Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,337 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Feel Guilty! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guilty! (1412 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guilty! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2006
My best friend's elder sister who is about 9 years older than me seduced me, ans I finally made love to her. Now am feeling guilty whenever am with my friend. Do I tell him the truth about what happened?
Re: I Feel Guilty! by Dvampire(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2006
guy, your case is becoming more and more weird by the minute. shuo! so you want to tell your people that you made love to your best friend's sister. i can see that you are way on the right track to digging your grave
Re: I Feel Guilty! by fellow(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2006
that would be a very bad move if you do. It WOULD end your relationship with your friend. I guess shit do happens and best you could do is to keep mute over it.
There are somethings in this world that are left unspoken
Re: I Feel Guilty! by BlackMamba(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2006
Why are you guilty? You no enjoy am? Get a life.
Re: I Feel Guilty! by ikamefa(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2006
as long as you did the shagging you must also be able to keep your trap [/b]shut!
no need to put yourself in a lot of mess by [b]ratting
your self out
Re: I Feel Guilty! by Eurphoria(f): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2006
[center]FYNEWAKA DEAD MAN WALKING[/center]

like i said before to u on your other thread of how you don't enjoy sex with condom, you are showing us that you are on the fast track to the grave, HIV will hook your Bellend sooner than you think. She seduced you, aww you poor thing, did you ddick accidentally slip in?
Re: I Feel Guilty! by harvey(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2006
Ask God for forgiveness and try to shake off that guilt,it has happened.what else.but dont go back to it.ok.you sef.na wah oh
Re: I Feel Guilty! by smartsoft(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2006
i pity you,  when you were digging the hole, you never knew you going to feel guity huh ? now you are done digging the hole so deep and you have reached your destination,  now you want to pop out huh ? i bet your digging your grave.

your friend is going to eat you raw
Re: I Feel Guilty! by Honeypot1(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2006
U are feeling guilty? Don't u know the right person to confess to? Nlanders can't push your trailer-load of guilt an inch away
Re: I Feel Guilty! by smartsoft(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2006
lol this guy is really funny ooo wait oo when you were digging the hole, do you call on any Nlanders to help you out in digging the hole huh ? shocked
Re: I Feel Guilty! by Sista(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Fynewaka

Do you feel guilty that she is your friends sister or that you know that you are sexually active with many women and you don't intend to settle down with your friends sister? Also, you know your friend knows about you and how many women you are with, you know he would not like a man like you taking advantage of his sister. Is this why you feel guilty? If you really want help with your guilt problem, let's be honest hear about what your guilt really stems from. The woman didn't seduce you, she could not make you do something you did not want to already do. She probably heard that you are good at what you do and she wanted to try you for her self? But getting back to your guilt, what do you really feel your guilt stems from?
Re: I Feel Guilty! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2006
My guilt stems from the fact that I slept with my best friend's elder sister which tantamounts to a monumental betrayal of the hitherto cordial and brotherly relationship we have enjoyed for more than 15 years.
Re: I Feel Guilty! by belle4u2nv(f): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2006
Ur so funy !!
uv done it already and thats it,
dosent really matter what u feel anyway!!!uv done it
wateva happens ur prepared to face it u 2faced "boy"
Re: I Feel Guilty! by deguy1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2006
fynewaka:

My guilt stems from the fact that I slept with my best friend's elder sister which tantamounts to a monumental betrayal of the hitherto cordial and brotherly relationship we have enjoyed for more than 15 years.
15years this is geting more interesting by the day
Re: I Feel Guilty! by senator100(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2006
shooku shooku shook me I shook am back .in jump up
Re: I Feel Guilty! by Sista(f): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2006
brotherly relationship we have enjoyed for more than 15 years.

If this is true, you guys should still be firends. I don't think you should tell him, for one it is not his business, for two, you owe his sister some type of privacy, she may not want her brother to know she has slept with you.
Re: I Feel Guilty! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2006
you better tell him,and what ever his reaction is you better receive it wholeheartedly since you could not control yourself angry

(1) (Reply)

The Eight Dating Myths / A Virgin @ 34! A Curse Or A Pride? / Where I Saw My Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.