Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (49355 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2015
Maduekwe abi waiting them the call Her, she fit open Her laps for buhari and later share some parts of our oil money with buhari and buhari go just confess to Her to saying( kai your problems are over now hahaha)......
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Bigdreams(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Let's wait and see.

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Maybe she wants to beg for soft landing!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Amynature(f): 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Abi he went fr his routine treatment?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by DozieInc(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Ok oo I dey here
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by illiad: 11:20am On May 22, 2015
Haters
Fall out
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by stayblack: 11:20am On May 22, 2015
THIS IGBO WOMAN...SOMETIMES, I WOUNDER, WHY NO TRUSTFULL HUMAN FIT COME FROM DAT REGION..NA WA... angry
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Bimpe29: 11:21am On May 22, 2015
No matter how well a pregnancy is covered, it will/must be revealed and uncovered eventually.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by cymidas(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2015
What's the Big deal if they both board the same flight

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Abuesism(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2015
Guys, y did Diezeny rescheduled her flight.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by 49cents(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2015
Everyone is avoiding the pointer that GMB maybe frequenting UK on health grounds

I

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by aAK1(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2015
silvernus0:
COULD DIS BE D BEGING OF D TRAP INTO CURRUPTION FOR BUHARI, THEY HAVE MANUPULATED THIS IN THE SPIRIT WORLD ALREADY , D JAZEBEL IS GOIN TO DO D FINISHNG IN D PHYSICAL. I FEAR DIS JOINT TRIP 4 BUHARI IS ONLY HUMAN , NIGERIANS SHLD WATCH BY D TIME HIS BACK FROM LONDON HE MAY CHANGE, HE SHLD HV CANCELD D TRIP KNWN A CANVASA HAS BOOKED WIT HER, ND MIND U SHE IS NT CANVASING WIT ORDINARY MOUTH, D PLUS IS INCLUDED
u may be right but don't be fooled oo.the type of jazz buhari is using, e go hard ooo. Plenty mallams are already on his payroll

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Positiveminds(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2015
Childish post and many childish responses.Anybody could be in a commercial flight. Doesn't make sense at all to me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by sammyj: 11:23am On May 22, 2015
Baba should be watchful of Jezebeel's forbidden apple that made the clueless one clueless !!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by baralatie(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2015
AnneMomoh:
hmmmm, Politics "Above Sea Level"
Aisha go break person head o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by JTMatt(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2015
Nothing spoil
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by mmsen: 11:26am On May 22, 2015
lagdmark:
Medical check, we all must continue praying for buhari's health to avoid moving the Aso rock to London

This is Yar'adua all over again.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Charly68: 11:26am On May 22, 2015
Whether you are a General or Emperor..never underestimate the power of a woman ..God gave them the key to men's heart..the worst Baba can do is to give Madam D soft landing..remember that her husband too is a retired Soldier. Espirit the course
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by omenka(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bordering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
Can't his daughter in the UK manage his account or Buhari doesn't trust her?
Lol.

Now guys check this out: initially, Jonathanians told us Buhari can't risk going to the UK because he's wanted for crimes against humanity he committed back in '85, and that all pictures of him purportedly in the UK were photoshoped. Even Fayose had to go take pictures in transcorp saying Buhari didn't travel and that the room in which he was was the same room in which Buhari was when pictures of him with a female jornalist circulated the internet.

They even went as far as circulating pictures of him supposedly arrested when he went for the Chattam House event. No??

Now the same guys are complaining of his constant travels to the UK!!

Can we see what these guys are made of?? cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by deor03(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2015
Doesn't Arik fly London route ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:29am On May 22, 2015
If she like make she book thesame toilet with the man..desperate lots..when she dey cripple nigerian economy with her brigands..no functional refineries with all the oil wey nigeria they produce, still get the effrontery to tell Nigerians say them go dey depend on imported fuel for the next 20years..on top 20billion dollar wey dey miss..while them they try hard to sweep am under carpet....with no respect for the nigerian people , youths and populist...wreck this country with alt most disregard,still dey pour nigerians lies, one cajole the people after removing 10 naira for the horrendous fuel price..still dey pursue senate make them no probe am.. she no remember buhari, shey when she n her cronnies dey donate billions of nigerian money 4 campaign to retain her criminal position she no remember. now she they keep intels, they track the man 4 back..they neva chi chomchin...wether she thinks say buhari na one of those men....she no go go sit her ass somewhere wait for 29 and beyond...this ruthless cowards..i thinks say she been dey make mouth..shey she no go let that man rest..this one no be PEJ oo..im wife go just burst her head...yeye woman..e remain iweala n ffk.. them fit they wait for am for airport toilet (uk)... lol grin..wonder y this lots are so callous...they dont even consider the sorry state of their nation compared to those countries they fly to..tufiakwa...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by JTMatt(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2015
sammyj:
Baba should be watchful of Jezebeel's forbidden apple that made the clueless one clueless !!! tongue
stop throwing stones.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by bogolobango(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2015
No mercy
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by tochstorm(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
i dey fear for this malam o make dis peeps no poison am o
i dey fear o i dey fear o idey fear o. all this people wey im gum body join so hmmmmmm i don talk o.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
I swear this woman his anoda fayose. She just has the tenacity to withstand anything.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:34am On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol.

Now guys check this out: initially, Jonathanians told us Buhari can't risk going to the UK because he's wanted for crimes against humanity he committed back in '85, and that all pictures of him purportedly in the UK were photoshoped. Even Fayose had to go take pictures in transcorp saying Buhari didn't travel and that the room in which he was was the same room in which Buhari was when pictures of him with a female jornalist circulated the internet.

They even went as far as circulating pictures of him supposedly arrested when he went for the Chattam House event. No??

Now the same guys are complaining of his constant travels to the UK!!

Can we see what these guys are made of?? cheesycheesy
they are made of cow-dung

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:34am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bordering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
Can't his daughter in the UK manage his account or Buhari doesn't trust her?
.....Your GMB HATERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has since Decamped to GMB FOR LIFE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA and moved on with life! Simply accepte your ignorance and Iddiiotic Sttuuppidyty and swallow your fooolissshness and move on with your sorry bastardized life! Mind you , you can never achieve 0.001 % of what Buhari's daughter has achieved in life, let alone smell what GMB has accomplished and achieved in his life! His age and status is what you will never come close to ! Not even in your wildest dream!!! Stupppidyty, foooolishness and ignorance is in your sorry family blood!!! grin grin grin angry tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nwaneri83(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2015
mr. buhari is go for medical checkup he, no that he can't stand up to 15 mint come 29 may so he need to go and change his old blood and enfuse another one qoute me for this, that is what his going for. soon osibanjo we travel for his own too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by FitnessNigeria: 11:36am On May 22, 2015
APC/BUHARI have not told us yet what they promised uk/us
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:36am On May 22, 2015
Illitratehari off to london to be juiced up by his doctors.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by philips70(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2015
amnesty7:

I suggest you go and learn the difference between 'bordering' and 'bothering' then you come back and post something sensible. Good luck.

Same people who were busy shouting "Buhari, show me your certificate". Tell them to paste their WAEC results here and you will be surprised to see how many F9s they got.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Khalil02(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It was a commercial airline, anybody can board it.

What's the big deal ?
cant believe your ursssshhhh. In the last four years had she ever boarded a commercial flight rather she prefers her private jet she got from Nigerian treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.