Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign (37903 Views)

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by mohisi: 8:35pm On May 20, 2015
mbulela:

Stop exposing your ignorance in public. Your spirit is grossly misleading you.
This is the man that transformed the Lagos state judiciary. Lagos state judiciary is a million miles away from the federal judiciary. The records are there for ignorant folks like you to see. Secondly, besides academics the man is a proven advocate of the law not just in Theory but also in practice.
Comparing a man like Osinbajo with the likes of Atiku and Sambo is an insult that should warrant an automatic ban in properly organized fora.
They are not his match either in intellect, integrity nor administrative sagacity.
Your disdain for Tinubu must not affect your sense of reasoning.
Ability to arrange political thugs and snatched ballot boxes is not a measure of a man's political acumen.
Desist equating same.
love that is just a fool
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Gwagon(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:

What kind of post is this? No beginning & no ending.....
just like that of a mad that have no bearing.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Sunny360: 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Do you know the meaning of invincible?

My brother! Some people don't just know the meaning of some words,yet they use it [so freely].
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by nortcentrallord(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2015
Leo001:
During their campaign they told us WHAT they will do if elected, without telling us HOW they will do it. Now they are facing the problem HOW!!!

The Nigerians that allowed a presidential election without a debate are the most foolish of all. That would have been the only rightful place to ask and get the answers to the big "HOW". We Nigerians allowed themselves to be scammed. We all share in the blame.

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by ayindejimmy(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
He should not tell us what we know , (according to APC), he should focus his energy on resolving the issues & if he find the problems bigger than him then he should be honorable to resign his position PERIOD.
Where is all these coming from? Is it a crime to identify a problem in order to solve it?
Gej pooed, another person is packing it and you want him to smile.
B4 the elections I'm sure they didn't know GEJ's poo was this messy
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by anigold(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
Leo001:
During their campaign they told us WHAT they will do if elected, without telling us HOW they will do it. Now they are facing the problem HOW!!!

Chai being President no be child"s play...
Winning election is one thing, governing well is a total ball game.

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by MabraO: 8:43pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
He should not tell us what we know , (according to APC), he should focus his energy on resolving the issues & if he find the problems bigger than him then he should be honorable to resign his position PERIOD.

I was hoping to see something reasonable from u till I opened this thread just to weep

Person wey do u this thing wicked no be small

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by anigold(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
Aitee1:

I concur...i must travel to dubai my next holls grin

Yes u will but by then N1= $50. grin
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by olaglamour(f): 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
I am not surprised
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by deb(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
denko:

Shoro niyen?!
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by ndcide(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
It's obvious the j@njaweeds will continue to lament about GEJ even after the new government must have been sworn in.

It's an advance tactical maneuver should the new government begins to somersault. or to make them take more credit for little.

They failed in this move.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by ooshinibos: 8:53pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
Denko are you serious ....gej has cleared our account so there is plenty of jobs for buhari and osinbanjo to do ..Period
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by wummyanthoy: 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
Change in Lagos state is going 2 be killing believe me, lagos state V.I.O stopped a man because they wrote sm thngs on his car he ws asked 2 pay 60k after paying d 60k he ws asked 2 go n pay tax of 7k , I ws jst looking @ d officer in der offices misbehaving, anoda aged Taxi driver said he ws stpd n wntd 2 park vry well they said he wntd 2 escape n ws asked 2 pay fine of 40k, d new trend in lagos is lasra or woreva n Lagos state driver's licence apart frm d one of FGN dat is d main de main , if u dnt live in lagos n V.I.O stpd 4 one thng or d other u can't go free they 'll robe u until u pay atleast 20k 4 lasra on commercial vehicles n we r clamouring 4 change n saying Eko oni baje ...hmmmm
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by AreaFada2: 9:00pm On May 20, 2015
henrysam:
The news from APC table is not encouraging at all.
It's shout about bad economy everyday from Baba and the junior Baba. Others like Ameachi are not left out
I think the best way is to give us hope that they are equal to the task ahead of them.
No new government have ever found it easy to take over in Nigeria and I believe APC members are not alien.
They have not even started, they have started complaining.

That 9ja is an oil junky economy is not new. That governments since 1960 have mismanaged the economy is known to even KG1 children.

With lower oil intake, the country is suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

The same governors who demand sharing excess crude money on a chop and quench formular are among those lamenting that there's no money. Just because they have changed parties, they now criticise to no end.

APC never outlined how they'll improve the economy during campaign. Let's hope they have something special up their sleeve.

But lamentation ought to stop now. Their promises raised expectations to very high levels. No amount of lamentation will reduce it.

They should now roll up their sleeve.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by haji56(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
from which pages do you fetch the news jare?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by kaelz(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
omicron:
Who is Denko
An attention seekin MOFO
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by gabicon: 9:05pm On May 20, 2015
denko:

i don't think he is trying to make excuses, i think he is trying to prepare us for whats coming i.e tight budget, tight monetary policies, high taxation. the gej government wasted a lot of money and incurred huge debts to the tune of $60 billion even with the oil boom at the time that is not to mention the amount of uncompleted projects the new administration has inherited. so its more of a call to tighten ones belt and a little patience to stabilize the economy.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by bababuff(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2015
omicron:
Who is Denko

Abi na Dento the Yoruba comedian grin
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by UAE123(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2015
denko:
This is one of the worst write-up I have read today. The OP is advising the vice president elect to resign without any reason or reasons & without any justification. Please state your reason(s) .
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by bababuff(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2015
wummyanthoy:
Change in Lagos state is going 2 be killing believe me, lagos state V.I.O stopped a man because they wrote sm thngs on his car he ws asked 2 pay 60k after paying d 60k he ws asked 2 go n pay tax of 7k , I ws jst looking @ d officer in der offices misbehaving, anoda aged Taxi driver said he ws stpd n wntd 2 park vry well they said he wntd 2 escape n ws asked 2 pay fine of 40k, d new trend in lagos is lasra or woreva n Lagos state driver's licence apart frm d one of FGN dat is d main de main , if u dnt live in lagos n V.I.O stpd 4 one thng or d other u can't go free they 'll robe u until u pay atleast 20k 4 lasra on commercial vehicles n we r clamouring 4 change n saying Eko oni baje ...hmmmm

Bros, you talk anything so?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by mapet: 9:27pm On May 20, 2015
dammytosh:

denko: :
And this made front page ?

This site must be desperate for front page content.

Read the nonsense you posted again and ask your self why you are this dum-b

The dullar-d would be so proud of himself knowing that after typing the nonsense another dull mode mod will push it to front page. sad sad

....the oponu that put this on the front page is way more ridiculous than the brainless poster

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by EwejeOyewole(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Reference(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
Oh deary deary. I just love this democracy thing. Like footy, one week you are winning, the next you are losing and losing it.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by 1stola: 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
Leo001:
And dumbass like you didn't ask them
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Olumastar: 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
sunkoye:
what is this one saying.... undecided
. He is saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Reference(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
gabicon:

i don't think he is trying to make excuses, i think he is trying to prepare us for whats coming i.e tight budget, tight monetary policies, high taxation. the gej government wasted a lot of money and incurred huge debts to the tune of $60 billion even with the oil boom at the time that is not to mention the amount of uncompleted projects the new administration has inherited. so its more of a call to tighten ones belt and a little patience to stabilize the economy.

So what about States. Are they not heavily indebted too across party lines.....during oil boom years. What is your honest take on that. Will Ambode have to lament Fashola's massive debts incurred during 'boom years'?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by godwin120alex: 9:43pm On May 20, 2015
@Denko you stated d fact
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by obynaDmob(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2015
This one have ya weyrey o...

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Rick9(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2015
And who the hell is Denko, PDP & their followers would die of hatred coz Buhari/Osibanjo Till 2023 whether PDP like it or not
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2015
tp10:

Sambo is a synonym

Your parents just wasted money on your education. Smh!

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tydi(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
denko:

then u appoint ur village king as vp?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Acidosis(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
Osinbajo should (as a matter of urgency) tender is resignation letter and apologise to all Nigerians.

Pathetic scammers hiding under the shadow of a six letter word - Change.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.