Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project (93708 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Donvic4u:
God help you to complete wah you bout to start...

Goodluck op..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you

thanks my Bro
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by PStacks(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

No bros, I no vex ooo , I just don't want to be misunderstood, besides this Forum is a great place to be, very resourceful...more so, there is freedom of expression of opinion

Yeah right bro!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
Landlord on inspection...more grease to your elbow
big oga landlord , God bless u more as u proceed in ur project and as well bless me too o

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by igbsam(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
imoci:
Builders in the house pls i want to know the reason for the pvc pipes on this floor.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
adeekiti:
big oga landlord , God bless u more as u proceed in ur project and as well bless me too o

Amen oooooooo
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hail all Ogas in the house ooo. I Know you guys are very busy...please kindly accord me your professional advice as usual, God bless you all
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by sibb2011: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are you buying or molding your blocks?

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Make God grant u d grace, will and power to complete this project and make sure u invite us when u are about to open the house.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
sibb2011:
Are you buying or molding your blocks?

I'm buying the blocks
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
wristwatch:
Make God grant u d grace, will and power to complete this project and make sure u invite us when u are about to open the house.

Amen oooo... I sure will send the invite when it is set grin grin grin grin
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Good day Oga Abdulwastecx, please should I still pay him for supervision after this N50 per Block charge for labour?

yes sir...he is doing a good job for you sir

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

yes sir...he is doing a good job for you sir

Ok Sir, please like how much should I pay him for supervision?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by davades(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I pray make boko haram no come strike around una site o...Amen

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Ok Sir, please like how much should I pay him for supervision?
depending on negotiation sir.. people take within the range of 4-10k per day, you can do well to negotiate for the whole duration from the block work to completion of roofing....It is also a factor of financial strength etc

4 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by africanusvu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good idear,to start,location afects source and cost of material,ar u buying blocks or ar u moulding insitu?from d picture,u dnt need much stree I site clearig since no trees there,what of water?then,dnt do day pay rather adopt counting method for messon cos if u do day pay,they cheat u on hour andproduction but if u do counting,u give them chalange,ar u married,allow ur wife to be on site cos women ar too good in managing husbands building site wit passion,dnt alow ur engineer to aect changes in ur plans especially if it is Autocard cos it always changes d final structure negatiive,finally,watever ur budget is,double it to avoid frustrationGoodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by nwaanambra1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
@daviejay

That location is a very nice location - it saves you from abuja demolitions.

pls always remove some percentage from the money you are investing in the house and give to the homeless, the beggars and the needy - believe me the gesture pays off abundantly. (don't give to pastors ooo or imams).

May Almighty see you thru this beautiful project that will immensely benefit you and your family.

11 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

depending on negotiation sir.. people take within the range of 4-10k per day, you can do well to negotiate for the whole duration from the block work to completion of roofing....It is also a factor of financial strength etc

Thanks, Sir...but please what is your suggestion? I Just need a guide.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Sorry all... From setting out to German floor, I've spent #780,000

That is very good and efficient way to build, i must confess that building in the north, especially the foundation is relatively cheaper than say southern states of like rivers.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Amen oooo... I sure will send the invite when it is set grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
africanusvu:
Good idear,to start,location afects source and cost of material,ar u buying blocks or ar u moulding insitu?from d picture,u dnt need much stree I site clearig since no trees there,what of water?then,dnt do day pay rather adopt counting method for messon cos if u do day pay,they cheat u on hour andproduction but if u do counting,u give them chalange,ar u married,allow ur wife to be on site cos women ar too good in managing husbands building site wit passion,dnt alow ur engineer to aect changes in ur plans especially if it is Autocard cos it always changes d final structure negatiive,finally,watever ur budget is,double it to avoid frustrationGoodluck

Thanks so much Sir
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:
@daviejay

That location is a very nice location - it saves you from abuja demolitions.

pls always remove some percentage from the money you are investing in the house and give to the homeless, the beggars and the needy - believe me the gesture pays off abundantly. (don't give to pastors ooo or imams).

May Almighty see you thru this beautiful project that will immensely benefit you and your family.

Amen, Sir.

Thanks a lot for your advice, honestly I never thought in that direction.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by abdulwastecx(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:

Thanks, Sir...but please what is your suggestion? I Just need a guide.

i will suggest you split the job between
1. foundation to dpc ( which has been completed already)
2. block work to roofing level
3. roofing/nogging
4. plastering, electrical, plumbing, windows, doors and other finishes etc

ask him how much he would like to collect...you can as well contact me privately so i can give you detail breakdown so as not offend professionals here sir

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by yak(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
So we made FP finally. Oga Hajji n co congrats

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by klevjey: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm about commencing a building project. Please I need assistance and necessary information and guidance from the Masters in the house. Thanks.

am into video door phone, CCTV, camera installation, etc...pm me for details
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by money121(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
daviejay:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm about commencing a building project. Please I need assistance and necessary information and guidance from the Masters in the house. Thanks.

nice one @op.. Please dont forget to patronize me oooo.. If the building don reach roofing level... Promise to give u good price....

Call/whatsapp Ayyub on 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing tiles.. With 50yrs warranty...

See some of our project here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806991/see-some-project-carried-out

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Seamareggae(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one bro... May God keep granting You the Resources to complete the house...

I hope to build mine one day...

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
abdulwastecx:

i will suggest you split the job between
1. foundation to dpc ( which has been completed already)
2. block work to roofing level
3. roofing/nogging
4. plastering, electrical, plumbing, windows, doors and other finishes etc

ask him how much he would like to collect...you can as well contact me privately so i can give you detail breakdown so as not offend professionals here sir

ok, sir...I just sent you a text message.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seamareggae:
Nice one bro... May God keep granting You the Resources to complete the house...

I hope to build mine one day...

Amen. God will give you yours too
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by donem: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
@ ogar deviejay I hail to you, you're undergoing a nice project, more money to your account.

by God mercy u shall live to complete what you have started successfully.

Would be starting next year By his Grace.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by daviejay: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
donem:
@ ogar deviejay I hail to you, you're undergoing a nice project, more money to your account.

by God mercy u shall live to complete what you have started successfully.

Would be starting next year By his Grace.

Amen, sir...God will surely see you through
Re: My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project by Sirniyeh(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Weldone, God will continue to enrich you till completion. It's a great essential asset!

Seeing your pixs reminds me of my time, when I was building my first house years back. Very exciting and encouraging...

Just make sure you cut cost orelse you get consumed if you attempt to follow up all satisfactory suggestions.

As your rent is almost due, put that into consideration, kids school fees and domestic responsibility. Don't let the joy of building runs you bankrupt, be prudent in all things.

Talking from experience

God bless

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Roofing sheets: Current prices of all roofing sheets in Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.