Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (49552 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by sammyj: 1:14pm On May 22, 2015
.................................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JTMatt:
stop throwing stones.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by cityAdventures: 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
So Buhari is still flying commercial. Not evn one of the 11 PJ's have been placed at his disposal? I find this difficult to believe
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by dotune(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
I'm not insinuating. But Baba, this is just to let u know that the media has evolved. We can now hear everything. So be careful how you travel, your purpose and especially for security sake, it's less than a week to your swear-in ceremony. The two of them on the same flight might be a mere coincidence or otherwise. But I'm surprised she isn't flying in a private jet this time. Anyways, if anything transpires, we will hear and we will remain alert. Change has come
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Jesusloveyou: 1:29pm On May 22, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It was a commercial airline, anybody can board it.

What's the big deal ?
she has money to bribe everybody, even a british airline fall for this jezebel, well d british airline must pay for dis Bleep-up, booking criminal jezebel with our president, their license must be withdraw for at least 6months.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by SmartKillinex: 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bothering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
Can't his daughter in the UK manage his account or Buhari doesn't trust her?

cmon an u think I will buy dis bullshit u wanna sale...
grow up jack.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by SmartKillinex: 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
lagdmark:
Medical check, we all must continue praying for buhari's health to avoid moving the Aso rock to London

Not cool Man...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 22, 2015
deor03:
Doesn't Arik fly London route ?
Arik ain't reliable lol
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by zomby(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
What has happened to her private jet?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by okestev: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Buhari is no God son., but he here to carry out the will of God 4 Nigeria. One of which is locking up all the greedy people who want to destroy a country he has blessed.
And she is one of them.
Good talk. You have said it all. God bless you.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CecyAdrian(f): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
jack67:
i just wish chicken heads don't die of frustration when expectations are not met, black people with their black mentality, easily carried away with anything new. chicken heads.

And I wish goat heads don't die of heart attack or refuse to come out again due to shame cheesy when Buhari performs above expectations and still continues tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by vainfairy: 2:19pm On May 22, 2015
bjdon:
Maybe she wants to offer him 'something' more than money. tongue

Lol!! If to say she fine reach baba wife, i 4say she fit get chance wit woteva else she might av to offer him o!!besIdes, who'l b interested in used product Certainly not baba ooo!!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by brojero: 2:30pm On May 22, 2015
Depth of thought required on this thread
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Shaw007(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:
cheesy, If she like, make she book d next seat to him, what will be(jail term) will be! cheesy cheesy grin
No Toasting grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Cossette: 2:36pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm...while we don't know if this is true or not, if true it is worrisome. this is the same woman who caused a lot of ill will for President Jonathan, who from most accounts is a good man who was led astray. Buhari needs to be careful, he has the good will of Nigerians because we respect him as a man of integrity, stay away from this woman and others of her ilk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Namadobi: 2:37pm On May 22, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
That her sexy lazy eyes fit wan make Buhari reconsider am. But baba please don't give her any soft landing o biko grin

If you aren't ready for the time. Don't do the crime!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by world888: 2:56pm On May 22, 2015
bjdon:
Maybe she wants to offer him 'something' more than money. tongue

Yes same quickee she gave jonathan....i bet u tat if buhari gets that quickee,,,,she won't be probed cos na pretty woman with everytin still intact
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ayusco85(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has gone to the UK to take orders from Tony Blair. Nigeria under Buhari will become a British County and an extension of the British empire angry angry angry

Keep guessing. U can never know what baba is upto.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ayokellany: 3:19pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bothering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
I thought saTANist like you claim he'd be arrested if he dare travel to the UK ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Obynolee(f): 3:21pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:
cheesy, If she like, make she book d next seat to him, what will be(jail term) will be! cheesy cheesy grin

Stop coming here to expose your level of education,does Buhari have the power to send anybody to jail?,is he in Judicial or Executive arm?,can a Judge sentence an accussed to jail without prosecutor proving beyound reasonable doubt?.This is democracy not Military rule.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Obynolee(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Stop making your litteracy level public please,does Buhari have the power to send anybody to jail?,is he in Executive or Judicial arm of government?,is he the Judge?,even Judge cannot sentence an accussed without the prosecutor proving his case beyound reasonable doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by tallceejay(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Check this :

I was thinking health grounds

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Obynolee(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Whats there to discuss again when her fate is already sealed.

What is her fate?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On May 22, 2015
abi baba don snatch that babe from gej ni,dat woman toto go sweet walahi,only say he go don turn to borehole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 22, 2015
abeg dey go.
CecyAdrian:

And I wish goat heads don't die of heart attack or refuse to come out again due to shame cheesy when Buhari performs above expectations and still continues tongue
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Obynolee(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Buhari is no God son., but he here to carry out the will of God 4 Nigeria. One of which is locking up all the greedy people who want to destroy a country he has blessed.
And she is one of them. tongue

It is either you are an illiterate or an educated one,how can Buhari lock anybody up in a democratic setting such as this?,is Buhari a Judge?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Uwaomapaul(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
For your latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Roman, Shake, Shingle designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea. Call/Whatsapp 07030671388 or 08148304493
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 22, 2015
Buhari. Buhari.. Buhari... How many times? If you dare romance with criminals.....just start packing your load out of aso rock by 2019. Simple.... But I believe in so much in you...
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Myself2(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
mbulela:

Instead of opening a new one in Cayman or Switzerland?places where privacy is guaranteed? Did you actually think this through before posting?
Once a dunce, always a dunce.

Yea your father @ d above bolded

BTW Cayman and Switzerland were in existence and in business back in 1978 when he chose to stash his loot in the UK

I'm glad you got the message tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Jesusloveyou: 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
Obynolee:

Stop coming here to expose your level of education,does Buhari have the power to send anybody to jail?,is he in Judicial or Executive arm?,can a Judge sentence an accussed to jail without prosecutor proving beyound reasonable doubt?.This is democracy not Military rule.
so why is she running after my president, she should go and make arrangement with gej how they wil both share room 101 in oko prison.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Calbarian(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It was a commercial airline, anybody can board it.

What's the big deal ?

The big deal? Hmmm, let me see. . .

. . . for starters, she owns a PJ (at least, one)
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of madness. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.