Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous (1613 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by 360ng: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Story from a friend, She needs advice

I have been dating this guy for about 6 months. He's been very sweet, almost too good to be true. My parents are aware of him and he's met my sister.

He came over to my place earlier today and decided to charge his phone at one corner of the sitting room, we got caught up in several gists and decided to even visit d mall. Somehow he forgot to pick up his phone while leaving, I too didn't remember until we
were already at the mall. The phone is not his major line so he wasn't too bothered since he could always pick it up later.

Anywz I don't know what came over me but very unusually of me I decided to go thru his bbm messages and the things I saw shocked me to my bones. My dear bf is actively and seriously still in love with his ex, as at yday he was still begging her to come over to his place. Tells her he misses her and the sweet sex dey always had when they were together.

As if that wasn't enough, I went through his sister's chat and found out that she thinks am not good for her brother because i have a better job and just a year younger than him meaning I wouldn't respect him. Gosh! This is a guy that I do everything to please. Am just glad I never had sex with him. I would have probably killed myself if I did.

To add kerosene to this fire, would you believe he has been flirting with a very close friend of mine on bbm. That's like outright disrespect.

I think there is a reason God allowed him forget his phone cos I am not d type dat snoops around but I thank God I did today. What I don't understand is why he would decide to date me. I was on my own he came along asking me to go out with me,promising me heaven and earth.

It's so disheartening, I really don't know what to do. To think I thought I had finally found the one for me.i love him so much but am pained at d same time.

How will she go about this?
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by donholy28(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm I can't diss my fellow guy...but i know he's heartless
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by HungerBAD: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
That is why women should date MEN and not BOYS. Which serious man actually chats on phone?which man actually has the time to be typing away on a phone?MEN make calls and do not CHAT.

To the OP so what exactly did you expect from him in 6 months?to cut away all his past because he met you?people like keeping their options open, and he might still be craving for something from his EX you do not possess while still be hanging out with you. Who knows, there must have been something about you that keeps bringing him back since the relationship has not even gotten sexual.

You were single when he met you, you can also choose to go back to being a single lady as the choice is yours. But, as i always tell people, especially GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES and that is do not go snooping on your MAN'S phone as you will see things you are suppose to find,save yourself the headache.

Why did you go over his phone?why take the time to be reading all his private messages?he is not your husband, if i was him i would kick you out of the relationship for doing that.To be going through all his messages even shows your level of maturity and insecurity. And if you had slept with him you would have killed yourself? that line was funny.

You don't get it do you?9 out of 10 Nigeria ladies give sex freely like candies and that is why nobody takes you guys seriously, your friend he was flirting with probably has slept with him, you are not special.

Going through a man's private messages and coming here to do the cry baby thing. NONSENSE.

3 Likes

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eye opener on time grin

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by oyindare(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Story for the gods

And why the wow?
undecided
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by raayah(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tell him that you are no longer interested in the relationship.

Cut off all communication. Remove his from social media, delete and block his number, etc.

Tell your parents that you ended the relationship because of infidelity.

He's telling his ex that you might disrespect him, but he's actively cheating on you.

He is selfish. He doesn't care about you or your feelings. End this relationship now.

1 Like

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by 25omega(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
fake!

how does she have access to everyone's chat
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
People can be so mean!
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by iswearinowell(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
if na girl i for don insult her but cant fall a guy hands lyk dat. Lemme advice you, forward those chats to your phone, nd ask him about it to see hw he reacts. Dont ask him to rectify ur problems, but to break it cus he isnt d 1 4 u.. The messages u forwarded would justify ur breaking up wit him incase his friends or ur family members dont support ur separation

#FROST
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Edwardhead(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=50pt]NOT MY BUSINESS[/size]
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Slimzjoe(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
I was Feeling bad For you and Got Raging towards the Guy until You had to tell Us

'Thank God you've not had Sex with Him'

How is that our Problem? Is that a Factor to consider before you break up?
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Slimzjoe(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Cool. That pics was when you were in 300l right.. Or its not you?

Read well.....she said her Friend
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by funlord(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin

This relationship is already DEAD, its just dat the "couple involved and the op" are still forming not sure about it! Wake up!
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Mostwanted7: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
*piss on thread and walks away*
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by suzzy16(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
That is why women should date MEN and not BOYS. Which serious man actually chats on phone?which man actually has the time to be typing away on a phone?MEN make calls and do not CHAT.

To the OP so what exactly did you expect from him in 6 months?to cut away all his past because he met you?people like keeping their options open, and he might still be craving for something from his EX you do not possess while still be hanging out with you. Who knows, there must have been something about you that keeps bringing him back since the relationship has not even gotten sexual.

You were single when he met you, you can also choose to go back to being a single lady as the choice is yours. But, as i always tell people, especially GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES and that is do not go snooping on your MAN'S phone as you will see things you are suppose to find,save yourself the headache.

Why did you go over his phone?why take the time to be reading all his private messages?he is not your husband, if i was him i would kick you out of the relationship for doing that.To be going through all his messages even shows your level of maturity and insecurity. And if you had slept with him you would have killed yourself? that line was funny.

You don't get it do you?9 out of 10 Nigeria ladies give sex freely like candies and that is why nobody takes you guys seriously, your friend he was flirting with probably has slept with him, you are not special.

Going through a man's private messages and coming here to do the cry baby thing. NONSENSE.
gbam,stop going into ur mans phone,if u dnt want problem for ur head,some things re better nt known

1 Like

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Captainswag225(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
o.p tell ur friend to confront him abt what she saw on his phone. But she has to break up with the guy coz its obvious he is a womanizer.
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by haiti007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
as u don catch am now na Godwin
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by haiti007(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
as u don catch am now na Godwin

1 Like

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
In love with his Ex looks like you are the rebound chic. I would've said you should make him an option since you feel like an option to him but you like him too much for that guess it has to be a clean break so you can give available guys a chance.
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Catalyst4real: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
[Eroti¢] How I Slept with my Late Uncle's Wife - http://catalyst4real.com/i-slept-with-my-late-uncles-wife/
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by japhmanuel: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Leave the ni.gga
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Missmossy(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awww eyah... it happens, it goes both ways anyway. Both sexes make silly choices sometimes.

She can always opt out of the relationship at will. The ball is in her court.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by izuch(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
What's the big deal? You deny him sex and he goes to where he can get it easily, he might probably be in love with you but a brother needs to get laid. Women always think that punishing a guy with conji will prove he loves you, that's arrant nonsense. What if he intentionally left the phone behind for your friend to see that he's having another affair to keep his libido in check, afterall you said he invited the girl to his house not a joint or an eatery? He obviously just wanted to screw the girl cause he feels that getting sex from her would be as easy as taking a candy from a kid.

1 Like

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2015
I am not in support of what he did but to deny a nigger sex and expect him to remain faithful in this 21st century is like living in fools paradise

3 Likes

Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by mightyjoe746: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Dis is not d issue of denying or giving him sex, the reality is dat if she give him sex evryday he will still do the same tin, he is just with u hoping 2 strife u One day, but actually I tink u sud move on, u and d guy are not on the same page in d relationship, get a man to date and leave d boy dat still want to flirt around some space.
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by Phikom(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2015
infidelity!
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by ivyT(f): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2015
25omega:
fake!
how does she have access to everyone's chat
Oh.stop being silly..
Re: How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous by ivyT(f): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I am not in support of what he did but to deny a nigger sex and expect him to remain faithful in this 21st century is like living in fools paradise

Nt necessarily..

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. / How To Last Longer In Bed / LADIES What Will You Do?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.