairaland's job thread, of how you always read all the Nigerian newspapers carrying job adverts.

Then, you never knew what was 'roman-', not to talk of romanceland. All you knew then was how to seek for the grace and mercy of God to make you get that job that you had always wanted. I'm sure that was why you chose 'Godisnear' as your username on Nairaland.

But now, levels don change o cheesy . Your 3rd leg in between your 2 legs has re-awakened your 3rd senses, and for the first time, it seems like you've now discovered the need to begin 'romancelanding' on Nairaland (after all, body no be firewood grin you don try reach grin )
I just hope you don't change your username from 'Godisnear' to 'Godisfar', coz na small small e dey start o grin

Well, congrats on your new job, and I'm glad to celebrate with you this day. smiley
Ensure you don't forget God, and make sure you pay your tithe.

Cheers smiley
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by FitnessNigeria: 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
No finish your salary for romanceland to avoid returning back to where you left.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by odunkha(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
#Godwin. Expecting mine soon!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by princefaculty(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
Nice one Bro, congratulations.

As for biding farewell to the job forum e ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ make sense o, check in once in a while & encourage others, who knows how far your advise & encouragement from the perspective of one who have suffered it all will go?

the very best as u resume
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by dollarlander: 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

How una no go port to romance? Money come woman come. Open your eye, ko ma gbe egun eleegun.

Work hard to sustain that job o. That's another thing.
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by frajoe2reel: 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
congrat the God dat did urs wud definitely do mine
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by nodullin(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!! May God do it for others too
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by elantraceey(f): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=smoothpapuzy post=33896507][/quote]

Are you sure you quoted the right person ?
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by elantraceey(f): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=smoothpapuzy post=33896507][/quote]

Are you sure you quoted the right person ?
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by bellras(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
It shall b an unending joy wink cheesy
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by queenprecy(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2015
congrats bro!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by emanobis(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
Godwin!!!
Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by ghetto101(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats

Godisnear:

GOD bless you all.

Re: I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It. by Rhozabeth(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2015
God-win!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / Food Concept (chicken Republic) Aptitude Test / My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.