Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? (3445 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2015
I was just looking for some games that guys with girlfriends do play with them,,any advise?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
militant games
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:
militant games
how is that done?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by francizy(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
None, cuz am single...

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
Finding the hole.. grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by zube01(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
touch me I touch u game
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Dhavids(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2015
Eegun N le Wayray... Temple Run grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how is that done?

bomb me i go shoot u
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 21, 2015
francizy:
None, cuz am single...
ehya ,watch how the men discuss
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Finding the hole.. grin
o boy that game too dey straight forward,we talking fore play here
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by jamex93(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2015
slap me I slap u make we see who go first cry grin

na me dey slap first

try am it is fun
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

bomb me i go shoot u
no offeinse U grow up in jungle of sambisa ryt angry
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by loomer: 4:19pm On May 21, 2015
Moaning game
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2015
jamex93:
slap me I slap u make we see who go first cry grin

na me dey slap first

try am it is fun
men shii how long u been a violent boy? angry

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
no offeinse
U grow up in jungle of sambisa ryt angry

creeks is my play ground
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
o boy that game too dey straight forward,we talking fore play here
well, making out is cool sha...
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:
Moaning game
how is that done? grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
well, making out is cool sha...
even monkeys in jungle of Mozambique know that. undecided
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by loomer: 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
Bad pikin, see how u quick quick quote me
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
punch me I punch you. grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by jamex93(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
men shii how long u been a violent boy? angry

is DAT game violent
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

creeks is my play ground
what is the relationship between creeks boy and romance section
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:
Bad pikin, see how u quick quick quote me
I know no what u talking
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
even monkeys in jungle of Mozambique know that. undecided
so wat kind of particular game are u talkn abt?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
jamex93:

is DAT game violent
asking who?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what is the relationship between creeks boy and romance section

Google never disown

it will never be there for u

abi google don BAN u
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
punch me I punch you. grin grin grin
try that game with mayweather
Cutehector:
so wat kind of particular game are u talkn abt?
just learn from the masters
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by jamex93(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
asking who?

who els if not u
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by chimerase2: 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
Judo and wrestle
Believe u me she always win embarassed
E get one smack down way she dey always give me and anytime e happen amu must cum quickly angry embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 21, 2015
jamex93:

who els if not u
my name is not letter "u"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Tell Your Woman "Thank You" After Sex? / Vote This Beautiful Girl For Face Of Uniben 2015. / When A Girl Bites Her Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.