Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun (38344 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2015
I can't believe somepple call gej HERO....DAT I dunno outgoing presid...NO WAY Nigerians are d heroes here not does hell fire everlasting citizens hu get paid 2 sleep,say nay or say yay lootarians .......I believe better days ahead for dis country.....
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by egift(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2015
Kingspin:
Let sit back and watch another 4years drama.

6 days to get started. Nigeria will rise again.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by kuroben4real: 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
This is exactly how they are wasting our money. Dont give account to us but give account to God. I pity the my nation
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by 83lagosroad(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why should federal govt pay salaries of state workers.Each state has governors and has federal allocation.Why shouldn't they work hard to generate internal revenue if they feel that the allocation is too small.

Nigeria is cursed with the worst set of governors

Hello brother not too worry these are the people that will bring buhari's govt down. Don't forget that this old man is tinubu's peple they are going to hijack the economy from Buhari and make mess of the guy unless the man change gear and strategy his govt will be worse than Jonathan.

Now can anyone tell me why the best advise to give the old man is .
1. pay salaries he is not owing anybody when these same governors have guest houses on abuja and liason guests chalets scattered all over the country...hum we are
They can afford salaries but they can afford flamboyant lifestyles with unreasonable numbers of aides, commissioner and speacial advisers that are not owed.

Pay subsidy to cartels that should be dissolved once and for all.

Oyegub should be out of his mind and since when has he become buhari's spokesperson.
Well I no blame them I blame Buhari himself hs keeps roaming aimlessly round the globe. Abi no be so I'm go abroad wey uncle ibb send him deputy go hajj collect govt.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by kuroben4real: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
aderonila18:
Chai 4.1 trillion just to clear debts and outstanding salaries. Nigeria has never had it this bad financially shocked GEJ and his croon is have really emptied the treasury and left crazy debts
u are shouting? This incoming govt want to take their share of the national moimoi. Steadily brainwashing the ignorant one's
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by nke001: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
4.1 TRILLION! on day one? Now I know what the slogan ''CHANGE'' meant... Simply means GEJ net financial spendings are termed ''change'' when compared to what buhari/apc will spend.

#babaonechance
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Ahmeduana(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why should federal govt pay salaries of state workers.Each state has governors and has federal allocation.Why shouldn't they work hard to generate internal revenue if they feel that the allocation is too small.

Nigeria is cursed with the worst set of governors
THAT SHOWS WHERE ALL THE APC STATES MONIES WENT TO, THEY USED THEIR STATE RESOURCES TO FINANCE BUHARI'S ELECTION, AND IF IT HAPPENS THAT BUHARI IS TRULY GOING TO PAY ALL THE DEBTS OF THE STATES GOVERNMENT, THEN THAT IS CORRUPTION NUMBER 1.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by meccuno: 10:59pm On May 23, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THAT SHOWS WHERE ALL THE APC STATES MONIES WENT TO, THEY USED THEIR STATE RESOURCES TO FINANCE BUHARI'S ELECTION, AND IF IT HAPPENS THAT BUHARI IS TRULY GOING TO PAY ALL THE DEBTS OF THE STATES GOVERNMENT, THEN THAT IS CORRUPTION NUMBER 1.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by meccuno: 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
83lagosroad:

Hello brother not too worry these are the people that will bring buhari's govt down. Don't forget that this old man is tinubu's peple they are going to hijack the economy from Buhari and make mess of the guy unless the man change gear and strategy his govt will be worse than Jonathan.

1. pay salaries he is not owing anybody when these same governors have guest houses on abuja and liason guests chalets scattered all over the country...hum we are
They can afford salaries but they can afford flamboyant lifestyles with unreasonable numbers of aides, commissioner and speacial advisers that are not owed.

Oyegub should be out of his mind and since when has he become buhari's spokesperson.
Well I no blame them I blame Buhari himself hs keeps roaming aimlessly round the globe. Abi no be so I'm go abroad wey uncle ibb send him deputy go hajj collect govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by youngalex(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2015
83lagosroad:

..Let all State Governors clear the salary owed,I can't imagine a man who claim to be on a rescue mission in Imo state is owing over 6months salary yet they collect monthly security vote and other entitlements

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by demastech: 11:59pm On May 23, 2015
na true talk
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Holyfield1(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Na only for naija oppostion dhe be crime, must I support ya useless party?
That's not what we're sayinq buh this stupidity of ur's is becominq epidemic.....Maybe u inherited it from ur ancestors....WHO KNOWS?.....Some generations are like that shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by sunshine1974(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2015
If our thieves can return atleast half of the money stolen, it won't be a problem, that is why I advise Oga buhari to probe everybody probable without any fear. Nigerians are gallantly behind him. It is not a witch hunt but the only way forward.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by IamThrive(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2015
4.1trillion as debt; then how much are getting back into our treasury as profit from oil sold and taxes?

2015 elections was one out of many I listened and read word-to-word every promises of candidates and their political parties; and my question is this: Why didn't APC continuously address Nigerians that they cannot provide our entitled dividends overnight during their campaign as against the publicity they giving to it now?
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by chiefolododo(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oyah nah Make dem dhe spend d money Money weh jonathan dhe spend, dem dhe shout "change" I pity dis govt and dem people lipsrsealed
Receive sense
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by princejayboss: 9:46am On May 24, 2015
Nigerians are allowing themselves to be fooled by this GMB.... I thought he said that there is nothing like subsidy payment ... Lolz campaign has come and gone and truth am coming out .. why are they talking about paying subsidy money now since to them it never existed ?......

Try this unthinkable promises GMB made during the campaign here at the western world and see if you will get one vote... Anyways the old men in Nigeria knows how our mind works and they often take advantage of it..... GMB will prefer to have a BH disturbed government than the predictions of the forthcoming drastic fall of oil price to come... Remember some war are better fought with pen and brain not just weapon of terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.