Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project (93653 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Weldone, God will continue to enrich you till completion. It's a great essential asset!

Seeing your pixs reminds me of my time, when I was building my first house years back. Very exciting and encouraging...

Just make sure you cut cost orelse you get consumed if you attempt to follow up all satisfactory suggestions.

As your rent is almost due, put that into consideration, kids school fees and domestic responsibility. Don't let the joy of building runs you bankrupt, be prudent in all things.

Talking from experience

God bless

Thank you so much sir

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by uchenageme(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
please I need guidance on the concrete fascia... I intended doing a very simple 5 or 6 inches rectangular fascia to save some cost. ideas please from the masters in the house, thanks a lot.

Concrete facia is good for the arid and windy climate of the northern region where you are building, however you need to consider the original building design.

You have only shown us the building plan, what about the elevations and roof plan?

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by lancee(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice thread ...keep it coming
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by okwele1(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
may God give u d grace, resorces & strenghth to complete this project & give glory to His name Amen.

may God also bless me to build mine amen
am learning and also very encouraged.
keep it up

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Seamareggae(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Amen. God will give you yours too
Amen and Amen...
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Plus234(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
almost 800k gone already, na waaooo

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by chiamzzy: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Congrats bro......just try and adjust the other 2rooms to produce adjacent windows for cross ventilation.The lounge is behind and the zoning of the spaces are poor in terms of noise and privacy but go ahead as any further adjustment will alter the space......
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by tmanis(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
kes234:
Hello, nairalanders I want to want to sheet please teach me or advice me how to use the toilet thanks.....yimu
undecided
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
okwele1:
may God give u d grace, resorces & strenghth to complete this project & give glory to His name Amen.

may God also bless me to build mine amen
am learning and also very encouraged.
keep it up

Amen, sir. God will do yours also
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Defcon1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
Hello Friends!

Work In Progress!
Everything is coming up nice.
More power to your elbow.

May the good Lord who started this finish it for you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Defcon1:

Everything is coming up nice.
More power to your elbow.

May the good Lord who started this finish it for you.

All the best.

Thanks sir
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by PHfinest(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Plus234:
almost 800k gone already, na waaooo

Bros, Na so. But the structure will appreciate in value unlike that Honda babyboy wey u want take the money buy grin

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
PHfinest:

Bros, Na so. But the structure will appreciate in value unlike that Honda babyboy wey u want take the money buy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by AreaFada2: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
@Mr DavieJay,

Nice work man, more grease.

How much is a plot or half plot of land in the area/Marabara and nearby areas that you're building?

Thanks.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

ok, sir...I just sent you a text message.

hope the explanation was satisfactory

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
AreaFada2:
@Mr DavieJay,

Nice work man, more grease.

How much is a plot or half plot of land in the area/Marabara and nearby areas that you're building?

Thanks.

thanks Bro, a plot around that my area is going for like 4m now (one is actually available close to me)
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

hope the explanation was satisfactory

Yes, sir. God bless you. you are really wonderful. please what are your suggestions on Concrete fascia? I am thinking of just a simple flat (rectangular) fascia that may reduce cost... please advise.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Yes, sir. God bless you. you are really wonderful. please what are your suggestions on Concrete fascia? I am thinking of just a simple flat (rectangular) fascia that may reduce cost... please advise.

wooden facial is the cheapest... you can protect the surface against adverse weather condition by attaching a light aluminium flasher to the surface....
if you want something beautiful...use precast concrete facial. The precast concrete facial can be done with any type of design and it is cheaper than the conventional insitu type

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

wooden facial is the cheapest... you can protect the surface against rusting bu attaching light aluminium flasher....
if you want something beautiful...use precast facial board. The precast concrete facial can be done with any type of design and its cheaper than the insitu type

ok sir...but someone said the precast use to fall off, and that is dangerous
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by GCIT: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
YOU ARE SUCH A HUMBLE GUY . MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH. PLEASE IN TOTALITY, WONDER IF YOU COULD ADVICE ON ALL COSTS.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

ok sir...but someone said the precast use to fall off, and that is dangerous
when properly connected to the ring beam it is as good as the conventional one.... one we do when we precast is eliminate need for form work and heavy concrete.
Since the facial only serve the structural purpose of breaking wind and since your building is a bungalow, the expected wind velocity will be very low.
the major problem builders used to make is resting the wooding rafter in the concrete facial, heaven for insitu type, failure will occur if the rafter rest directly on the facial. The rafter should rest on the ring/head beam or head course

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by AreaFada2: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

thanks Bro, a plot around that my area is going for like 4m now (one is actually available close to me)

Thanx bro.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by rezzy: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:
@daviejay

That location is a very nice location - it saves you from abuja demolitions.

pls always remove some percentage from the money you are investing in the house and give to the homeless, the beggars and the needy - believe me the gesture pays off abundantly. (don't give to pastors ooo or imams).

May Almighty see you thru this beautiful project that will immensely benefit you and your family.

This kind advice na wa
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
GCIT:
YOU ARE SUCH A HUMBLE GUY . MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH. PLEASE IN TOTALITY, WONDER IF YOU COULD ADVICE ON ALL COSTS.

Thank you sir. I sure will
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by whao: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Mararaba, after city College

You mean at Rugan Fulani after Royal factory? If its around that side, its fantastic cos I have a good friend who has his wonderful bungalow around there. Bro! Keep it up and may God help you.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

when properly connected to the ring beam it is as good as the conventional one.... one we do when we precast is eliminate need for form work and heavy concrete.
Since the facial only serve the structural purpose of breaking wind and since your building is a bungalow, the expected wind velocity will be very low.
the major problem builders used to make is resting the wooding rafter in the concrete facial, heaven for insitu type, failure will occur if the rafter rest directly on the facial. The rafter should rest on the ring/head beam or head course

Thanks My Oga, this is very informative. God bless you.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Objektive: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
YEAH, HE SHOULD REMOVE THE TOILETS FROM THE WINDOWS AND PUT THEM INSIDE WITH ONLY ONE WINDOW AS USUAL

@op

how come ur kitchen is cross-ventilated , while the rooms are not . . ?
how long do u spend in the kitchen? or rather, wanna spend in the kitchen . . .

and how long would u be spending each day in your individual rooms . .

or are u planning to run air conditioners 24/7 . . cos even with ceiling fans, it would only blow hot air . . .

edit that plan !
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
whao:

You mean at Rugan Fulani after Royal factory? If its around that side, its fantastic cos I have a good friend who has his wonderful bungalow around there. Bro! Keep it up and may God help you.

Actually before Royal factory...the site is overseeing nursing estate. Thank you for your prayers.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
More of God blessing

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by idiagbo86(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
The floor plan is ok as design is based on a concept u dim fit. However ,u still have to make adjustments on the ventilation aspect of not only the room but also the lounge which accommodates alot of persons .please make it crossed and that I guess will put the structure to a finner design.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023 / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.