Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) (45008 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
Buhari should be introduced as a general course in all the universities....
To me Buhari means simple, patience, forbearance, long suffering, handsome, focus, in short Buhari mean anything good
The man is a virtue.

At least we no see the PHD holder classmates... Jonathan na real one chance

Sai baba one chance.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by steadyguy: 12:16am On May 21, 2015
Meiji:
Nice pictures. It would have been nice to see at least one lady there though. I urge the president-elect to work with Northern governors to improve girl child enrolment in schools.

He attended an all boys school
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by donphilopus: 12:19am On May 21, 2015
Caseless:
na for wrong thread d guy de give me mention. Thread wey de talk on how Saudi de look for who go de behead people and other trash like that.

I taya for the guyguy grin

Lol... That's why I find a befitting name for the guy so na... Severe-anus-shape!!! cheesy grin
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Caseless: 12:23am On May 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... That's why I find a befitting name for the guy so na... Severe-anus-shape!!! cheesy grin
grin grin grin d name funny die!
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by donphilopus: 12:29am On May 21, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin grin d name funny die!
Lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58am On May 21, 2015
JEGA01:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari received some of his old classmates; the 1953 intakes of Katsina Middle School on Wednesday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Buhari-1953Classmates3-e1432150933823.jpg

Cc:Lalasticlala

Do they also lack WAEC results?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 21, 2015
Classmates visiting presidents... Same thing with late umaru musa ya'adua... Just saying
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by M4gunners: 1:23am On May 21, 2015
Who be dat fisi in d middle?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by hydee123(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2015
hmn babaoo to those in doubt that baba know go sch..
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Agukagu(m): 1:50am On May 21, 2015
jamex93:
and dem say him no go school because him cert lost

person wey no go skul dey get class mate ni

baba carry go jor

Everybody that went to school has classmates be it kindergarten, Koranic school, primary school, nomadic school or any school whatsoever. Nobody is disputing that Buhari went to school. All we are disputing is whether he obtained WASC. #GMBshowusyourcertificate
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2015
sai baba ... cool
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2015
Rad1cal:
Certificate less daura dunce deceiving his cows.
obviously you're one of them ... undecided
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 4:28am On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
To me Buhari means simple, patience, forbearance, long suffering, handsome, focus, in short Buhari mean anything good
The man is a virtue.

Jonathan... #ProfessorOneChancecheesy
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by zudozz: 4:41am On May 21, 2015
C people wey dey rule Nigeria.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14am On May 21, 2015
Afterthought.

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Icecomrade: 5:47am On May 21, 2015

MOST OF THE AGBERO AND BUS CONDUCTORS WENT TO SCHOOL AT A POINT IN THEIR LIFE BUT NEVER GRADUATED WITH THE REQUIRED CERTIFICATE.

MAYBE BUHARI'S CLASSMATES DONT HAVE CERTIFICATE TOO.

I CAN BET MY LIFE BUHARI DOESNT VE WASC

STILL WONDERING WHO THEY ARE TRYING TO DECIEVE WITH ALL THESE CHARADE

LIARS

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 6:09am On May 21, 2015
And they (PDP) said he has no certificate, and their evil plans are haunting them. grin
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by oyin01(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
The man is a virtue.

GEJ had classmates, he hosted them sometimes ago in Ado Rock. Intact, my father is in that picture... Now you see it.

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by yerakola(m): 6:29am On May 21, 2015
useless pple, dey dint show up wen buhari was looking for his waec results. now dat the deal is done they're nao claiming to be his classmates. wahlaitalai sumobilahi lasilawa buhari is too tall,
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 21, 2015
If it were me I lol chase them out,where were they when Buhari was accused of certifiable matter?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by nickxtra(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2015
Where were they when Buhari was on the hot seat over his certificate? They did not visit then, it is now they are visiting. Hipocracy unlimited!
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Bifwoli: 6:51am On May 21, 2015
Certificate-less classmates of Buhari.

A class re-union of underachievers.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2015
Can you guys see the simplicity in the picture? look at the chairs they all sit on... GMB the most president Nigeria ever had after tafa balewa..
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by tabolaji: 6:59am On May 21, 2015
PureWays:
Lol... Well, we all know that his certificate issue was just a propaganda designed by the SaTANist....

Don't know where that came from. Wonders why we r not hearing that chorus (certificateless)again. Have they found it themselves or they knew the lies doesn't work for the intended purpose? Tot the TANoids would b at the tribunal by now or have they finished all the money given to them to fuel the propaganda? My country my people!
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by menshealth1234: 7:04am On May 21, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by tabolaji: 7:14am On May 21, 2015
antisocial:
you are the biggest fool on earth,did any of your misrable family have PHD?
@
Why r u taking it personal n.a. Mr GEJ sponsor? The Guy is entitled to his opinion n.a. Pls don't orubebeyed this thread.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nayowonder: 7:22am On May 21, 2015
Are u sure they are not his village elders, all the school is made up of one tribe.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2015
Bimpe29:
And they (PDP) said he has no certificate, and their evil plans are haunting them. grin
To enroll in a school and have group photos with mates is not the issue, graduating from school with proof of WASC/ certificates is what matters.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by phkka1(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2015
They are all in the same age bracket. The difference is not two clear.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by antisocial: 7:57am On May 21, 2015
tabolaji:

@
Why r u taking it personal n.a. Mr GEJ sponsor? The Guy is entitled to his opinion n.a. Pls don't orubebeyed this thread.
shut up your dirty mouth,nuisance.I dscovered most people abusing Jonathan are nuisance.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by D9ty7(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2015
Classmates wey no show when they talk sey baba no go school, but now that baba don become president-elect, famzing go begin na.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by holuwaahseun(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2015
dunkem21:

..and NYSC camp mates ...grin
Mumu. NYSC in 1961. Smh 4 u

Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video)