Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

[b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree (750 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / My Best Friend Just Cheated On His Wife With Different Girls. / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by engraro: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
Forumania please advise me, my 9yrs girl-friend just finish her BSc degree programme and need to get married but i have not gain admission yet, Should go ahead in the mariage.
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by Omolola1(f): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
What have you been doing for NINE YEARS! shocked

go to school and get a degree before you get married to her so she wont insult or disgrace you undecided
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by temi4rea(f): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
Omolola1:

What have you been doing for NINE YEARS! shocked

go to school and get a degree before you get married to her so she wont insult or disgrace you undecided

thats all i would have said seriously,

Dont be suprised the poster might have contributed to her education,

Either financial or otherwise.
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by toffee2lov: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
I don,t think u need anybody to advice you be4 u know what to do about this.All i know is, if u really want to be the husband indeed of the home and u really need all necessery respect meant for the husband go to school and get ur degree too otherwise, u will regret doing so.Woman are like that especially when they discovered that age is not on their side nothing they can not do and also remember that many of them are just looking for a kids or two then they become the single parent who takes no order from no one.So if u want to be a father to ur kids till the old age mind ur educational standard first be4 she rush u into such mess or look 4 ur class, shine ur yes shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by Tonyet1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2009
[font=Gill sans MT condensed]To me i believe it all boils down to mutual understanding as against popular believes, that a guy must be educated above his partner, to me that aint too important

Mutual understanding i mean is if the both of you have stayed together for the years she served while still in school, then i see no reason why she should blunt at you now

afterall education aint everything, i have a UK degree but i still dont need to flaunt with it, its just a secular thing and should not play in a relationship thing, if you understand

your job as the man is to calm down and make her understand you have plans for education too even though u havent entered yet

becos to me i feel a real female dude will respect a man with plans and prospect than a man with arrival mentality[/font]
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by tpia: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by Ben13: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2009
shocked 9yrs, still asking if. . . .

guy, hold on for 6 more years to see if the luv is real
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by Emperoh(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
Forumania
So any tom, dick and harry comes in with a dumb ass question and asks for an advice
and we honour it with response?
How on earth do these dudes get on the PCs and internet?
Jezz!!

Poster are u sure you are 12? undecided
Pls keep waiting we'll tell you what to do .
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by dani1luv: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2009
9 Years
Then my guy you get prob.
Re: [b]forumania Please Advise Me: My 9yrs Girl-friend Just Finish Her Bsc Degree by Tonyet1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
daniluv,

dont u have brains? grin the poster meant that he is older than his chic with 9yrs gap and not that she is 9yrs. . . dumbhead

(1) (Reply)

Married Men's Talk / Time For Sober Reflections: / My Fiance Left Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.