Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (56709 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
Jman06:
I'm gud. Hw's lag?
awfully dark embarassed
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2015
FAJFARM:

She is rich? That means u av drained your acct. is now u know how important she wz when u were dating her. Pls anybody that knows this guy's Ex advise her to run.

Oh My! I'm not that poor, you know? I didn't date her cause she's rich. And how many rich girls will date poor guys nowadays. Its rare. grin You had me laughing seriously!

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
chimkaire:
awfully dark embarassed
Really No lights
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
Jman06:
Really No lights

You kidding, right? Fuel on ration, sad
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
@OP:

The energy you used to compose This text message would have been channelled into being a Good boyfriend in the first place.

Anyways, go and sin no more grin
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Shaw007(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
Mura si o tongue
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
zenith4biz:
Go get money like Osho baba and letter would be far from you
me i don't want to hear sweet words that doesn't bring money ooo,heh,af told you my own if u like write novel
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
bukatyne:
@OP:

The energy you used to compose This text message would have been channelled into being a Good boyfriend in the first place.

Anyways, go and sin no more grin

*smiles* Yes ma.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Jman06(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
chimkaire:
You kidding, right? Fuel on ration, sad
Buh we've been enjoyn light in my area since morning. Hw come it's that bad in lag

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
just sent it via Whatsapp.... experimenting this shiit.... let's see which part of her heart it touches....
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Youngmolis: 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
Magnificent,but it doesn't work wit all gurls or boyz jvst few can accept it.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by kolajoo(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2015
ibroauthen:

FTC SLOT
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by kolajoo(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
epelumi42:
I wrote this to you in a mood not lively, of course when trust is betrayed the first and second, and the person you believe has your back stabs you, hurting you with events that happened in the past, and takes pleasure in acts that one is almost forced to think if the love was worth it... Its been said words hurt more than actions, I know, but there are times when infact you wish you can hate me forever, but then you remember the interesting moments we had together, you almost miss them, but the hurt remains and covers the good memories.

I do not say I deserve forgiveness, nor am I worth compassion, but its been a hard time for me trying to forget you. It just doesn't feel right being with another. Your words of comfort and encouragement keeps flashing through my mind, your smile and laugh keeps playing in my head, I can't forget that, nor can I forget your gorgeous style.

All our time together, I always told you, you are incomparable, never have I felt like this with a woman... Touching the deepest of my mind, love exploited to its fullest, could not but control me. Swallowing all pride, I come to my knees and beg you to ignite the love you once had, your love still fresh in my mind, I cannot but bear the consequence of my actions...

My queen, another opportunity is all I ask for... I have missed you!
Shooo! I get better one pass this. OP u try sha but u have to learn from dating hustling guyz
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Urine: 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
Brugo:
Your ex looks desirable until you meet someone who would eclipse her in every way. Leave your ex in the past.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by bornmekus: 10:28pm On May 23, 2015
This not for Obiakpor girl my dear cos her heart is stronger than an iron.
epelumi42:
I wrote this to you in a mood not lively, of course when trust is betrayed the first and second, and the person you believe has your back stabs you, hurting you with events that happened in the past, and takes pleasure in acts that one is almost forced to think if the love was worth it... Its been said words hurt more than actions, I know, but there are times when infact you wish you can hate me forever, but then you remember the interesting moments we had together, you almost miss them, but the hurt remains and covers the good memories.

I do not say I deserve forgiveness, nor am I worth compassion, but its been a hard time for me trying to forget you. It just doesn't feel right being with another. Your words of comfort and encouragement keeps flashing through my mind, your smile and laugh keeps playing in my head, I can't forget that, nor can I forget your gorgeous style.

All our time together, I always told you, you are incomparable, never have I felt like this with a woman... Touching the deepest of my mind, love exploited to its fullest, could not but control me. Swallowing all pride, I come to my knees and beg you to ignite the love you once had, your love still fresh in my mind, I cannot but bear the consequence of my actions...

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by piagetskinner(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2015
Ure still goin back to d past..y is she ur ex# means u had it going, but was all in the past....time waits 4 no one. No dey put hope inside matter wey don expire
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by directonpc(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2015
why should I want my x back?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by honestpoju: 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
STORY FOR THE gods
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
If hear say Titilope go gree if i send this to her. undecided
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by rabbuy(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2015
I wonder why people re so inconsiderate

The op knows quite well about the prevailing power issues

And yet wants me to read that old testament...

On the battery am managing

o.p just chill after may 29 I will come back and read it . tongue
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by AnneMomoh: 11:36pm On May 23, 2015
Ensure she is listening to the music 'See you Again' by Wiz Khalifa as she is reading it

epelumi42:

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Icekyng: 11:51pm On May 23, 2015
remember007:
me i don't want to hear sweet words that doesn't bring money ooo,heh,af told you my own if u like write novel
sweet words like send me ur account number . grin
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2015
Icekyng:
should I send it?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2015
Icekyng:
should I send it?
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by deavicky(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2015
chigoizie7:
Do u know how much it will cost me to send this epistle via sms? Apparently, she is not worth it.
chigoizie original Igbo man. See where ur mind don reach now now

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Abuklaw(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2015
barackodam:
So, OP, iffa teh DOLAPO this, she go gree again??
I dey monitor you here.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by themodernman: 12:53am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

All ds for a woman dat will still end up buying singlet & boxers for you on vals day?

You've been exploited bro.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nobody: 12:54am On May 24, 2015
Wow, this thing worked o, my British bae fell for it.. shocked , i just did copy and paste... Thanks Op.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Mykelpato(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2015
smileynice post
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by FRInteractives: 12:59am On May 24, 2015
Web Splash - May, 2015 FR Interactives Web Solutions is currently giving all SMEs and Business Owners here in Nigeria an opportunity to have their own professional websites designed for them professionally at an affordable rate WHAT WE WILL NEED TO GET STARTED * A profile of your company or organization. You can also send us a detailed explanation of how you want your website. * Domain Name Suggestions *Pictures, Logos of your Company (we can assist you if you don't have) REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS. All you need to do is get our subscription form you can get it at our Port Harcourt Office or you can request for it to be sent to you via email. FEE: We are going to be building your site at the rate of N30,000 this covers both your domain, hosting, and Promotions. Grab this opportunity while it lasts. This offer is valid all through the month of May Talk to us today Call: 2348072611343, 2348059981540 (I.e. 08072611343, 08059981540) Or visit us @ #5 Babbe Street, D/Line PH
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by KA24DETT(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2015
epelumi42:

This makes you desperate. No guy should ever send this to any woman unless you have low self esteem . Dont ever do this. It makes u desperate and weak. Women hate desperate men. STOP THIS RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by openmine(m): 2:45am On May 24, 2015
Oga Al pachi...."when you get d money,then you get the power,wen you get the power,then u get the................... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.