Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun (38319 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Nigerian Senate Set To Spend N4.7b On 120 Toyota Land Cruisers For Saraki, Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by themilanway(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Telll ya fada dat shitz

You just confirmed that you are a product of a broken condom.

Honestly,i'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Horlawale1(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Nigeria will rise again
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by raydodgemanhill: 4:42pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari should beta spend d money

especially here in rivers, all d debts Amaechi is owing is because of his campaign and health

dey should beta pay my dad d pension Amaechi hv been owing them for 7months

no b to go carry 4.1 trillion go breed new cows, import Chinese gworo kola-nut and buy foreign kwili kwili

Somehow I always expect that the first comment would be from an educated person.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by anonimi: 4:43pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why should federal govt pay salaries of state workers.Each state has governors and has federal allocation.Why shouldn't they work hard to generate internal revenue if they feel that the allocation is too small.

Nigeria is cursed with the worst set of governors

Just shows how daft the Daura President and his party chairman, John Oyegun are grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by agitator: 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
themilanway:

If your brain is perfectly working fine you would realize i never made mention of APC or any other party.

So you that your brain is working fine, kindly mention what in the post you quoted is wrong as relates to being a role model?

In US there are two major parties, the Republicans and Democrats. How may Republicans decamped to Democrats when Bush lost the presidency to Bill Clinton?

Also in Britain, How many of the Labour Party members have decamped to Conservative Tory Party?

kindly enlighten me undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by remirez07(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

my fellow PDP brother

sometimes i wonder if ur battery no dey die

ur in every thread

abeg chop naa, u no dey sleep

u no get babe

y u like nairaland pass office work
lol u get the guy... You been dey see d guy wella be that o......
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by ibietela2(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Why should federal govt pay salaries of state workers.Each state has governors and has federal allocation.Why shouldn't they work hard to generate internal revenue if they feel that the allocation is too small.

What do you expect? Some states have multiple mineral resources

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Horlufemi(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oyah nah Make dem dhe spend d money Money weh jonathan dhe spend, dem dhe shout "change" I pity dis govt and dem people lipsrsealed
Shariareporters is that you?
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by themilanway(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2015
agitator:

So you that your brain is working fine, kindly mention what in post which you quoted that is wrong as a role model?

In US there are two major parties, the Republicans and Democrats. How may Republicans decamped to Democrats when Bush lost the presidency to Bill Clinton?

Also in Britain, How many of the Labour Party members have decamped to Conservative Tory Party?

For the sake of civility dont mention me again.

Cheers.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Btruth: 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
God will make a way, no matter how difficult the start may be. I strongly believe that the Lord has a hand in this government. We will get there in Jesus name. The Lord will grant the newly elect president, the new governors, senators and members of the house wisdom, knowledge and understanding to lead us through IJN. We all knew that Nigeria is in a mess, but there's nothing too difficult for our Lord to do. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by agitator: 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
themilanway:

For the sake of civility dont mention me again.

Cheers.

you try, stop posting nonsense on public forum and also stop quoting other people to post trash. angry angry angry
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by ceejay80s(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
If nepa case is not involved, then I am not interested, the way these nepa case dey put me for lagos go make me turn bokoharam over night
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by ceejay80s(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2015
agitator:

So you that your brain is working fine, kindly mention what in post which you quoted that is wrong as a role model?

One million "likes" all these ashewo parties wey dey nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by olalekan1(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2015
I think Nigeria is in safe hands with the likes of this man. Brilliant expression!. Our senators and lawmakers need to work hand in hand with the president, they should forget about their personal interest and make the public interest a top priority on their agenda. A better Nigeria is glaring.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by dondo83(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Na only for naija oppostion dhe be crime, must I support ya useless party?

you dont need to support Apc. buts stop acting like a brainless being. Ben bruce is pdp yet he gives positive criticism unlike fayose , or are you fayose bastard son?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by PEREP: 5:05pm On May 23, 2015
Is it part of the change that the FG will pay State owed Salaries? No wonder Aregbe has been speaking Latin on Salary payment.

May 29 is almost here
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by front247: 5:09pm On May 23, 2015
We dt want any excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Amanwulu1(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2015
olawalepopoola:

And yet some claimed PGEJ was the best thing to happen to Nigeria. 4.1 trillion naira debt! OMG! This is ridiculous. I am sure PMB is capable of tackling this.
i bet u didn't read d news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by dondo83(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
Pavarottii:
We are in for a long ride. My conclusion is that Nigerians will reject their actions during the last election.
I just dey laugh...
Got a feeling that Nigerians will beg GEJ to come and govern them again.
Let's watch out how the 4 years plays out.
Is it the chairman of APC that will tell us about account. If they know they couldn't do the job, why did they fight tooth and nail for it. We don't need excuses, nobody forced u there. If u can't do it. GET THE HELL OUT oF THERE! But they won't because they want to steal.
If majority of Nigerians can be decieved by these cronies and their fake change.
Me I can't be decieved. They will suck us dry without doing anything. They are already telling us that projects will be stopped for now even before entering. And GEJ has been commissioning projects frm 2011 till date.
Sorry Nigerians, but the truth is that u will be shortchanged.
This is serious ONECHANCE.
Please let the opposition not sleep, to put this LIARS on check.

Sentiment beclouds little minds, you just proved that saying ! This speech was taken from the Apc's chairman address at the 2 days retreat for APCS national assembly members today. He wasn't speaking to the citizens but charging the elect senators the task at hand. Since you wish for Gej's management style then may it be your portion in all spheres of your life . please quote me and start with amen to this prayer
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/23/buhari-to-spend-n4-1trillion-in-first-day-as-president-oyegun/

This is the kind if speech u hear wen unintelligent n uninformed Nigerians get to leadership positions...
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by anonimi: 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
Btruth:
God will make a way, no matter how difficult the start may be. I strongly believe that the Lord has a hand in this government. We will get there in Jesus name. The Lord will grant the newly elect president, the new governors, senators and members of the house wisdom, knowledge and understanding to lead us through IJN. We all knew that Nigeria is in a mess, but there's nothing too difficult for our Lord to do. It is well.

Abeg Misitah-Omo-Jesu, make you tell us which of the 37 X 4 = 148 federal and state governments that we have had since 1999 did the Lord not have a hand inside

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by efilefun(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
why did people of benue turned their back against their governor? Go and make your research even fayose that was spending millions on newspaper advert got unpaid salaries before him
Taylor86:

d debts are from APC states

ask Arigbesola

ask Amaechi

ask okorocha

dey should b ur google for now

akpa amu
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Correctman0606: 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari should beta spend d money

especially here in rivers, all d debts Amaechi is owing is because of his campaign and health

dey should beta pay my dad d pension Amaechi hv been owing them for 7months

no b to go carry 4.1 trillion go breed new cows, import Chinese gworo kola-nut and buy foreign kwili kwili
Thank you so much for this timely, accurate and very correct response. But this Oyegun na the biggest fool. Who told him that Nigerians are ready to accept and tolerate a very slow development. Buhari is generally aclaimed the highest flyer. He admitted that Nigerians should expect and see, in the first 100 days, a very clear indications that, yes indeed, a very high degree of change has taken place in the economy. Oyegun is tell his own useless head that Nigerians should not expect magic. He should tell Amaechi refund to monies stolen from rivers he used to feed that tini Buhari. He is owing Rivers workers so much. Thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by nortcentrallord(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2015
aderonila18:
Chai 4.1 trillion just to clear debts and outstanding salaries. Nigeria has never had it this bad financially shocked GEJ and his croon is have really emptied the treasury and left crazy debts

Why don't you people reason @ all even? Which outstanding salary? The one the state is owing or the one the federal government is owing the state? Try and understand governance and the sharing formula of your country before you expose your ignorance na. I believe you can do better than this please.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by DOOSNAS(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

d debts are from APC states

ask Arigbesola

ask Amaechi

ask okorocha

dey should b ur google for now

akpa amu
u forgot to add beune state grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by nortcentrallord(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
Amanwulu1:
i bet u didn't read d news.

Hahahahahaha, u don sabi d guy well well. I sure say Even for night, u go sabi am grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by nortcentrallord(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God will punish pdp. Challenges indeed await Buhari.
Meanwhile
Mods you are supposed to ban people for breaking rules so what are you waiting for?

Why don't you go ahead and report him abi you want to bring the lesser jihad to nairaland too?
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Pavarottii(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2015
dondo83:

Sentiment beclouds little minds, you just proved that saying ! This speech was taken from the Apc's chairman address at the 2 days retreat for APCS national assembly members today. He wasn't speaking to the citizens but charging the elect senators the task at hand. Since you wish for Gej's management style then may it be your portion in all spheres of your life . please quote me and start with amen to this prayer
AMEN!!!
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by chronique(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2015
I was going to ask the same thing.
Ezenwammadu:

Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by Ouadrogo: 5:45pm On May 23, 2015
Nwa ! D mata noi be here oo. Hmmm but isook nw we no even kno wetin to blv. But no wam make we de watch. Action speeks louder than vioce. As 4 dos governors wen de own salarynd pension I de laugh dem.
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by poiZon: 5:53pm On May 23, 2015
aderonila18:
Chai 4.1 trillion just to clear debts and outstanding salaries. Nigeria has never had it this bad financially shocked GEJ and his croon is have really emptied the treasury and left crazy debts

was jonathan d governor generalof nigerian states?
Re: Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun by ChrisHandsome999(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Kokori: Osinbajo Appointed Me NSITF Chairman But Cabal Reversed It / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.