Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project (93697 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by KolaShangOne(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2015
I think you should tell the house how many bags of cement and other materials u used..

Because there are some builders on NL that boast of using 20bags for German floor angry

6 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
abdulwastecx:
very good dpc... that must have cost you a lot sir. keep it up sir

Thanks my Oga. God bless you... Please advise me. My site engineer is estimating laying of blocks @ #50 per block (labour). I think it's rather high.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by mufutau55(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
daviejay:

Thanks my Oga. God bless you... Please advise me. My site engineer is estimating laying of blocks @ #50 per block (labour). I think it's rather high.

I think that is the normal rate in Lagos/Ogun area... you can probably cut it down.

Hajji M.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by skyps(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please can you tell us how much you spent on the dpc?

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
daviejay:

if you are using 9" that is ok sir
That price very ok even for 6", atleast let the man get small thing.

4 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
skyps:
Please can you tell us how much you spent on the dpc?

Sorry all... From setting out to German floor, I've spent #780,000

4 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
KolaShangOne:
I think you should tell the house how many bags of cement and other materials u used..

Because there are some builders on NL that boast of using 20bags for German floor angry

Sorry house... I'll post the quantity of materials used so far as soon as I reconcile little differences with the engineer's records.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by skyps(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2015
daviejay:

Sorry all... From setting out to German floor, I've spent #780,000

If this includes foundation and blocks used upto dpc I think is okay a bit but you should be more conscious of your engineer

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
skyps:

If this includes foundation and blocks used upto dpc I think is okay a bit but you should be more conscious of your engineer

Thanks Skyps...the problem is that I don't have time to be on the site because of my job

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
By God's Grace the block laying started today

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
more...

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
KolaShangOne:

hello house...sorry this response came a bit late. the total materials for the german floor were:

57 bags of cement

gravel = N50,000

sharp sand = N35,000
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Mgbadike80: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
daviejay, i think ur engineer is misleading u, 6inches blocks still sell #80 while 9 is about 120, to be honest some places vary upwards and this is in neighboring Niger state. also masons charge about #25 per block. I'm not judging d man but investigate by ur self by going to a block industry and Mason joints. things are generally cheaper in d north.

10 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2015
more

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

if you are using 9" that is ok sir
That price very ok even for 6", atleast let the man get small thing.

Good day Oga Abdulwastecx, please should I still pay him for supervision after this N50 per Block charge for labour?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2015
please I need guidance on the concrete fascia... I intended doing a very simple 5 or 6 inches rectangular fascia to save some cost. ideas please from the masters in the house, thanks a lot.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by wiloy2k8(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
[img][/img] pictures of the plot before clearing.

oya drop ur number for me .
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by donpope1(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Sir more grease to your elbow...

In case you happen to need a professional electrician feel free to contact me on...

Ogun/Lagos

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2015
wiloy2k8:

oya drop ur number for me .

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2015
donpope1:
Sir more grease to your elbow...

In case you happen to need a professional electrician feel free to contact me on...

Ogun/Lagos

ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by PStacks(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm about commencing a building project. Please I need assistance and necessary information and guidance from the Masters in the house. Thanks.

You want to commence a building project and you need assistance,

Me I have not eaten today, pls assist me.

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
PStacks:

You want to commence a building project and you need assistance,

Me I have not eaten today, pls assist me.

please bro, don't misunderstand me...it is not financial assistance ooo

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by dondo83(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

without a proper soil test no land or foundation can said to be ok for foundation of a building the reason been that soil exhibit lot of complex properties.

soil text may not be recommended for small building project like yours but sufficient depth of atleast 600mm is recommended for a bungalow built with load bearing partition wall.

soil within abuja and its environs has high clay contents, during the raining season, the soil closer to the ground exhibit wetness because the clay doesn't allow the water to sink down into the ground ( creating a fadama kind of ground). During the dry season the soil quickly dries up to give an impression of solid soil or ground for foundation.

well said, this is why most walls starts swelling after a few years and also moist
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm about commencing a building project. Please I need assistance and necessary information and guidance from the Masters in the house. Thanks.
sir, when it's time for wiring your house, consider my home automation system of wiring it's cheaper and gives your home a luxury feel, I ll be glad to make an estimate for you.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by PStacks(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

please bro, don't misunderstand me...it is not financial assistance ooo

grin grin ahn ahn bros, u're already taking it personal when I was just kidding you.

Don't you know nairaland is comedy relief! grin

Oya no vex bros.

12 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by PBundles(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dude get in contact with Spydaman (spyder880) aka Peter Parker. They guy is legendary when it comes to building. Checkout some of his works here on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Donvic4u(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
God help you to complete wah you bout to start...

Goodluck op..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by qtx(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Great! more grease to your palm

[url]digidats.com[/url]
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
PStacks:

grin grin ahn ahn bros, u're already taking it personal when I was just kidding you.

Don't you know nairaland is comedy relief! grin

Oya no vex bros.

No bros, I no vex ooo , I just don't want to be misunderstood, besides this Forum is a great place to be, very resourceful...more so, there is freedom of expression of opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.