Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

pop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / pop (622 Views)

She Is Only 17 But She Wants Me To POP / When Bae Decides To Pop The Question On April 1st / Guys What Can Make You Marry Weird Mc A Nigeria Pop Star?…>picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pop by oginni106: 11:17pm On May 21, 2015
Hy
Re: pop by coolviv: 11:37pm On May 21, 2015
Because the bible said so. That a time will come when 7 women will hold on to one man and say just give me your name, you don't have to provide for me or my children, I ll do that myself, all I want is your name.....uhmmm or something like that sha...
Re: pop by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
H
Re: pop by McEwen(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2015
who knows...
Re: pop by CHM11: 12:06am On May 22, 2015
95% of guys are very smart, you cannot be dating married men and packing guys like sardine, then you expect one guy to come and MARRY you!!..

You find out that most girls who do these things hardly fine husbands, and even if they do get married to a guy, the guy finds out stuffs later and starts bashing her black and blue till she leaves his house.

Find one you love and understand, build a relationship with him and only him and pray it works out fine...If it doesn't, then its his loss, he lost a good, loving and Faithful girl....another man will gain his loss.

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Airtel Is Looking 4 All Possible Way To Be Crowned King In Browsing / We Are Unique Producers Of Authentic High Fake Documents Of All Kind. And All C / Why Guys Get Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.