Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (159966 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by tpiadotcom: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2015
perryy:
My baby is about three weeks and my wife bleeped me last night. Hope nothing will happen?

wait for some years before having sex again, this one time can pass. . . . .. . . . . .
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by effyzie01(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2015
nickibarb:

please what is coolidge effect? i'm about to ask google sha but maybe you can tell me. marriage is 2 years and 6 months old. we're still very much in love so, for now, unless some demonic girl tries to get a hold on him with blackmagic, i am 100% sure that cheating is not in the books.

Sorry for the late response. I was too busy and stayed off internet for a while.

Loosely put, Coolidge Effect is a phenomenon in which a spouse (usually the husband) will experience a drop, not only in his libido, but in his overall performance while having sex with his partner as their union age.

This drive some men to cheat if only to convince themselves that they still have it in them.

Your marriage is still young and i'm sure you won't be noticing any change in your husband's performance. But stay vigilant.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by gabe: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
tpiadotcom:

wait for some years before having sex again, this one time can pass. . . . .. . . . . .

No mind am. Nothing wrong with doing her if she isn't in pain.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by saintneo(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2019
nellyme:
A friend of mine just put to bed a bouncing baby boy. I went visiting and we got to discuss a lot of things. She told me a lot of things...(I'm keeping ma mouth shut)....what got me concerned was that she said she had intercourse with the husband cos he insisted. At first I was shock but I feigned ignorant of that...when I left her I got to do a lot of research and decided to share it here cos I think der might be people in similar situation.
Here are some questions I considered:
Is a mother able to have intercourse with her husband while she is still nursing her baby?
What effect does the mother's milk have on the child if she has intercourse while she is breast feeding?
How long should she wait after birth before she can have relations with her husband?
***i also heard somewhere that a woman doesn't dare give milk to her child once she has begun to have sexual relations. If she does it, the child will become sick and even die***
The answer I was able to deduct from my research was : "Yes, a mother is able to have intercourse with her husband while she still nurses her baby, providing they wait for a few weeks after birth until her organs are back to normal."
REASONS:
1. It takes from 4 to 6 weeks after birth for a woman's uterus to return to its normal state. There is a red discharge from the uterus after the baby is born which is called the lochia. It lasts about two weeks and tends to flow most when the mother is nursing her baby. Later the lochia becomes a lighter colour and then it finally stops.
2. The father's sperm cannot enter into the milk and cause the baby to get sick.
MY ADVICE:
The best way a father should show his love to his child is to love the baby's mother. Mothers Please don't abstain from sex totally during breast feeding because it pushes the impatient husbands to infidelity and fathers do not rush your wives, give them time to heal.
CLOSING REMARK:
It is even true that mothers who breast-feed their babies are more interested in returning to active intercourse with their husbands as soon as possible after birth. They want to express the love and gratitude which they have in their hearts for the father of their child.
Cheers!!!
I rest my case
But what do you think

Nice one.

But how can a husband get his wife wet (down below) during this period. Assuming her main button was breast before baby arrival, how else can a man perform pre-intimacy?

All these is to make the sex worth it, this is to avoid diving in and finishing quick without the woman being satisfied.
Re: Nursing Mothers And Intercourse by chii8(f): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2019
If breast is her main button, you can go there nah,the thing is for the big baby and small baby. Besides the big baby is the best milk extractor in cases where the milk is too full and the small baby isn't interested, to relieve the new mum,services of the big baby is needed.

N/B:the big baby is the Oga at top while the small baby is the new little cutie that the new mum is carrying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.