Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (49378 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Myself2(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bothering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
Can't his daughter in the UK manage his account or Buhari doesn't trust her?

Trust Buhari at your own risk.
Once a thief, always a thief.

Who knows maybe the Midland bank account is dormant and he wants to go and reactivate it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ooshinibos: 11:40am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bothering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.

Mogidi you are the best , I was thinking what you were thinking ....mmmm , the banking system in the UK don change , the account holder to be present in the UK now and then ....that's why xxxxxxx is commuting back and forrt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Khalil02(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2015
Yevgeny:
Illitratehari off to london to be juiced up by his doctors.
anyhow and way my General rules.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Manspeaks(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2015
See the type of news you people choose to believe. The news said even his close aid did not know about the trip, how come Mrs. Madueke learn of the journey?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by MKO4ever(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2015
amnesty7:

I suggest you go and learn the difference between 'bordering' and 'bothering' then you come back and post something sensible. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by DDoubleUps(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2015
BabaOneChance... the movie is on and am seated watching with my popcorn... though the news is wack, but nothing sha.... all ex pdp are now the apc men and changeonechance alies... huhuhu
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by mbulela: 11:46am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Check this :

I was reading your post thinking you were going to refer to medical reasons for the travel.
I did not know you were this small minded. So in your small mind, he has to travel to the UK to operate a clandestine account? A man who has 2.8 billion in an account does not need to go to the bank, the bank comes to him.
Try and enlarge your horizon and maybe your thinking might be liberated for the good of your beer parlour tales.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Mogidi: 11:48am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has gone to the UK to take orders from Tony Blair. Nigeria under Buhari will become a British County and an extension of the British empire angry angry angry

See o!

Seems he intends moving Aso Rock to Downing street grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by nortcentrallord(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2015
If his aids doesn't know about the trip then Nigerians should know it's a plan between himself and Deziani. Oil marketers and governors should be shaking right now. No matter how we paint Deziani black, I know it's 70% blackmail. Oil marketers are more corrupt than her.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by mbulela: 11:49am On May 22, 2015
Myself2:

Trust Buhari at your own risk.
Once a thief, always a thief.

Who knows maybe the Midland bank account is dormant and he wants to go and reactivate it.
Instead of opening a new one in Cayman or Switzerland?places where privacy is guaranteed? Did you actually think this through before posting?
Once a dunce, always a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by DrBulalaa(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Check this :

You seem to have enough information on this account, even the deposits and withdrawal made, lemme ask were you the Account Manager? #slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by sonofspada(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2015
She wan kolobi d man, for one corner
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by nortcentrallord(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2015
mbulela:

I was reading your post thinking you were going to refer to medical reasons for the travel.
I did not know you were this small minded. So in your small mind, he has to travel to the UK to operate a clandestine account? A man who has 2.8 billion in an account does not need to go to the bank, the bank comes to him.
Try and enlarge your horizon and maybe your thinking mught be liberated for the good of your beer parlour tales.

So he truly has a foreign account with that large sum in it. I thought he has only a few cattle fa. Na wa oh. Oh! He must have made the money during his presidency or as the minister of petroleum or better still from selling milk and cattles.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2015
Nwaneri83:
mr. buhari is go for medical checkup he, no that he can't stand up to 15 mint come 29 may so he need to go and change his old blood and enfuse another one qoute me for this, that is what his going for. soon osibanjo we travel for his own too
.........whatever ! Whether you like it or not ! He was your President and will soon be your President again! If you don't like that please JUMP into the Lagoon! ............GMB's Age and Status is what you will never come close to ! Not even in your wildest dream!!! Na Ajegunle road side Area boy your life go end there!!! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Rahmatuparker: 11:53am On May 22, 2015
Is d beginning of wisdom grin
Beremx:
So she has stopped flying private jets?

The fear of Buhari...

grin grin
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 11:55am On May 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mogidi:

See o!

Seems he intends moving Aso Rock to Downing street grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by SLYBABA(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2015
LWKMD! Na so, infact make she book the same room with am after my BABA go don twang her finish for UK, then she go come jail for Nigeria. grin
CecyAdrian:
cheesy, If she like, make she book d next seat to him, what will be(jail term) will be! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2015
If she like let her open her legs for Buhari to see her hairy punny, because i know she tied wrapper.
If she wants like her attempt to Bleep the man.
If she wants, let her succeed in fucking the hell out of Buhari, as she did to Jonathan.

She will still go to jail.
I repeat she will still be bleeped in jail.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ooshinibos: 11:58am On May 22, 2015
ooshinibos:

Mogidi you are the best , I was thinking what you were thinking ....mmmm , the banking system in the UK don change , the account holder to be present in the UK now and then ....that's why xxxxxxx is commuting back and forrt

mogidi ..you are right, something is going on with Buhari ...
who is paying the flights anyway , I thought he said he was broke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by SLYBABA(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2015
LWKMD! Na so, infact make she book the same room with am after my BABA go don twang her finish for UK, then she go come jail for Nigeria. grin

EUROBOMBER:
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by elari(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
If she like let her open her legs for Buhari to see her hairy punny, because i know she tied wrapper.
If she wants like her attempt to Bleep the man.
If she wants, let her succeed in fucking the hell out of Buhari, as she did to Jonathan.

She will still go to jail.
I repeat she will still be bleeped in jail.
bros, u are wicked!
I repeat u are wicked!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Burger01(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:
cheesy, If she like, make she book d next seat to him, what will be(jail term) will be! cheesy cheesy grin
Nothing short of that. She must eat small beans for executive jail. A very corrupt frog-eyed woman angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by texazzpete(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
This is how clueless TANoids work. First they speculate about an assumed issue in one paragraph...

Mogidi:

Then they make a subsequent paragraph talking about this assumption as if it is already a fact...like readers have suddenly developed temporary amnesia

Mogidi:

Example:
"I wonder if Fashola stole any money at all" followed by "Buhari should jail fashola for stealing money".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
2 things...Bj things all through the flight..she gotta beg by suckn his nuts..
Or she gives him her as5 to knack cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Chestar5(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It was a commercial airline, anybody can board it.
I tire o,evwitin iz news

What's the big deal ?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Chestar5(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Watz d bigi?,did tney sit 2geda ni. Evwitin is news
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by anwo247: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Check this :

Buhari doesn't trust anyone. His children are quarrapt like politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by tociano009(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
Chestar5:
Watz d bigi?,did tney sit 2geda ni. Evwitin is news
pls check my signature
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Mogidi: 12:06pm On May 22, 2015
ooshinibos:

mogidi ..you are right, something is going on with Buhari ...
who is paying the flights anyway , I thought he said he was broke

Buhari broke, hehehe and you believe?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ooshinibos: 12:08pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari broke, hehehe and you believe?

that's what he told us o
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Burger01(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Lol.

Now guys check this out: initially, Jonathanians told us Buhari can't risk going to the UK because he's wanted for crimes against humanity he committed back in '85, and that all pictures of him purportedly in the UK were photoshoped. Even Fayose had to go take pictures in transcorp saying Buhari didn't travel and that the room in which he was was the same room in which Buhari was when pictures of him with a female jornalist circulated the internet.

They even went as far as circulating pictures of him supposedly arrested when he went for the Chattam House event. No??

Now the same guys are complaining of his constant travels to the UK!!

Can we see what these guys are made of?? cheesycheesy
Lol. These guys are skunks who relish in smoking skunkweed all day long cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Mogidi: 12:10pm On May 22, 2015
ooshinibos:

that's what he told us o

The man hid his loot well, got to give him credit for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Civil Servants Kneel For Fayose Over Lateness (Photo) / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.