Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. (4110 Views)

Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 12:39am On May 23, 2015
A friend dropped this in my mail nd got humbled... thot this would help a whole lotof nairalanders... read nd enjoy

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.#surulere.. av a wonderful weekend =-h

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by InZA: 12:41am On May 23, 2015
I didn't want to read it before

But I'm glad I did.

Nice piece.

A Typical Nigeria parent would have slapped the mouth of that girl (in slow motion) as she was about to take a bite on the second apple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2015
Shuu...i no read am tongue
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 12:51am On May 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Shuu...i no read am tongue
I see...lol...
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by ginawest(f): 12:53am On May 23, 2015
I love dis..
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 12:57am On May 23, 2015
*sniffs*

1 Like

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by kinglekan: 12:58am On May 23, 2015
Op this is really nice. smiley
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by kambili999(f): 1:02am On May 23, 2015
Chai. * weeping * * wailing *. *faints*

1 Like

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 1:06am On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Op this is really nice. smiley

Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 1:07am On May 23, 2015
kambili999:
Lol... please wake up
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 1:07am On May 23, 2015
shockwave91:
*sniffs*
Lol *hugs*

1 Like

Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by bamirotola: 1:08am On May 23, 2015
ginawest:
I love dis..
Thank you...
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Arsenalholic(m): 1:21am On May 23, 2015
kambili999:
*Brings 50 litres jerry can**. Please start to channel your tears into it o; I wan use am take 'water' my crops, since rain no gree fall. wink tongue grin
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 1:26am On May 23, 2015
Which generation them born y'all. This folktale yaf tey over 2years nw
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by naija1stpikin: 1:30am On May 23, 2015
Recycled shii
How are we sure she gave the sweeter of the apples to her mum?
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by oppybouy(m): 1:39am On May 23, 2015
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
Which generation them born y'all. This folktale yaf tey over 2years nw
no mind them

is cos they are not regular here. someone share same thing here two weeks ago. na old stuff
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by ShayGirl(f): 6:23am On May 23, 2015
Indeed touching!!!
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 6:31am On May 23, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Recycled shii
you dont need to be sure, just believe it.
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by debonairprinx(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Recycled shii

Well,let's pretend the kid still got an innocent mind...devoid of greed and manipulation.
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by naija1stpikin: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
debonairprinx:

Well,let's pretend the kid still got an innocent mind...devoid of greed and manipulation.

Ok
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by naija1stpikin: 7:46am On May 23, 2015
stupidity:
you dont need to be sure, just believe it.

Ok
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by loomer: 7:50am On May 23, 2015
Now you wanna make me cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by kenir(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2015
loomer:
Now you wanna make me cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by kenir(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2015
op make I use Ur Xmas shirt wipe ma tears abeq
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Pheals(f): 8:03am On May 23, 2015
An inspirational story
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Jayjay0(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2015
Awesome
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2015
What should I do now? cry? undecided Nonsense!!!!
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by imsuboi(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by kambili999(f): 9:23am On May 23, 2015
Arsenalholic:
*Brings 50 litres jerry can**. Please start to channel your tears into it o; I wan use am take 'water' my crops, since rain no gree fall. wink tongue grin
why are you wicked? Can't you just comfort a crying sister
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 23, 2015
imsuboi:
Stale undecided

Thanks bro... I dont really know why Nigerians are too gullible and sentimental. Very stale indeed.
Re: This Is Soo Touching And Thot I Should Share It.. by icekream(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2015
Wow! Nice piece of advise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What Do You Think Is Going On Here? / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.