Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly (41914 Views)

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by tivta(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2015
Sorry OP, for those shouting run your own biz, not everyone has the heart to run their own biz. An example is tee mac, those who don't know him he is popular for playing the flute, he has a biz that he started but ran into serious losses until he hired someone to run the biz for him. This is a man who am sure has gone through biz school, so let's all remember that there is more to running a biz and if everyone runs a biz, who will employ who?

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by chilan: 8:16am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:
First of all, I want to start by saying I created this Account, just to remain annonymous for now.

My story

In May 2014, Access Bank started A Project called Project ART. The ART means Account Reactivation Team.

Access Bank recruited DSAs (Via various Out sourcing firms)from All over Nigeria with the job function of Reactivating and opening New Accounts. They made all sorts of promises to us which I would highlight below

The Bank said, We would be paid a basic salary of 40,000Naira. Every other extra earnings would come from incentives. The incentive structure was thus, if you open or reactivate an account and the customer takes an ATM card, you get 100 naira, if a customer subscribes for Mobile Banking, another 100 naira, if they subscribe for internet banking, Another 100 naira. Meaning, a DSA can make as much as 300 naira per account. So if I'm able to sign on like 1000 accounts in a month, I can make as much as 200,000 after gathering and counting my 100 Naira. This was really a good deal

The bank set the monthly target at 200 accounts and said, if you can achieve above 200 accounts, that's an A* (A star) grade for the month, if by 6 months, you get an A* in your appraisal, you will get an ipad and a recommendation letter for being outstanding and if by the end of one year, you get an A*

In your annual appraisal, you will be sent to Access bank training school and converted to a full staff of Access bank.
The MD of Access Bank himself, Herbert Wigwe, came out himself and addressed DSAs, highlighting and affirming all these promises, So we were to be sure that it wasn't another recruitment scam.

Hearing all these good news from the horse's mouth was really a spur and so there and then, a lot of us made up our minds to succeed.

So we started work and a lot of people hit and surpassed the targets, you should have seen the way my colleagues worked hard, opening accounts; I mean ALL kinds: Salary , students, regulars, co-operates etc. Some people even travelled outside Lagos to open accounts and get deals. It was that serious.

NB: The DSAs where placed under the supervision of full staff, each team had 10 DSAs and 3 proffessional staff. The structure was, The DSAs would source for the accounts and tag it to the MIS codes of the full staff, meaning, if I work, it would count for some one else in the bank, so basicaly, the full staff would just sit down and be pressing computer, inside AC,while the DSAs would do the Hustling.

Two months into the job, Access bank reduced the basic salary from 40 to 35,000 naira, giving reasons that it was a deduction for health insurance and till today, we did not sign any papers to that effect. Lots of people couldn't take it and so they resigned, infact, that was when the project started loosing core materials(human Assets).

Some people held on, for the hope ahead. By the 3rd month, lots of people were on A*, they met and surpassed the Target. So Access bank maybe did profit and loss and increased the target to 400 accounts a month.

This was the point where I feared my colleagues. There was this girl, Goodness from VI team, that girl is good! There were others like Otaigbe same VI team, there was Lara, Ikeja team, Mayowa too and there was this other born-again girl like that. I call this one Principality mehn! Her name Esther from Apapa team. I think by the end of the project, she was the over all best, I mean National best. I heard her grade was around 150%. That's like an A superstar. She was a game changer and I admired her secretly.

Meanwhile, the first set of incentives came in the 3rd month which was july, the second set came in September so you can imagine people feeding off on 35k for like two months. By the time the incentive started coming in, it was nothing to write home about: people were getting as low as 3000, 6000, 1500. Someone even got 100 naira as I heard. Customers where not funding the accounts immediately, others didn't want ATM cards.

By October, the 3rd set of incentive was suppose to be out and paid, that was were we got the bulkest of incentives since the beginning of the Project. At least, I saw mine was arround 31k but guess what? It has not been paid even as we speak! Since October 2014.

To cut a long story short, by December, Access bank called off the project. I guess the DSAs had fufilled the mission before the set time. So DSAs were put on hold till the verdict was announced on who and who would go to training school. By this time, a lot of people had left, some other waited but the bank wasn't communicating anything to the DSA and so others left too as they lost hope.

Most of these people who left were the real materials while most of those who remained were junks. When a DSA leaves, his work is divided amongst his other colleagues, meaning, if we are 10 and 5 leave, all there accounts would be shared to the thus boosting the grades of some of those junk heads who remained. So most of those left overs would then be having grades like D to C and before you know it A, even when they didn't really work for it. Just a few did work for it Like Principality, Goodness, Otaigbe, Kunle, Lara, Rotibi as I can remeber.

By March this year, the verdict was taken. The full staff had been graded and paid bonuses based on the works of the DSAs, and so the DSAs were expectant. Training school was sure for some even though the Ipad had not yet come and it was past six months.

Guess what the bank did, they reposted the DSAs left to a new team to continue as DSAs- no promotion, no training school, just imagine! No salary upgrade, same 35,000 niara, infact no communication on incentives too.

This is very painful and I'm using this medium to say "Dear Herbert Wigwe, dear Toba Olusola, dear Victor Otuokwu, this is not what you promised us". We feel used and dumped, you told us yourselves that we would be staffed and if you cannot fuffil your obligation to your first customer(your Staff), then I doubt if your second customers should take you seriously. This is an intergrity issue as well.

Some of my colleagues were sacked for stealing and suppressing cash, Access bank has stolen and suppressed over 8 months of our lives and I tag it an intergrity issue as well.

Yesterday, we heard that finally, the Ipad for the exceptional DSAs was ready and guess what, The bank has been disbursing them to those junk heads and has refused to give to those who stayed till the end of the project and also qualified for the Ipads before leaving, saying that provision was not made for those who left. This is so wrong, it is their hard work, Access bank was suppose to give them in October but didn't, why won't you give them the reward of their labour now? Its just like saying you won't pay someone who left your job an outstanding 3 months salary because they left

Dear Herbert, Dear Bolaji, this is another intergrity issue.

Please MODS, move this to the right Spot until appropraite decisions are taken.

Disclaimer: to all those whose names were mentioned, you never can tell, I may have just helped you communicate all you have been unable to say, I may have just helped you get your due reward so don't get angry but be hopeful for a blessing.
For free leal representation, Send your details to 08035533560.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by kent79: 8:16am On May 21, 2015
Leave them, dre reward is at hand. Some of them will soon start sweating in deir AC.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:
Stories that leave the eye misty... cry

So all those fine suits they wear are just a camouflage for all the suffering they are going through?? Pathetic.

And for heavens sakes, 35k for a bank job?? shocked

Jesu! This is modern day slavery angry

I THINK THE WAY OUT OF THESE MISERABLE IS THAT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD PLACE A MORATORIUM BAN ON sms courses IN ALL NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES BOTH FEDERAL, STATE AND PRIVATE, BY SO DOING THE ONES ALREADY IN LABOUR MARKET OR THE ALREADY EMPLOY WILL HAVE MORE VALUE, PRESTIGE, RESPECT AND DIGNITY, BECAUSE BANKS WILL NO LONGER TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED SIN THE HIGH INSTITUTIONS OF LEARNING ARE NO LONGER DISH THEM OUT ANY LONGER IN MILLIONS, THOUSANDS, HUNDREDS AND TENS...i don't know if you get the point am trying to make?
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Ralphlauren(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2015
The sad thing is that the core management staff, directors, etc of this bank all schooled, lived and worked abroad. They know how banks/companies abroad treat their staff and yet they can't mirror the same thing in Nigeria.

The banks/companies they all worked for in the US, UK, etc. Is this the way they were treated?

They should all be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by obeysexy: 8:21am On May 21, 2015
This is seriuos througly I know we don't have NLC
Because its not happen in only Banking sector........check other industry like beverages company to be surprise on May day is no more recognize again in all those company.....

To say the truth OBJ is obviously the main problem to all this kind of unconscious human behavior ....because he is the one that introduced contract and its really affecting as an indigenous of the country

Ladies and gentle man let just keep on to what we have and pray to God......he will answered our prayers
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by olareed(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:

If this # tag thing can be achieved, I'm sure it wud go a long way to help the suituation. Pls I'm not on twitter but I'd be glad if u guys can help me achieve this. #Access Bank fufil your promises to The Project ART DSAa. If dat can work
Taking to twitter right away....

#AccessBankFulfilOurPromises #ARTDSAsCryOut
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by oyeludef(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:
First of all, I want to start by saying I created this Account, just to remain annonymous for now.

My story

In May 2014, Access Bank started A Project called Project ART. The ART means Account Reactivation Team.

Access Bank recruited DSAs (Via various Out sourcing firms)from All over Nigeria with the job function of Reactivating and opening New Accounts. They made all sorts of promises to us which I would highlight below

The Bank said, We would be paid a basic salary of 40,000Naira. Every other extra earnings would come from incentives. The incentive structure was thus, if you open or reactivate an account and the customer takes an ATM card, you get 100 naira, if a customer subscribes for Mobile Banking, another 100 naira, if they subscribe for internet banking, Another 100 naira. Meaning, a DSA can make as much as 300 naira per account. So if I'm able to sign on like 1000 accounts in a month, I can make as much as 200,000 after gathering and counting my 100 Naira. This was really a good deal

The bank set the monthly target at 200 accounts and said, if you can achieve above 200 accounts, that's an A* (A star) grade for the month, if by 6 months, you get an A* in your appraisal, you will get an ipad and a recommendation letter for being outstanding and if by the end of one year, you get an A*

In your annual appraisal, you will be sent to Access bank training school and converted to a full staff of Access bank.
The MD of Access Bank himself, Herbert Wigwe, came out himself and addressed DSAs, highlighting and affirming all these promises, So we were to be sure that it wasn't another recruitment scam.

Hearing all these good news from the horse's mouth was really a spur and so there and then, a lot of us made up our minds to succeed.

So we started work and a lot of people hit and surpassed the targets, you should have seen the way my colleagues worked hard, opening accounts; I mean ALL kinds: Salary , students, regulars, co-operates etc. Some people even travelled outside Lagos to open accounts and get deals. It was that serious.

NB: The DSAs where placed under the supervision of full staff, each team had 10 DSAs and 3 proffessional staff. The structure was, The DSAs would source for the accounts and tag it to the MIS codes of the full staff, meaning, if I work, it would count for some one else in the bank, so basicaly, the full staff would just sit down and be pressing computer, inside AC,while the DSAs would do the Hustling.

Two months into the job, Access bank reduced the basic salary from 40 to 35,000 naira, giving reasons that it was a deduction for health insurance and till today, we did not sign any papers to that effect. Lots of people couldn't take it and so they resigned, infact, that was when the project started loosing core materials(human Assets).

Some people held on, for the hope ahead. By the 3rd month, lots of people were on A*, they met and surpassed the Target. So Access bank maybe did profit and loss and increased the target to 400 accounts a month.

This was the point where I feared my colleagues. There was this girl, Goodness from VI team, that girl is good! There were others like Otaigbe same VI team, there was Lara, Ikeja team, Mayowa too and there was this other born-again girl like that. I call this one Principality mehn! Her name Esther from Apapa team. I think by the end of the project, she was the over all best, I mean National best. I heard her grade was around 150%. That's like an A superstar. She was a game changer and I admired her secretly.

Meanwhile, the first set of incentives came in the 3rd month which was july, the second set came in September so you can imagine people feeding off on 35k for like two months. By the time the incentive started coming in, it was nothing to write home about: people were getting as low as 3000, 6000, 1500. Someone even got 100 naira as I heard. Customers where not funding the accounts immediately, others didn't want ATM cards.

By October, the 3rd set of incentive was suppose to be out and paid, that was were we got the bulkest of incentives since the beginning of the Project. At least, I saw mine was arround 31k but guess what? It has not been paid even as we speak! Since October 2014.

To cut a long story short, by December, Access bank called off the project. I guess the DSAs had fufilled the mission before the set time. So DSAs were put on hold till the verdict was announced on who and who would go to training school. By this time, a lot of people had left, some other waited but the bank wasn't communicating anything to the DSA and so others left too as they lost hope.

Most of these people who left were the real materials while most of those who remained were junks. When a DSA leaves, his work is divided amongst his other colleagues, meaning, if we are 10 and 5 leave, all there accounts would be shared to the thus boosting the grades of some of those junk heads who remained. So most of those left overs would then be having grades like D to C and before you know it A, even when they didn't really work for it. Just a few did work for it Like Principality, Goodness, Otaigbe, Kunle, Lara, Rotibi as I can remeber.

By March this year, the verdict was taken. The full staff had been graded and paid bonuses based on the works of the DSAs, and so the DSAs were expectant. Training school was sure for some even though the Ipad had not yet come and it was past six months.

Guess what the bank did, they reposted the DSAs left to a new team to continue as DSAs- no promotion, no training school, just imagine! No salary upgrade, same 35,000 niara, infact no communication on incentives too.

This is very painful and I'm using this medium to say "Dear Herbert Wigwe, dear Toba Olusola, dear Victor Otuokwu, this is not what you promised us". We feel used and dumped, you told us yourselves that we would be staffed and if you cannot fuffil your obligation to your first customer(your Staff), then I doubt if your second customers should take you seriously. This is an intergrity issue as well.

Some of my colleagues were sacked for stealing and suppressing cash, Access bank has stolen and suppressed over 8 months of our lives and I tag it an intergrity issue as well.

Yesterday, we heard that finally, the Ipad for the exceptional DSAs was ready and guess what, The bank has been disbursing them to those junk heads and has refused to give to those who stayed till the end of the project and also qualified for the Ipads before leaving, saying that provision was not made for those who left. This is so wrong, it is their hard work, Access bank was suppose to give them in October but didn't, why won't you give them the reward of their labour now? Its just like saying you won't pay someone who left your job an outstanding 3 months salary because they left

Disclaimer: to all those whose names were mentioned, you never can tell, I may have just helped you communicate all you have been unable to say, I may have just helped you get your due reward so don't get angry but be hopeful for a blessing.
try sending this to linda ikeji blog as well.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Boss13: 8:25am On May 21, 2015
I do not believe this story. I know Access Bank, the Bank can give you outrageous targets, but they keep their promises if you meet the target. I just think this is a spill off from the UBA anonymous disgruntled staff and I expect to read more.

I will also like to know the educational qualification of these DSAs, because Access Bank will not employ University Graduates (2:1) under 24 years as DSAs and I guess the reason why the conversion is yet to take place is because these graduates do not fall within the recruitment policy.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rigarmortis: 8:26am On May 21, 2015
kingstylo01:
See the way Nigerian graduates are suffering..

Later they'll say slavery has been abolished..

My advice to bank contract staffs (and to all graduates): startup a business, no matter how little it is, and be your own boss. I know the country is hard, buh beleive me you, reduce your expenses and save a lot. Startup something and stop being a slave to those banks!

I need at least #200,000 to sartup my business, God see me through ma hustle.

which business are you talking about, lets rub minds.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by kingstylo01(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2015
rigarmortis:

which business are you talking about, lets rub minds.
computer business center
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by axeman10(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2015
Never take the promises of Nigerian employers especially HR as binding unless it is printed black and white.

Though a contract can be binding be it written or given orally as long as there is consideration and the other party to the contract fulfils his end.

It is not so with many Nigerian banks because, to them if it is not in black and white it is not binding.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by ransomed: 8:32am On May 21, 2015
The bank operates on the platform of USE & DUMP policy of PDP, papa decieve Pikin. Dairis God uooo....
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DrBulalaa(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2015
DivineU:
@rightthing276, what moral right do you have to call people junk heads? Do you think you are better than them or are you part of the HR team that appraised or assessed them? You should really work on your character and learn how to respect your colleagues.
Out of everything he wrote you actually picked that part to condemn him. You should really work on your character and learn how to show some empathy towards people...smh

3 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by delejames(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2015
Boss13:
I do not believe this story. I know Access Bank, the Bank can give you outrageous targets, but they keep their promises if you meet the target. I just think this is a spill off from the UBA anonymous disgruntled staff and I expect to read more.
I will also like to know the educational qualification of these DSAs, because Access Bank will not employ University Graduates (2:1) under 24 years as DSAs and I guess the reason why the conversion is yet to take place is because these graduates do not fall within the recruitment policy.
so the dude will just wake up and form stories like that ? Even with all the names he named...

5 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Ngozi24(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:

My story

@ poster

It's a pity but there is a platform that you can discuss this issue on. I am sure they will contact you and help resolve your issue. My sister was a victim such an act. Its a non-governmental organization. The ActRight Group. See them on www.actright.com.ng. you can send me a message so I explain further.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Nobody: 8:42am On May 21, 2015
I really don't know why banks treat their workers this way,its very disheartening. Maybe you can submit your complaint officially to HR(Mrs Bolaji) and their CEO,you never can tell. And I also think why you missed out in the Ipad was because you left.I don't blame you though,you were treated very unfairly.Its well with us all...
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by stonecoldcafe: 8:42am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:

My story

It is well. Things like this break my heart. It is well...

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by dustydee: 8:44am On May 21, 2015
Ngozi24:

@ poster

It's a pity but there is a platform that you can discuss this issue on. I am sure they will contact you and help resolve your issue. My sister was a victim such an act. Its a non-governmental organization. The ActRight Initiative. you can send me a message so I explain further.

Thank you
Why don't you explain here so that others in a similar situation can learn?
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by ONWARDBABA: 8:44am On May 21, 2015
cant finish the story its sad so sad
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Boss13: 8:48am On May 21, 2015
delejames:
so the dude will just wake up and form stories like that ? Even with all the names he named...

He should start by mentioning his own name. I can also wake up without brushing my teeth and anonymously write about how an organisation has maltreated me because I want sympathy.

There are so many disgruntled staff in many organisations. If an organisation has treated you unfairly, there is an Employment Tribunal. However, you have to show evidence, unlike the anonymous disgruntled staff, failing to show us evidence.

I strongly believe it is wrong to come to a social media website to run down an organisation especially when you want to remain anonymous and to make it worst, you are still an employee/member of the organisation.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by yomzzy(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2015
The other day it was UBA, now Access bank. God help us

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Boss13: 8:52am On May 21, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
I really don't know why banks treat their workers this way,its very disheartening. Maybe you can submit your complaint officially to HR(Mrs Bolaji) and their CEO,you never can tell. And I also think why you missed out in the Ipad was because you left.I don't blame you though,you were treated very unfairly.Its well with us all...

The poster has not done that. I believe He/she has not gone to Access HR to ask why their promises have not been fulfilled and the reason why there have been delays. However, the disgruntled staff finds it very fulfilling to come to a forum to discuss.

Why don't you approach Bolaji and tell her you have performed extremely well and you were made promises which should be fulfilled. I doubt if Bolaji would not do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Goovo(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2015
tommyich06:
sorry For this. life is unfair. but I know of a bank with low reputation which by all means treat their staff and contract staff much better than all these big name banks

their salary for both contract and full staff is far better than the rest. I heard they r 5th on the list they are the only indigenous serving bank in the country. I m talking of Wema Bank. you can try your luck... and try to patronize them today.
it true bro, I can. Attest to that
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Mbkite(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2015
NetBizguy:
Official crimes in every office in Nigeria.

meanwhile why call a fellow Junk? there are other better ways to tell us there performance weren't up to expectation. learn that today.

am yet to come up with my own issue with ECOBANK Soon. watch out!

Please my dear brother,
i dnt want to hear dat name "ECOBANK"
d name dey pepper me 4 heart!

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Tvegas(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2015
I was getting up to 2 calls a week to reactivate our corporate account with Access from these DSA's in 2014. Those guys really worked hard and had different strategies. But for management policy the account would have been reactivated.

The management of access bank should know that this is not the best way to build trust and reputation. I think we made the right decision, if you can't keep promises made to workers ,don't expect clients to trust you.

3 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by simplynola(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2015
Why did you mention the names of others while you chose to remain anonymous? Your report is bias and unfair. In as much as you want to pass across your grievance, you should learn to protect and respect the privacy of others.

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Nobody: 9:01am On May 21, 2015
This is what all banks DO. They don't care.
You should have sensed it from the beginning.

IT THEIR BUSINESS STRATEGY.

PLEASE DO GET AN ACTIVIST LAWYER. THEY MIGHT BE OF HELP.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Nobody: 9:05am On May 21, 2015
epelumi42:

And just what is the NLC doing? Dragnet, shl; honestly, Its annoying. The greed in Nigeria is really a pain. No one cares about another unless it ll give smile to his pocket.

God will see us through it all, I pray.
NLC since the time of oshiomole has been a scam...the management should be sanitized and responsible persons who would put in there neck for the teeming intelligent youths and hard workers to enjoy the benefits of working...

Imagine till this moment we dont have a reasonable minimum wage should make the average man smile and then we say there is NLC...we ourselves are our problem...now I see why goodluck cant be blamed for everything..the average nigerian is so greedy and would do anytin to remain in power even if he or she is not performing..take a look aat what happened with the NLC elections..fools who have never fought for the labour force struggling for leadership like its a do or die affair...
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by lebienconnu: 9:12am On May 21, 2015
Life is not fair. Op, see this as a challenge and take it on. 35,000 per month will not take you anywhere in life. If you do not liberate yourself now you may end up working as a gardener or gateman in your old age. Of course, the bank will lay you off when you get too old or tired to bring those accounts. You, currently, are a factory worker. They are just keeping you alive to work for them. In effect, you are living to work.

Go and learn a trade. Acquire a skill and make urself indispensable to the society and the society will pay you handsomely. Let it be something you really enjoy doing.

This is the same advice I gave to myself. Am now learning a trade at a medical school in Nigeria learning how to be a Doctor.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by okooloyun1(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2015
simplynola:
Why did you mention the names of others while you chose to remain anonymous? Your report is bias and unfair. In as much as you want to pass across your grievance, you should learn to protect and respect the privacy of others.
I seriously agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.