Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign (37904 Views)

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / Official Portrait Of Vp-elect, Osinbajo / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by mikolo80: 10:32pm On May 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Osinbajo should not even try any nonsense
He shouldn't even try to paint a negative picture of the present government to gain public Sympathy.
I guess he's already having fear of failure undecided

I've been following all his sweet talk and criticisms during the campaigns.

9 days from now will be time to put all those sweet talk into action.

Anything short of result from day 1 will be disastrous
From day 1 till day 1444 nothing wen una go do but rant

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by piagetskinner(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2015
Please what is a DEnko Is it a tree??
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by omolami: 11:21pm On May 20, 2015
Gradually they are implementing the agenda that will make VP shinbajo hands over to Tinubu as already plan. Remember we were told that a signed document on resignation by oshibajo exist even before winning the election. Somebody wants to benefit

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tp10: 11:23pm On May 20, 2015
ZACHIE:

Invisible ,you mean?

yap.thank you for the correction bro
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by tp10: 11:25pm On May 20, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Your parents just wasted money on your education. Smh!

your message is lost in your manner of communication.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Lionsclaw: 11:57pm On May 20, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Meaning? Has he ever said he can't do the job
Better wait and see before raising eye brow undecided
grin meaning in case he fails Nigerians should bear in mind that the economy was too down for him and oga to lift up. If I were him I would say " this nation's economy may be terribly down but Nigerians should be ready to see a great comeback". I think that would be more motivating for the poor man who the economy is hitting badly, These guys should learn from Obama. If Osibade and co begin to talk like dis the already hungry man will become angrier, and you know hunger and anger dont work well together grin wink
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by kenoz(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2015
Wetin he do ?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by toshmann(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2015
Leo001:
During their campaign they told us WHAT they will do if elected, without telling us HOW they will do it. Now they are facing the problem HOW!!!

Buhari: 1naira to become $1
People:how?
Buhari: elect me first.

Buhari: stabilize oil price
People: how?
Buhari: elect me first

Buhari elected

Buhari/Osibande. Economy is wrecked. We can't stop boko haram magically, nigeria is broke , i can only fight corruption going forward, bla bla bla.
grin.
May 29th. Good luck to you. cheesy
If tou dont know what else to do, just roundbup all those who stole mobey in the past and lock them up. wink

Begining in 1976. cool

2 Likes

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2015
tp10:

your message is lost in your manner of communication.

And when you decided to throw insults at the President and his VP, your manner of communication was right, wasn't it?
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by gabicon: 2:25am On May 21, 2015
Reference:

So what about States. Are they not heavily indebted too across party lines.....during oil boom years. What is your honest take on that. Will Ambode have to lament Fashola's massive debts incurred during 'boom years'?

Let's not fail to establish that 2/3 of the states cant pay salaries and gossip filtering in are even implicating some states with high national cake. Debts are a global phenomenon when they are sustainable, when you use borrowed money to pay salaries the debt is not sustainable or better still its a liability most of the debt in Lagos are the eko Atlantic city n mono rail project both will bring in money to service d debt when completed states like akwa ibom have sustainable debts cos the development is recreational in nature n hence can be serviced through tourism. Further more let's not forget that the debt of Lagos is cumulative.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by KingTom(m): 3:41am On May 21, 2015
Pardon me for saying this, but the mod responsible for taking this trash to FP must be a fantastic fool undecided

1 Like

Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by bashydemy(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2015
denko:
He should not tell us what we know , (according to APC), he should focus his energy on resolving the issues & if he find the problems bigger than him then he should be honorable to resign his position PERIOD.
@OP and if he eventually resign who take over the job? Fashola
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Solozzo(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2015
Lemon12:
u are stewpid ...
Didn't u read the other thread where vp-elect said his administration will be inheriting the worst economy in the history ? ......

When Nigeria economy is the largest in Africa ..

With no regular electricity, bad roads, joblessness, no fuel regularity, high crime wave, terrorism, previous brainless leadership, embezzlement, corruption of trillions of naira. Largest economy indeed!!
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by MurphyInc(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2015
denko:
He should not tell us what we know , (according to APC), he should focus his energy on resolving the issues & if he find the problems bigger than him then he should be honorable to resign his position PERIOD.

What are you talking about ? You want the Prof. to keep silent when the treasury has been looted dry, when Billions of dollars are missing and when the FG is owing oil marketers a very large amount of money (over $50 billion).

Do you love this country at all ? Are you alright ? How do you sleep at night ? Can you look at yourself in the mirror and say ''I'm a good person''

Please stop being sentimental GEJ has ruined the economy of this country and its only God that can revive Nigeria.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by MurphyInc(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2015
Meanwhile...

Laptop Repairs
Contact Cybercom Systems for Sales and Services of all types of Laptops, Phones and other Gadgets.

...Your Laptop Will Smile Again !

CYBERCOM SYSTEMS
Office Address: Top Floor, 6, Otigba Street,beside GSM Plaza, Computer Village, Ikeja.Call 08034012374 .
Phone: 08034012374, 08182879061
What's App: 08182879061
BB pin:27426484
Email: cybercomsystemsng@gmail.com
Twitter: @cybercomsystems
Facebook: cybercomsystemsrepair
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Maranzano(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2015
saasala:
Who the Jonathan(New name for a fool) is Denko. The MOD who moved this to frontpgae is a Jonathan, and the Denko guy himself might commit suicide on or after May 29

I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT I THINK YOUR IDIOCY IS CONTAGIOUS. LEARN TO BE CIVIL EVEN IN CRITICISM.
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by denko(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2015
The freedom of information bill alone is an achievement, just wait and see the way it will be unleash after may 29.
Solozzo:

With no regular electricity, bad roads, joblessness, no fuel regularity, high crime wave, terrorism, previous brainless leadership, embezzlement, corruption of trillions of naira. Largest economy indeed!!
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by Chiaka(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2015
Source.................or this post belongs to trash can!
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by babaireti(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2015
denko:
Please go and tell this to you clueless GEJ who has destroyed the entire process in Nigeria beyond immediate repairs,Foolish man with a foolish post
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by ba7man(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2015
denko:
I always knew they will have excuse for failure BRAINLESS IDIOTS
You are a b@stard!!!

You GEJ has plunged this Nation into record debt and you talk about failure??

If you were around me now I'll hurt u bad, do you think this is a joke??
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by denko(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2015
You can't stop me by insulting me i will use this social media to demand from them whatever they promised during their campaign
ba7man:
You are a b@stard!!!

You GEJ has plunged this Nation into record debt and you talk about failure??

If you were around me now I'll hurt u bad, do you think this is a joke??
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by kuroben4real: 10:06am On May 21, 2015
tobtap:
the OP is suffering from hate syndrome and cluelessness grin grin grin
the doctor told me u are also diagnosed of such illness... Is it true? Yes or yes
Re: If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign by kayus4luv2(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2015
Leo001:
During their campaign they told us WHAT they will do if elected, without telling us HOW they will do it. Now they are facing the problem HOW!!!

Permit me to call u an ode when jonathan was promising us heaven and earth then did he tell us how he was going to do it. Vp was only answering question he was asked and nw you idiots are saying rubbish abeg go sit down somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy / Photo Of Arrested Boko Members, Foreigners Among. / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.