Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28703 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
I know this might be funny to some pple but its a very serious matter. I've been dating this girl for 9yrs now. when i met her she was slim and beautiful which is my choice for a lady. We've been dating ever since without any problem cos i truly love her and wanted it to end in marriage. but just early last year i noticed a change - she began growing fatter which was okay at first but she didnt stop there.i adviced her to start exercising,she only tried it for 2days and stopped.she keeps growing fatter and fatter infact she's now 'Round' and too matured.i hate fat girls with passion and she knows this.i asked her whats happenning to her,she said she doesnt know.all the love i have for her has disappeared.just last weak we were watching a movie in my house and the film was about a guy that dumped his girl to marry another after all she has done for him.immediately after the movie she said that if a guy should try it with her she would kill the guy and i cant marry a fat girl no matter what.infact i already have a ''smallie'' whom i now love and want to marry.now, how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Enoquin(f): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
And if this 'smallie' grows big later? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 190: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
OP

If you dont stop smoking and start coming to counselling, you may end up like this;

8 Likes

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
lol,better let her know,she should exercise its also for her own benefit.besides no hate against "Big people" i like them all wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by MMM2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2011
op

since u luv d both of dem,

why not marry d both. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
Highbros:

how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?

Look for a movie with similar story line (Where the guy dumped his gf for being fat and then he dies at the end.) to watch with her.

Surely after that movie, no one will be laughing.

4 Likes

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op u yourself u no try.9 years is a lot of commitment,u just wasted the poor girl's time.infact tel her to borrow my knife,it will do the job. angry

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
Enoquin:

And if this 'smallie' grows big later? cheesy
See, the way my 1st girl grows big is very, very strange.the 'smallie' exercises regularly so i dont think she will grow fat cos i already told her the reason am broking up with the 1st.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Enoquin(f): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2011
Highbros:

See, the way my 1st girl grows big is very, very strange.the 'smallie' exercises regularly so i dont think she will grow fat cos i already told her the reason am broking up with the 1st.

And if your smallie starts growing mysteriously big later? tongue

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
pc guru:

lol,better let her know,she should exercise its also for her own benefit.besides no hate against "Big people" i like them all wink
She knows i dont like fat ppl at all.when i told her to embrace exercise,she would have continued if she can.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
pc guru:

She knows i dont like fat ppl at all.when i told her to embrace exercise,she would have continued if she can.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
pc guru:

@op u yourself u no try.9 years is a lot of commitment,u just wasted the poor girl's time.infact tel her to borrow my knife,it will do the job. angry
Its not my fault.should i marry who i dont love anymore?. marriage they say is for better,for worse not datting.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by adamse(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2011
after 9 WHOLE years, i dont understand why your reason for wanting to leave her is because she has suddenly grown fat{and u dont like fat girls}
one should think after 9 SOLID years of a man and woman's relationship, there feelings should have passed the "physical appearance', except you are not saying something, trust me if am d gal i will not only kill you, i will,

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by omega25red(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
poster

she wont only kill you she will also grind up your meat and make meat pie with it

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by slymm(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
@OP, you never loved her, you were in lust and now the lust factor has changed, you are no longer interested. How can you string a woman along for 9yrs, and then entertain thoughts of dumping her because she is fat. if you ever love that woman, you will subtly encourage her to loose the weight, watch her diet and help her through it when you can. That my friend is what loving someone is all about, you will eventually grow a pot belly, become bald and have lines on your perfect face one day. Think about that.

4 Likes

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
Highbros:

I know this might be funny to some pple but its a very serious matter. I've been dating this girl for 9yrs now. when i met her she was slim and beautiful which is my choice for a lady. We've been dating ever since without any problem cos i truly love her and wanted it to end in marriage. but just early last year i noticed a change - she began growing fatter which was okay at first but she didnt stop there.i adviced her to start exercising,she only tried it for 2days and stopped.ws [b]she keeps growing fatter and fatter infact she's now 'Round' and too matured.i hate fat girls with passion [/b]and she knows this.i asked her whats happenning to her,she said she doesnt know.all the love i have for her has disappeared.just last weak we were watching a movie in my house and the film was about a guy that dumped his girl to marry another after all she has done for him.immediately after the movie she said that if a guy should try it with her she would kill the guy and i cant marry a fat girl no matter what.infact i already have a ''smallie'' whom i now love and want to marry.now, how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?

Lool grin grin tell her 2 loose weight by force,u cant just dump her like dat
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Omolola1(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
i won't blame her if she kills you. . .

6 Likes

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
SMH! Errm Mr Poster! I will personally help her kill you! After wasting 9 precious years? What Rubbish! What if she had remained slim and gotten fat after you married her? What would you do then? Divorce Her? undecided Start Thinking like a man and stop thinking like a teenager high on Crack! undecided While it's not by force to marry anyone, i'll seriously advise you embrace celibacy cause it would be better you remained single for life than to marry another lady while the first one is still alive! Hell Hath no Fury like that of a Woman!

2 Likes

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
adamse:

trust me if am d gal i will not only kill you, i will,
Thank God you are not the girl. But seriously why is nobody considering my own side? I would have upload her recent pix here,but she might see it. She is now ROUND and SHAPELESS. sometimes i wonder where all those beautiful curves has gone. How would she look after giving birth to our first child? Jesus! I don't even want to imagine it.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op

You are a very selfish man. How did she stay with you for 9 years without marriage. Love without language.

Didn't you know when you were releasing semen into her or giving her pills to take, that it can cause her to blow up.

Her being big is not enough excuse to dump her. Its even better to threaten her and you would be amazed how she would hit the gym so as not to loose you.

Beside you sef you are a stingy man. So all those adverts for weight loss all over the place .i.e. edmark, body magic etc. You can't purchase one for her or even accompany her to the gym. Why did you wait till the weight got to this point?

Didn't you tell her from the beginning of the relationship your likes and dislikes. It means you both didn't know each other from the scratch. That is why its best to be compatible with who ever you are dating. You have found one smallie that is bursting your head, you are looking for faults in your babe.

Well its better you let her go now because you will always look for excuses to get rid of her. Let her find love else where but mind you the law of Karma would definitely get you. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 8 years. Bros, you are callous abeg.

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by sweeti14(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
In fact she should tie you to an electric chair, have a firing squad shoot you and give you a lethal injection while you are being electrocuted angry angry. Dang so you stopped loving her all of a sudden for the flimsy reason that she gained weight!! i'm doubting if you really know the meaning of love undecided. Have you tried encouraging her lovingly to loose weight or have you even tried exercising with her? The one that is paining me most is the 9 years of her life that she has given to you and will never get back angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by lepasharon(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
Ok let us consider mr posters side grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
1) Pls stop saying you LOVE her. You're lying, you never did.  undecided

2)You succeeded in wasting almost 9yrs of y'alls time--Nicely done. You deserve a standing ovation.  cool

3)You're cheating on her? Chei! ok.

4)I hope she sits on your face.  cheesy

5)@ the girl: you too stop eating too much na--haba! How can you add weight that rapidly? You add weight soteyy your boyfriend con they think of dumping you--? Nawa! Better stop chopping KFC. It's for your own good o. --

6)I'm laughing at the reply you both will give people when they ask for the cause of break-up -- "I got fat" "She got fat"--LMAO----

Goodluck.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by lepasharon(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
9 yrs lai lai! if im d girl ill tie a chain round ur neck nd drag yu down the aisle grin

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Dyt(f): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
Go on
dump er n brokin er hrt den marry your new slim chick
smh seriously
so no place 4 d fats huh?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Connoisseur(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
@op
you werent going to marry her in the first place, you keep telling yourself it is because of her size. Even if she wasnt fat you would have still found a reason to ditch her.
9 whole years, what were you guys doing the whole time
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
lepasharon:

9 yrs lai lai! if im d girl ill tie a chain round your neck nd drag yu down the aisle grin

If you're serious about what you just said;

I think that's one of the reasons why problematic marriages are so rampant. Why would you force someone into marriage with you and expect it to be a fairy tale?

I seriously think they should break-up. Yes, someone will get hurt and heart-broken, but it's way better than a forced marriage/relationship. They should both find their real square roots.

The guy (OP) lusted after her for 9yrs, she got fat and he's thinking of dumping her? Great! Marvelous! Infact, I think it's God's plan for the girl. She probably attends MFM and her "prayers" her being answered.

@ OP: You'll so reap what you've sown. Have you heard of a guy called "Heavy G" on here? I think you should find him and read his topics. I ain't saying you should change your mind o--that's entirely your business.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 190: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
[size=18pt]YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SAYING HE WASTED 9 PART OF HER YEARS

DIDNT SHE EAT HIS MONEY FOR 9 YEARS TOO  angry angry
[/size]
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by White007(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
@POSTER - You wicked no be small o! Imagine your  GF to be your sis, and someone dumping her after 9 years. What will you do?

Methink you have other reason to want to do away with her now, it's not because she gained weight. There is something you are not telling us.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
Highbros:

I know this might be funny to some pple but its a very serious matter. I've been dating this girl for 9yrs now. when i met her she was slim and beautiful which is my choice for a lady. We've been dating ever since without any problem cos i truly love her and wanted it to end in marriage. but just early last year i noticed a change - she began growing fatter which was okay at first but she didnt stop there.i adviced her to start exercising,she only tried it for 2days and stopped.she keeps growing fatter and fatter infact she's now 'Round' and too matured.i hate fat girls with passion and she knows this.i asked her whats happenning to her,she said she doesnt know.all the love i have for her has disappeared.just last weak we were watching a movie in my house and the film was about a guy that dumped his girl to marry another after all she has done for him.immediately after the movie she said that if a guy should try it with her she would kill the guy and i cant marry a fat girl no matter what.infact i already have a ''smallie'' whom i now love and want to marry.now, how do i broke up with her cos i know it wont be funny at all and i dont want another year to add to it?

9 years no proposal? i think she should kill you right now for wasteing her time.

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
My mom said the babe must be a liability or a clinging babe without self worth

Because if she could hold her own then this won't be happening.

Women need to be all career and resourceful so that u don't get kicked around like a piece of garbage. What was she up to for 9 years?

Men this story pained me oh. I had to tell all the women in my house. Na wa oh.

I can imagine her reaction and all. 9 freaking murder F years. How old was I nine years ago sef? What? What class was I in? What have I achieved in that 9 years?

Ok I will keep my cool. Its all new to me, sorry everyone, 9 years. Abasi akan!

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@op

You are a very selfish man. How did she stay with you for 9 years without marriage. Love without language.

Didn't you know when you were releasing Fluid into her or giving her pills to take, that it can cause her to blow up.

Her being big is not enough excuse to dump her. Its even better to threaten her and you would be amazed how she would hit the gym so as not to loose you.

Beside you sef you are a stingy man. So all those adverts for weight loss all over the place .i.e. edmark, body magic etc. You can't purchase one for her or even accompany her to the gym. Why did you wait till the weight got to this point?

Didn't you tell her from the beginning of the relationship your likes and dislikes. It means you both didn't know each other from the scratch. That is why its best to be compatible with who ever you are dating. You have found one smallie that is bursting your head, you are looking for faults in your babe.

Well its better you let her go now because you will always look for excuses to get rid of her. Let her find love else where but mind you the law of Karma would definitely get you. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 8 years. Bros, you are callous abeg.

I'm not stingy.i use to give her 20k monthly to take care of herself not that she doesn't demand after that.i exercise regularly and ll be very happy to see my girl join me,but due to laziness she always refuses to join me (you know fat ppl na).the worst thing is that whenever i mention exercise,she gets embarassed,no matter how romantic i put it cos she knows my feellings.because of her even bought a book on weight loss but she doesn't go close to it. She is a girl,she is suppose to know how to take care of herself cos she knows me more than i think she does.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / When You Do Not Love Him Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.