Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! (1399 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 21, 2015
Women are the best vehicles in the world because:-
---2 beautiful headlights in the front
---2 great bumpers at the back
---Self -lubricating when hot
---Finger touch ignition
---Automatic engine oil change every month
---Any type of piston fits.
---Multiple seating styles & adjustments
----Great accessories
---Highest mileage 9months with just 5ml refill
---That's why MEN are dying to own one. Please send to the other luxurious Cars u know, and to the men who appreciate fine vehicles!

NB: they shouldn't have equate women with vehicles though it's sarcasm grin grin

Copied
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2015
Lolz hw many do u own
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Tinalex(f): 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
Lawd!!! Did the Op just equate women to vehicles? Well its ok sha cos i know a vehicle popped you out and possibly you have younger/elder vehicles in your family.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by emperorchedda(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2015
Tinalex:
Lawd!!! Did the Op just equate women to vehicles? Well its ok sha cos i know a vehicle popped you out and possibly you have younger/elder vehicles in your family.
Yes a vehicle popped him out but does that stop you and your fellow from continue being that vehicle?? No!

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2015
starbaron:
Lolz hw many do u own
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 21, 2015
Tinalex:
Hey chill out!
Its a joke o,
No defamation intended
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by MrCork: 10:44pm On May 21, 2015
Eco2580:
Women are the best vehicles in the world because:-
---2 beautiful headlights in the front
---2 great bumpers at the back
---Self -lubricating when hot
---Finger touch ignition
---Automatic engine oil change every month
---Any type of piston fits.
---Multiple seating styles & adjustments
----Great accessories
---Highest mileage 9months with just 5ml refill
---That's why MEN are dying to own one. Please send to the other luxurious Cars u know, and to the men who appreciate fine vehicles!

....bro..no ofeense to yor thread but clearly, the battery in yor head gone flat..why wud u disrespect women like that?.. You looklike a test tube baby though! (no ofeense) lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by ojaydedon(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2015
not fair @ op.. Hope its just fpor jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Tinalex(f): 9:36am On May 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
Yes a vehicle popped him out but does that stop you and your fellow from continue being that vehicle?? No!

Deal with it

Dnt you ever in your miserable life refer to me as a vehicle. if all the women in your family are vehicles and your person brain has refused to process rightly......deal with it and stop spewing your stupid tongue on this forum.
This is a warning- quote me again and die!

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Tinalex(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2015
Eco2580:

Hey chill out!
Its a joke o,
No defamation intended

I get you but this your joke is a crazy one, pls not all women are vehicles as suggested by your "joke". Some of us actually work honestly for a living and not wait for a boyfriend to be our CBN.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by emperorchedda(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
Tinalex:

Dnt you ever in your miserable life refer to me as a vehicle. if all the women in your family are vehicles and your person brain has refused to process rightly......deal with it and stop spewing your stupid tongue on this forum.
Is the VEHICLE done ranting?? I think you need more gas to charge you up because obviously your tank is using the reserve gas.

When you need to get serviceD I know a qualified mechanic that will handle you perfectly because I don't touch worn out dilapidated, scrab VEHICLE like you.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Tinalex(f): 1:44pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=emperorchedda post=33990293] Is the VEHICLE done ranting?? I think you need more gas to charge you up because obviously your tank is using the reserve gas.

When you need to get serviceD I know a qualified mechanic that will handle you perfectly because I don't touch worn out dilapidated, scrab VEHICLE like you.

tongue[/quo
Your brain ain't functioning right for real... who wants to touch who?. May God bless that sweet lady that dumped your sorry ass which turned you into this raving loon!
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by emperorchedda(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Tinalex post=33991882][/quote] grin grin grin hehehehe.

E pain am o

I pity the innocent dude spending his meagre salary on a whory maggot like you.

It's been nice communicating with you hoekay?
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Nobody: 1:05am On May 23, 2015
Tinalex:

hey....

Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by Nobody: 1:49am On May 23, 2015
OP U TRY BUT 4GOT TO WRITE ABOUT HOW BAD AND DISGUSTIN THEIR EXHAUST CAN BE
Re: Women Are The Best Vehicles In The World! by emperorchedda(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
OP U TRY BUT 4GOT TO WRITE ABOUT HOW BAD AND DISGUSTIN THEIR EXHAUST CAN BE
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Virgins In Todays Society! / Wanted / Importance Of Communication In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.