Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun (38361 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Phinagold(f): 4:22pm On May 23, 2015
Still on ONE CHANCE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by baralatie(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
bb
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by egift(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why should federal govt pay salaries of state workers.Each state has governors and has federal allocation.Why shouldn't they work hard to generate internal revenue if they feel that the allocation is too small.

Nigeria is cursed with the worst set of governors

Helping Nigeria workers get paid is not a bad thing. Also States will repay from their allocation later. We all need to start on a level playing ground.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by GogetterMD(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

my fellow PDP brother

sometimes i wonder if ur battery no dey die

ur in every thread

abeg chop naa, u no dey sleep

u no get babe

y u like nairaland pass office work
grin
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

my fellow PDP brother
ur in every thread
u no get babe
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Beremx(f): 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
Good!
Nigerians have suffered too much. Please PMB,come to our rescue!!
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Beremx(f): 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
Dp
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by BMZK: 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
In another news: Akon to provide electricity to Africa:
https://www.nairaland.com/2332763/akon-launches-academy-provide-electricity

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
Spend spend spend.. Business as usual.. grin
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by chrisdera: 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
Bahari is coming to steal and to destroy our economy more
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by themilanway(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Na only for naija oppostion dhe be crime, must I support ya useless party?

I assume you are probably someone's uncle,an elder brother or a role model.

Why not grow up and stop this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

Helping Nigeria workers get paid is not a bad thing. Also States will repay from their allocation later. We all need to start on a level playing ground.
Sooner rather than later these state governors will cry to the press complaing that federal govt is cutting down their allocations without saying why and gullible ones will swallow it like the rascal called aregbesola is doing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari should beta spend d money

especially here in rivers, all d debts Amaechi is owing is because of his campaign and health

dey should beta pay my dad d pension Amaechi hv been owing them for 7months

no b to go carry 4.1 trillion go breed new cows, import Chinese gworo kola-nut and buy foreign kwili kwili
relax help is on the way
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by brownlord: 4:27pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

my fellow PDP brother

ur in every thread

u no get babe

This part got me laughing out loud.

You finish that nigga
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by notoriousbabe: 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
Jonathan you see your life?thank God sango,obatala,ogun and amadioha kicked you out for us

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by seedorfg(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
thats a good way to start, we dont want story like five jet or buying hat with our money, GMB me believe you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

especially here in rivers, all d debts Amaechi is owing is because of his campaign and health

no b to go carry 4.1 trillion go breed new cows, import Chinese gworo kola-nut and buy foreign kwili kwili

Keep shut

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 23, 2015
themilanway:

Telll ya fada dat shitz

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by millionboi(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerians don entr 1chance
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by egift(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Sooner rather than later these state governors will cry to the press complaing that federal govt is cutting down their allocations without saying why and gullible ones will swallow it like the rascal called aregbesola is doing

It is better than piling it up. A worker deserves his wage. Before embarking on new projects, they should all offset this wages. Am glad Buhari will insist on this.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by notoriousbabe: 4:32pm On May 23, 2015
chrisdera:
Bahari is coming to steal and to destroy our economy more
shoro niyen?you think say everybody be like you
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by luvinhubby(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by agitator: 4:33pm On May 23, 2015
themilanway:

So anybody not supporting APC is a bad role model?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2015
How exactly did Jonathan get us in $60 billion debt?
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Pavarottii(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
We are in for a long ride. My conclusion is that Nigerians will reject their actions during the last election.
I just dey laugh...
Got a feeling that Nigerians will beg GEJ to come and govern them again.
Let's watch out how the 4 years plays out.
Is it the chairman of APC that will tell us about account. If they know they couldn't do the job, why did they fight tooth and nail for it. We don't need excuses, nobody forced u there. If u can't do it. GET THE HELL OUT oF THERE! But they won't because they want to steal.
If majority of Nigerians can be decieved by these cronies and their fake change.
Me I can't be decieved. They will suck us dry without doing anything. They are already telling us that projects will be stopped for now even before entering. And GEJ has been commissioning projects frm 2011 till date.
Sorry Nigerians, but the truth is that u will be shortchanged.
This is serious ONECHANCE.
Please let the opposition not sleep, to put this LIARS on check.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by luvinhubby(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
egift:

I hope you are not encouraging the recklessness & financial irresponsibility of these governors?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by oyetunder(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
It is a pity that some mental minorities are still here trying to defend Jonathan! Anyway, though Satan has worshippers, it has not rescue him from judgement. No wonder it was so easy to send Africans to slavery. The Jonathan’s Venoms:-
Just like yesterday, most Nigerians celebrated the emergence Jonathan as their president because in him they saw a New and Simple Man. The educated were happy that Nigeria for the first time was having a University graduate as the president; the intellectuals celebrated his PhD…and his academic involvements as a lecturer. To the superstitious, his historical records of ‘Good Lucks’ would definitely rescue the nation.
At the inception, excuses were given for his failures…accusing fingers were pointed at Buhari, at Boko Haram, and later at Obasanjo as well as the Yoruba/Hausa race. Hmm, the man himself blamed the cabal, he pointed to terrorists within his cabinets, and some aggrieved PDP governors were not spared.
Like an unrestrained Cobra, for the past six years, Jonathan continued to inject venom of failures into the bloodstream of Nigerians. Was this deliberate? No! Jonathan was an unprepared man who became the president through the porous nature of our democratic setting which allows few individuals to impose their ‘Herods’ on Nigerians.
Jonathan continued slithering from one sector of our economy to another releasing his venoms freely because he enjoyed the supports of tribal bigots who boldly supported him against other Nigerians; they opined that Nigerians must gladly swallow his poisons since he is from the oil centre of the Nation. His brethren personalized and idolized him, and any criticism against Jonathan was taken as a call unto civil war by his regional kinsmen. For example, Obasanjo warned him but his brethren reacted explosively forgetting that it was the Samuel of Obasanjo who anointed the Saul of Jonathan.
The David Mark of the House of Senate allowed Jonathan to reign freely in failures…they gave him legislative permit to enjoy a free ride on a train to the island of administrative humiliation.
It is true; most prominent pastors refused to advise him, he enjoyed their supports for the simple fact that he is of the Anglican faith…their charismatic silence gave him the needed freedom to coil around the necks of the masses freely.
Chai! Jonathan had come and gone… he left Nigerians in deeper darkness despite his promises of imaginary megawatts, and without fuels in their generators to tackle their domestic darkness. He pardoned an internationally renowned thief alamesieghacally even as he allowed his armour bearers to steal…the external reserves evaporated; he met the nation almost debt-free, but left us in unprecedented debts. He allowed our daughters to be kidnapped-and our Commander-in-Chief could not command their rescue.
We elected him the first time without him bribing us, yet he wasted billions trying to buy our thumbs in the last election…
Now he is going…we are facing long queue in empty fuel stations…our phones are dead for lack of power to charge…our girls are still missing…
Alas, the festival of oil is over!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Akinz0126(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
With my hands on my head I screamed JESU!and Jonah wasted 2trillion on campaign?They would definitely pay for wrecking our national account,God'll definitely punish them for not paying the poor civil servant Chai Buhari has a lot on his shoulder Don't you worry its gona be fyn.Jail await every looter of our country
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Bennyberry(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
booqee:
I'm starting to find it annoying when party leaders now feel it is their right to tell presidents what to do or announce what they'll do.
people like You wish we are in a military regime, where the president dictates what to happen or nt to..... Better wake up. We are in a party democracy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by themilanway(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2015
agitator:

So anybody not supporting APC is a bad role model?

If your brain is perfectly working fine you would realize i never made mention of APC or any other party.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Brugo(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
Thank God Nigeria is too broke to ignore corrupt politicians. One month of probing the Jonathan administration could recover much.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2015
Una see the wahala wey Jona put us. Buhari will overcome all the booby traps he set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / Sambisa Discoveries / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.