Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin (1614 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

Remember me, the dude that was duped in Kaduna by that Yoruba girl. Anyway, like sad before, my main chick is an Igbo girl and I was considering marriage until NL changed my mind. My stay in Kaduna has really made me to begin to see things from a new perspective. Granted Nancy is fine and with that kind of Nicki Minaj body, but I have been having doubts about taking the relationship to the next level. Major worry is the impact of such a union on my future kids with her.

Anyway, I was in Lagos over the weekend and I took a trip to Unilag to meet up with a girl I met sometimes early in the year in Insights. She is a model by the way and has that Ciara kind of body.

To cut a long story short, flew into Lagos on Friday, called that I am in town and I will like to see her again. She said yes and we met at new hall unilag.

lol

well she kept me company till Sunday, note we did not have sex. we went clubbing Friday to Saturday and she went to school on Sunday evening because she has exams on Tuesday. I myself returned to Kaduna on Tuesday morning.

Now since I got back, I cant stop thinking about her. She is a virgin and in 200 Level .......

It seems impossible on Saturday night when I want to make love to her and she said no. As a sharp guy, I undressed her and tested the thing myself. Just to be sure. Men.....she is a virgin and a pretty model. very smart too.

FYI I disvirgined Nancy when we met 6 years ago as an undergraduate. But this new girl is really off the hook. The fact that she is a virgin makes me feel she deserves anything I can spend on her. planning on getting her an iphone 6 when I return to lagos next month.
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
Akindidinrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
Akindidinrin

Idiot
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Pheals(f): 3:58pm On May 21, 2015
The most funny part is

leaving her for unilag babe

and u are a kaduna boy
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by jmoore(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2015
You have been baptized by yungwizzy.

Flew into Lagos? You be wizard?
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 4:03pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
The most funny part is

leaving her for unilag babe

and u are a kaduna boy

I am a gidi guy, just completing an assignment in kd
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Dhavids(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
OP...starting from the topic, this post has been confusing...did not av sex...tested the thing...iffa shud talk op..this post is TRASH.
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:16pm On May 21, 2015
You "disvirgined" Nancy You will "disvirgin" the unilag chick and you will move on to the next one. cool isn't?

p.s I don't mind an iphone6 Am I a virgin?-dont ask. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 7:40pm On May 21, 2015
Dhavids:
OP...starting from the topic, this post has been confusing...did not av sex...tested the thing...iffa shud talk op..this post is TRASH.

So a girl tells you she is a virgin and you will just believe without testing it yourself.

I just made sure she is saying the truth
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by publicenemy(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Hi Guys,

Remember me, the dude that was duped in Kaduna by that Yoruba girl. Anyway, like sad before, my main chick is an Igbo girl and I was considering marriage until NL changed my mind. My stay in Kaduna has really made me to begin to see things from a new perspective. Granted Nancy is fine and with that kind of Nicki Minaj body, but I have been having doubts about taking the relationship to the next level. Major worry is the impact of such a union on my future kids with her.

Anyway, I was in Lagos over the weekend and I took a trip to Unilag to meet up with a girl I met sometimes early in the year in Insights. She is a model by the way and has that Ciara kind of body.

To cut a long story short, flew into Lagos on Friday, called that I am in town and I will like to see her again. She said yes and we met at new hall unilag.

lol

well she kept me company till Sunday, note we did not have sex. we went clubbing Friday to Saturday and she went to school on Sunday evening because she has exams on Tuesday. I myself returned to Kaduna on Tuesday morning.

Now since I got back, I cant stop thinking about her. She is a virgin and in 200 Level .......

It seems impossible on Saturday night when I want to make love to her and she said no. As a sharp guy, I undressed her and tested the thing myself. Just to be sure. Men.....she is a virgin and a pretty model. very smart too.

FYI I disvirgined Nancy when we met 6 years ago as an undergraduate. But this new girl is really off the hook. The fact that she is a virgin makes me feel she deserves anything I can spend on her. planning on getting her an iphone 6 when I return to lagos next month.

Another maga in the making...
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Hi Guys,

lol

Baba , no try leave that Igbo babe .. Cuz that unilag babe is eventually going to dump u for her set mates , leaving u single for years, Igbo babe , you've been with her since under graduate years .. Are u mad ?,
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by stephnie44(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Hi Guys,

lol

u must av been used 4 sacrifice nd d person dat used u av died.pele
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 9:12pm On May 21, 2015
stephnie44:

angry
sad shocked shocked this your bad mouth
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 9:14pm On May 21, 2015
stephnie44:

If you have nothing good to say run along angry
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
illest1:

Baba , no try leave that Igbo babe .. Cuz that unilag babe is eventually going to dump u for her set mates , leaving u single for years, Igbo babe , you've been with her since under graduate years .. Are u mad ?,

Not if I disvirgin and get her pregnant. Send her to Italy to have her baby. She is Italian citizen and yoruba.
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 9:16pm On May 21, 2015
publicenemy:

Another maga in the making...

Which part of this make me a maga sad
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
You "disvirgined" Nancy
You will "disvirgin" the unilag chick
and you will move on to the next one.
cool isn't?

p.s I don't mind an iphone6
Am I a virgin?-dont ask. smiley

Being a virgin is not a criteria. I just loved the fact she was able to keep it
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by NewNigeriaMind: 9:18pm On May 21, 2015
jmoore:
You have been baptized by yungwizzy.

Flew into Lagos? You be wizard?

Arik flies kd to los
Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Obiomon: 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
Op you such a very bbigggggggggggggggggggggggg foooooooooooooooooooooooolllll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Nobody: 3:49am On May 22, 2015
My guy seems you remain a permanent maga.No serious minded lady will spend the night with you,go clubbing friday to saturday when she has exams on Tuesday.She is not a virgin and has caught you in her web of deceit.I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Igbo Fiance For A 200 Level Student Of Unilag And A Virgin by Nobody: 4:23am On May 22, 2015
abracratabra grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous / Why Do People Think Every Guy/babe Must Be In A Relationship? / Check Out This Seductive Dance !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.