Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (56784 Views)

When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Want Her In Your Bed: Send This 20 Text Messages To Her (see Here) / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Gynacologist(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@OP ure just waisting ur time if ure writing dis to a Nigerian girl, just buy her an expensive gift and she will cm bak to u
no b lie ma bruv...most nija bad babs are just dump nd stupid...
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Tabishkhan(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2015
After reading this he will surely block me.
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by epelumi42(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2015
Tabishkhan:
After reading this he will surely block me.

Lol. Lol...
Re: Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink by Nedufreeman(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
epelumi42:
I wrote this to you in a mood not lively, of course when trust is betrayed the first and second, and the person you believe has your back stabs you, hurting you with events that happened in the past, and takes pleasure in acts that one is almost forced to think if the love was worth it... Its been said words hurt more than actions, I know, but there are times when infact you wish you can hate me forever, but then you remember the interesting moments we had together, you almost miss them, but the hurt remains and covers the good memories.

I do not say I deserve forgiveness, nor am I worth compassion, but its been a hard time for me trying to forget you. It just doesn't feel right being with another. Your words of comfort and encouragement keeps flashing through my mind, your smile and laugh keeps playing in my head, I can't forget that, nor can I forget your gorgeous style.

All our time together, I always told you, you are incomparable, never have I felt like this with a woman... Touching the deepest of my mind, love exploited to its fullest, could not but control me. Swallowing all pride, I come to my knees and beg you to ignite the love you once had, your love still fresh in my mind, I cannot but bear the consequence of my actions...

My queen, another opportunity is all I ask for... I have missed you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.