Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) (44962 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
My General smiley
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2015
Baba don old shaaaa. grin

See his classmates... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by donphilopus: 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
Americasman:

Severe-anus-hole angry
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Legendoscar2: 10:21pm On May 20, 2015
All these certificate-less people sef undecided
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
Every body wants to be identified,it is eighther u treck or you become his ex classmate,Which way Nigeria
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by dwayni: 10:22pm On May 20, 2015
Cattle school mate
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by BOLAUWA: 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
i dey wait for pateince jonathan classmates,make only dem waka come
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by FOREXMARTS: 10:23pm On May 20, 2015
JEGA01:
President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari received some of his old classmates; the 1953 intakes of Katsina Middle School on Wednesday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Buhari-1953Classmates3-e1432150933823.jpg

Cc:Lalasticlala

Lol never knew mugambo was Buhari's classmate, hmmm.
#leans back, resumes listening to three of the best hip hop albums of all time NAS-ILLMATIC 1994. After that we slide into Dr. Dre-The Chronic 1994 and end with Notorious B.I.G-Ready to die-1994. Emmm sorry awon indomie, yall can make do with the drakes and Ricky Ross dem, me na O.G.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2015
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless me
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by VISTIN(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2015
I want to see them in school uniform. That will prove to us that they actually went to school.
Anyway shaa, success has many friends and classmates.
Next picture will be that of Association of Buhari's former teachers.
Carry go, Mr. Change
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by sirTesco(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2015
kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
Buhari should be introduced as a general course in all the universities....
To me Buhari means simple, patience, forbearance, long suffering, handsome, focus, in short Buhari mean anything good
The man is a virtue.

At least we no see the PHD holder classmates... Jonathan na real one chance
Jonathan's classmates visited him in Aso villa. The news was on nairaland. Unless NL now post fake news
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by antisocial: 10:33pm On May 20, 2015
kennydee05:
Good... FTC....
Buhari should be introduced as a general course in all the universities....
To me Buhari means simple, patience, forbearance, long suffering, handsome, focus, in short Buhari mean anything good
The man is a virtue.

At least we no see the PHD holder classmates... Jonathan na real one chance
you are the biggest fool on earth,did any of your misrable family have PHD?

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by virus04(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2015
jamex93:
and dem say him no go school because him cert lost

person wey no go skul dey get class mate ni

baba carry go jor

we no no whether na primary sch or sec...we say buhari no go skul no mean say e no do primary sch

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by austinesteve(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeew!!!......what r they visiting him for?...where were they when it was all over the place that buhari didn't go to school?....bunch of fake peeps.

BTW what's my business?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by rummmy: 10:36pm On May 20, 2015
Classmates for which education level,school cert,,ssce,bachelor,phd,almariji or toronto?

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Angalabiri(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2015
Class mates or play mates ? because de luk certificate-less grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On May 20, 2015
Oh our ancestors are back from receiving kolanut and dry gin to running the affairs of Nigeria. ...oh my sweet Lord
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:48pm On May 20, 2015
JoeCutie:
Baba don old shaaaa. grin

See his classmates... embarassed

The man is 83 o...forget the 73 years old lie coming from the APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2015
firstEVA:
you guys can just take a cup of gamaline 20 each, your frustrations will be over within the twinkle of an eye.
watch ur comments #babaonechance pikin

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:
Na who say Buhari no go school? I hope you are all seeing this. Till now I ve not seen GEJ's classmates o..or mayb he didn't keep friends in skul lipsrsealed

Thunder fire devil! cheesy cheesy

[size=1pt]Don't take it personal..jez teazing my TANoid friendz[/size]

Dem for tell us which school na....primary school sef na school.

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 20, 2015
How nice...
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Naeto1: 10:59pm On May 20, 2015
For me, I luv his simplicity. See plastic chair, some will sure neva sit on plastic or offer plastic wit such status.. thumbs up.
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by bewla(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2015
Not how far but how well
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2015
Breaking News!!!

Buhari just go shit, oh president elect use tissue not newspaper take clean yarsh.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:27pm On May 20, 2015
the "lowly" classmates sit on cheap plastic chairs while the "good" chair is reserved for your highest.

1 Like

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by secretaryabdul(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2015
Meiji:
Nice pictures. It would have been nice to see at least one lady there though. I urge the president-elect to work with Northern governors to improve girl child enrolment in schools.
For your info katsina middle school was for boys only. I also agree with ur recomendation
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Emmahunk(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmmm, where were they when GMB was accused of not ever going to school?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by dougivilla(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2015
sucre1:
I guess Buhari was the youngest in his class

Buhari is a scammer joor. All him classmates senior am and both the people he overthrew and the ones that over threw him are getting close to or already over 80 years but buhari remains 72 every year.

Na classmates abi the people wey they manage him poultry, sorry never reducing 150 cows?

Where were they when people were asking for GMB's classmates before elections? Meanwhile, shey dem carry the missing certificate come?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Caseless: 12:01am On May 21, 2015
donphilopus:
Can we see peeps like Severe-anus-shape on this thread?! Pls we wanna know the definition of illiteracy; since they're fond of calling him a dullard. Buhari has yet proven them wrong.

Meanwhile, Buhari seems to be the tallest among his classmates then. I see myself becoming the President of this nation one day since I was the tallest tongue among my classmates during my Secondary School days!
'severe-anus-shape' gat me laughing... Una get bad mouth grin
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by donphilopus: 12:03am On May 21, 2015
Caseless:
'severe-anus-shape' gat me laughing... Una get bad mouth grin

Lol...the guy is so annoying jare cheesy grin
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Caseless: 12:05am On May 21, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin waiting for his postgraduate degree course mates. Keep your tales by moonlight to your almajiri supporters.
he 'certificatelessly' won and chased out ur clueless PhD holder out, what have u achieved without a certificate in ur life?
Re: Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) by Caseless: 12:11am On May 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol...the guy is so annoying jare cheesy grin
na for wrong thread d guy de give me mention. Thread wey de talk on how Saudi de look for who go de behead people and other trash like that.

I taya for the guyguy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe / Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.