Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) (45003 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 21, 2015
I 4 like see am inside class or evn interhous sport own. School dey diff type.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2015
GBAM.

kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
Buhari should be introduced as a general course in all the universities....
To me Buhari means simple, patience, forbearance, long suffering, handsome, focus, in short Buhari mean anything good
The man is a virtue.

At least we no see the PHD holder classmates... Jonathan na real one chance
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by darmys(f): 8:57am On May 21, 2015
lol @ the short man standing beside buhari cheesy
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by patrick89(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2015
JEGA01:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari received some of his old classmates; the 1953 intakes of Katsina Middle School on Wednesday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Buhari-1953Classmates3-e1432150933823.jpg

Cc:Lalasticlala
the purpose of this report is to down play the report of his certificateless!!
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by olajide21: 9:26am On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
Buhari should be introduced as a general course in all the universities....
To me Buhari means simple, patience, forbearance, long suffering, handsome, focus, in short Buhari mean anything good
The man is a virtue.

At least we no see the PHD holder classmates... Jonathan na real one chance

so i could comfortably say ...... Your Parent Buharied you?.....
Thumbs up for the people's General......
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by seemsnice: 9:27am On May 21, 2015
tociano009:
I think they are in the same group of cattle rearer shocked
U need solid deliverance
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by tociano009(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2015
seemsnice:
U need solid deliverance
and you too sir
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by dunkem21(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2015
holuwaahseun:

Mumu. NYSC in 1961. Smh 4 u

Bigger Mumudim ..did he attend university ..or don't you know what is called sarcasm?

Okpo.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by kennydee05(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2015
antisocial:
you are the biggest fool on earth,did any of your misrable family have PHD?
say that to your miserable family... Talking Money, you are talking Ph.D. See you life , even with 1000 Ph.D holders in your family (check at the bolded).
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 11:51am On May 21, 2015
lagdmark:

To enroll in a school and have group photos with mates is not the issue, graduating from school with proof of WASC/ certificates is what matters.
Matters to who? And the certificate that has been produced afterwards doesn't matter?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Accurate11(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2015
RobinHez:
dem no plenty sef... unlike uncle Jona own.

BTW, abeg make una help me warn Obama o, e don dey flash me since yesterday say make i send am card... angry
Boring nt funny
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by RobinHez(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
Accurate11:
Boring nt funny
up till today, i never knew u existed...now u've got what u want so..... swerve!------------------------->
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by antisocial: 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:

say that to your miserable family... Talking Money, you are talking Ph.D. See you life , even with 1000 Ph.D holders in your family (check at the bolded).
bastard Idiot
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by antisocial: 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:

bas/tard Idi/ot
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by kennydee05(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
antisocial:
bas/tard Idi/ot
Sorry is your case grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by mattonnairaland: 4:43pm On May 21, 2015
He finally went to school?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 21, 2015
midolian:
Na who say Buhari no go school? I hope you are all seeing this. Till now I ve not seen GEJ's classmates o..or mayb he didn't keep friends in skul lipsrsealed

Thunder fire devil! cheesy cheesy

[size=1pt]Don't take it personal..jez teazing my TANoid friendz[/size]

him go but him no finish. those day dem dey allow dem join for form IV. Some of him mate go back go finish form five but him no go. datz y him go get waec result
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by antisocial: 6:36pm On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:
Sorry is your case grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
use/less fo.ol is ur case.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by kennydee05(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2015
antisocial:
use/less fo.ol is ur case.
But why are u so bitter like this.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by antisocial: 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
kennydee05:
But why are u so bitter like this.
because am HUMAN
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by porka: 7:54am On May 22, 2015
[size=16pt]Imam Buhari couldn't find his WASC of 1961 but produced an SSCE of 2015 affixed with a passport photograph as a 72 year old "pupil".

Imam Buhari couldn't get hold of his graduating pictures but producing his graduating mates as octogenarian "pupils".

And taking a cue from their god's "excellent performance" without proper schooling and certification, one of the Imam Buhari's worshiper is already calling for the downgrade of education.

He was reported to have called for a "reduction in JAMB cut-off marks".
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account / Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.