Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (49558 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 22, 2015
dotune:
I'm not insinuating. But Baba, this is just to let u know that the media has evolved. We can now hear everything. So be careful how you travel, your purpose and especially for security sake, it's less than a week to your swear-in ceremony. The two of them on the same flight might be a mere coincidence or otherwise. But I'm surprised she isn't flying in a private jet this time. Anyways, if anything transpires, we will hear and we will remain alert. Change has come
she purposely booked that flight to meet Baba and plead for mercy
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by eligibility: 5:30pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bothering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
Can't his daughter in the UK manage his account or Buhari doesn't trust her?

Its bad to allege without concrete facts.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by poshbrave(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2015
Pangea:
angry
Buhari!
How many times did I call you?
Reschedule your flight!
It's an insult to be in the same plane with that Jezebel!
Naija wot make her a jezebel an buhari a saint? d question here is why is buhari always travelling abroad when he's nt in d office yt as president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by vega84(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
Fake news #vegatalks
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Obynolee(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so why is she running after my president, she should go and make arrangement with gej how they wil both share room 101 in oko prison.

It could be a coincidence,they borded a commercial air line,anyother member of the society can do that including you
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Uncletony(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:
cheesy, If she like, make she book d next seat to him, what will be(jail term) will be! cheesy cheesy grin

U are a crying shame!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Uncletony(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2015
U get such from Nairaland, where anybody can post anything!!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Myself2(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
eligibility:

Its bad to allege without concrete facts.

Ok, come take some sharp sand, cement, granite and water so you can make your concrete.

Dey there dey find concrete evidence
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CriticalThought: 6:47pm On May 22, 2015
People have been asking for her head not knowing, she MAY, MAY oh be blameless and is just outing all the cabals and providing evidence to GMB.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CriticalThought: 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
nerodenero:
Muhammadu Buhari would have failed Nigerians if he overlooks all the atrocities of Diezani. Era of corruption with impunity is gone.

Perhaps he should start with Tinubu, OBJ, Saraki, IBB. Danjuma, or do those ones have immunity?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CriticalThought: 6:51pm On May 22, 2015
soe:
No p

There is no problem with Buhari coming to the UK for a break.

Every one does that...the weather n all...so chilling.

Besides, do you know how many visitors he has had to receive of late?

Last bullet: UK is the best place to interview the 'would-be ministers'

What criteria are using to determine the best place to interview? Are you saying there is no suitable place in all the states in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CriticalThought: 6:56pm On May 22, 2015
stayblack:
THIS IGBO WOMAN...SOMETIMES, I WOUNDER, WHY NO TRUSTFULL HUMAN FIT COME FROM DAT REGION..NA WA... angry

Why are you trying to generalize a whole group of people. Park well abeg

Go back and check your spelling "Trustfull", "Wounder"
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by mymadam(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2015
Hormoniyi:
Shoro niyen?

I wonder oooo!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CecyAdrian(f): 8:32pm On May 22, 2015
Uncletony:

U are a crying shame!!
shocked shocked re you that pained??
Ouch!,so sad cry,but I care less grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CecyAdrian(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2015
Obynolee:

It is either you are an illiterate or an educated one,how can Buhari lock anybody up in a democratic setting such as this?,is Buhari a Judge?

You just displayed your illiteracy To the fullest cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CecyAdrian(f): 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
Obynolee:

Stop making your litteracy level public please,does Buhari have the power to send anybody to jail?,is he in Executive or Judicial arm of government?,is he the Judge?,even Judge cannot sentence an accussed without the prosecutor proving his case beyound reasonable doubt.
Sorry Mr educated illiterate
Need I remind you that Buhari will be the C of C?.
And that what those your judicial arm and executive just need is his shown interest in Madam Allisons and her cohorts case and watch as prisons get congested in no time because, you and I know that they ain't innocent angry
I wonder what you want a persecutor to prove to you again.
All these evidence we are seeing and witnessing ain't enough 4 u and your persecutor
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by stayblack: 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
CriticalThought:

Why are you trying to generalize a whole group of people. Park well abeg

Go back and check your spelling "Trustfull", "Wounder"

see this ram, why u nor open english school.. ;DBUSH INFER MAN... grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Abuesism(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2015
code
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Obynolee(f): 7:21am On May 23, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Sorry Mr educated illiterate
Need I remind you that Buhari will be the C of C?.
And that what those your judicial arm and executive just need is his shown interest in Madam Allisons and her cohorts case and watch as prisons get congested in no time because, you and I know that they ain't innocent angry
I wonder what you want a persecutor to prove to you again.
All these evidence we are seeing and witnessing ain't enough 4 u and your persecutor

You expose yourself more by trying to justfy yourself,which evidence do you have?,(the one you read on pages of newspaper that politicians own most of them?),not all evidences are admissible in law.I am not holding brief for anybody but i just want you and your likes to get rid of the mentality that Buhari can imprison anybody in a democratic setting such as ours.Criminal case is not like civil case that you weigh on a scale to ascertain where the pendulum lies but you have to prove beyound reasonable doubt,i.e 100% guilt.If you prove 99.9% and the court is in doubt of 0.1% the person will be left off the hook because it is better in the eyes of the law for 10 offenders to escape judgement than punishing 1 innocent person.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Fellonigerians: 2:28pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari is already running from his APC people... The distance will increase after the inauguration, when he shows them that he is the C-in-C...
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by olatade(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari's London trip long overdue. As a president elect who has just defeated a very desperate incumbent , in a country parading some thugs as governors , considering the ways and manner the defeated party has been fighting itself and considering how Mko Abiola was killed, our incoming president has taken the right security measure as we don't trust them . if i were him I will return on the 28th late at night .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.