Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (49567 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by DIOSHEYI(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2015
grin
CecyAdrian:
cheesy, If she like, make she book d next seat to him, what will be(jail term) will be! cheesy cheesy grin
U re too much my sister................I like yur comment cheesy
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
Let it be known that should buhari fail to jail and prosecute these theives,the northerners will vote him out come 2019...
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by authority2006(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It was a commercial airline, anybody can board it.

What's the big deal ?
What happened to the private jets?
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by VISTIN(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
Let her be please. She is a woman and has done more than many who were there without knowing a single petro-chemical term.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by MrP7: 12:20pm On May 22, 2015
I smell hypocrisy here.
First imprison all thieves since 1966 then I know he's serious

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ooshinibos: 12:20pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

The man hid his loot well, got to give him credit for that.

he is not as bad as the GEJ crew ...20 billion missing and more
2.8billion is mere coins to pdp
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by litetias(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2015
Que sera sera
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Mogidi: 12:23pm On May 22, 2015
ooshinibos:

he is not as bad as the GEJ crew ...20 billion missing and more
2.8billion is mere coins to pdp

20 billion or 49billion, you people should make your minds up.

The biggest auditing firm in the world PWC said no money was missing.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2330134/sanusis-misreading-forensic-report#33982874
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by otokx(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2015
She is entitled to a fair hearing.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by SirAweezy(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It was a commercial airline, anybody can board it.

What's the big deal ?

Excuse me sir, there is a bigger deal when you see Buhari and Deziani boarding the same plane..

It's like you said what the big deal for light and darkness to come together at the sametime.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by nicerichard05: 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
Buhari traveling to LONDON for the weekend. hmmm he has not been sworn in yet him don dey spend weekend for london, wen he becomes presido na everyday him go dey go london be that. rubbish
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by kenex4ever(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
Oh, Saharadistorters again? I know dey r d ones dat dish out fake news. Dey want to b relevant since GEJ disappointed dem by ensuring dat we r in Peace.
Other respectable media houses always apologize when dey r wrong but diz "distorters" won't .
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by xtervaganza(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's constant travel to the UK is bothering many people, and for a good reason too.
Check this :
He went to the UK at least 5 times last year and this is his 2nd trip to the UK this year, he last visited in March just before the election.

I hope Buhari has stopped operating that Midland bank account, same account that mysteriously has 2.8billion deposited then removed in 1984/85.
Can't his daughter in the UK manage his account or Buhari doesn't trust her?
] 1985, not even the Saudi king has 2.8 billion. De try use sense small
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by iwatchandlisten(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=olatade post=33983578]President-Elect, Muhammad Buhari, who sources claimed was on an scheduled trip.
[/b]Diezani had been billed to travel to the UK next week Tuesday according to a source, however upon learning that Buhari was traveling to London, she asked the airline to book her on the same flight as Buhari so that she could have a chance to discuss directly with the President-Elect. The British Airways flight departed Abuja this morning at 9:00am Nigerian time.

[b]Several aides and close associates of Buhari said they were surprised to learn of the trip since they were with him till 7PM last night shortly after he arrived from his hometown, Duara. 

If Buhari was on a scheduled trip, how come his close associates and aides were not aware? Only Diezani became aware and reschedule her on trip?

Look at it another way --- Buhari quickly scheduled a trip when he learnt that Madam was traveling so that can discuss with her away from prying eyes in order to get some tips from her on how he can crack the NNPC nut as Blair advised him. Remember he has complained that Uncle Jona is not giving him tips?

Lesson: every story can be interpreted any which way you want to suit one's inclinations for or against any personality.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by 2naira50kobo: 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
She thinks baba will buy her stories cheesy general is not a man who sleeps around, u pple must pay for everything u caused naija.. Ahaha it's too much kilode na, a lot of nigerians die everyday, health sector useless, aviation useless power useless, we want a new Nigeria

Bee ni!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by 2naira50kobo: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
Beremx:
So she has stopped flying private jets?

The fear of Buhari...

grin grin

grin grin O ya mi lenu o!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by BabaO2: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
Buhari managers should be extreme careful, poisoning is not only thru food and it doesn't mean instant. It happened on a Russia spy, it works gradually. I am afraid about all manners of dirty Jonathan associates accessing president elect is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by inimitkel(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
This got me up...all she would wanna do on the plane is plea to tender justice with mercy
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by kenex4ever(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
datz y u should b surprised dat buhari had it. Isn't he a thief then.
He told u dat he borrowed 27m to buy form whereas his daughter is using hand bag of 3million n schooling abroad. he said he is living in a farm house whereas one of the cars in his convoy can build a duplex. Who una dey deceive.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by 2naira50kobo: 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
Hormoniyi:

Shoro niyen?

O ya emi naa lenu o!
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Mogidi: 12:33pm On May 22, 2015
xtervaganza:

History books exist for a reason.
Check out what IBB said when Buhari accused him of being corrupt.

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by xtervaganza(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
datz y u should b surprised dat buhari had it. Isn't he a thief then.
He told u dat he borrowed 27m to buy form whereas his daughter is using hand bag of 3million n schooling abroad. he said he is living in a farm house whereas one of the cars in his convoy can build a duplex. Who una dey deceive.
ok let's wait see what he has for us. It's just 4 years and if he misbehaves we will kick him out like we did Jona
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by xtervaganza(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

History books exist for a reason.
Check out what IBB said when Buhari accused him of being corrupt.
media excerpts can't be used as a case as it could be true or false

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by chibas: 12:37pm On May 22, 2015
ZuzuMan:
.....Your GMB HATERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA has since Decamped to GMB FOR LIFE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA and moved on with life! Simply accepte your ignorance and Iddiiotic Sttuuppidyty and swallow your fooolissshness and move on with your sorry bastardized life! Mind you , you can never achieve 0.001 % of what Buhari's daughter has achieved in life, let alone smell what GMB has accomplished and achieved in his life! His age and status is what you will never come close to ! Not even in your wildest dream!!! Stupppidyty, foooolishness and ignorance is in your sorry family blood!!! grin grin grin angry tongue tongue tongue
Guy slow down now, haba grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by DExplorer1: 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
She is a joker!
APC will never have her in the cabinet no matter what she lobby with. You had asked Jonathan, he learnt a bitter lesson protecting her.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by kenex4ever(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
ok let's wait see what he has for us. It's just 4 years and if he misbehaves we will kick him out like we did Jona
I may b sounding like I hate buhari but I don't (I am only talking his flaws just because dats wot his follower see in GEJ), I always wish him success because dats wat will ensure our general suffering in nigeria is reduced. Let's just pray he succeeds if not, I don't c any other candidate dat can oppose him and win him considering d population (both aged n underaged) dat housa fulani has.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by ibisko04: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
lagdmark:
Medical check, we all must continue praying for buhari's health to avoid moving the Aso rock to London
Who told you that Buhari has gone for medical check. Buhari was in his farm just yesterday. He has been very active since March till date. How did you arrived at your conclusion.
Even, if Buhari is going to London for medical check, what is bad in it. Buhari is physically fit for his age. You that is talking rubbish here, when last did you visit any farm. LET US CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT THE NIGERIAN NATION IS HEAL FROM THE INFIRMITY THAT THE CANKER WORMS HAS INFLICTED ON HER.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2015
i just wish chicken heads don't die of frustration when expectations are not met, black people with their black mentality, easily carried away with anything new. chicken heads.
CecyAdrian:

Buhari is no God son., but he here to carry out the will of God 4 Nigeria. One of which is locking up all the greedy people who want to destroy a country he has blessed.
And she is one of them. tongue
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
Like say Sai baba one chance will rule us from a U.K hospital...
He went for treatment in march 2015, Now he's @ ur again.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
Seems madams private jet is faulty..very annoying woman.. angry
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
ibisko04:

Who told you that Buhari has gone for medical check. Buhari was in his farm just yesterday. He has been very active since March till date. How did you arrived at your conclusion.
Even, if Buhari is going to London for medical check, what is bad in it. Buhari is physically fit for his age. You that is talking rubbish here, when last did you visit any farm. LET US CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT THE NIGERIAN NATION IS HEAL FROM THE INFIRMITY THAT THE CANKER WORMS HAS INFLICTED ON HER.
buhari is ill. That's why he's going to the U.K.

U can argue for as long as u like.
Re: Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board by Justicealh3(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
I know i cant be the last to comment, i know baba buhari no de panic, how i wish baba buhari no seat with her in the same rowseat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.