Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity (28321 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by hansad: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
I LOVE IT.

When GEJ was running the economy to the ground, a few progressives which I happen to be one of them were crying ourselves hoarse about the wanton rape of the economy.

I warned the so-called TANoids that when shit hits the fan, no one will be spared. Here we are. Everyone is bearing the brunt while their HERO is chilling in his A/c mansion. This is the beginning of what is to come. Even Okonjo iweala has woken out of the slumber of fictitious economic indices to tell the truth--Nigeria is heading to abyss.

You let ethnicity be cloud your judgment. Deal with it. Most people you joined in shouting "GEJ till 2015 till 2019" have checked out of Nigeria, leaving you to live with your mess. Muazu left. Other big wigs will join him out of the country after May 29. The economy can ground to a halt and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. Most Nigerians are annoying when it comes to politics. Good luck to all of you. Instead of praying for GMB to fail, you should be praying for him to succeed. Guess what? If he fails, PDP or A PC will not matter anymore because your lives will suck big time.
/

Tell urself the truth, Iwealla could not have run Nigeria's economy aground - from OBJ to GEJ.

You protested all over Lagos when Jonathan wanted to remove subsidies to fuel.

Nigeria's economy for the first time surpassed South Africa's - Western Financial institutions broke the news to the world - though SW media said it was false.

Issue is that Nigerians do not want to work.

Nearly every Nigerian is dependent on oil proceeds from one part of the country.
Restore fiscal federalism to Nigeria or watch the country flounder.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by olareed(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
nairation:
Guys oya ooo...

it is happening..

first it was BEAT99.9 FM now MTN too will join soon

why mtn? Other networks get diesel stations or engage in bunkery?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by MrMcJay(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:
Change!!

Nigeria may go back to pre 1999 when an average akara or vegetable trader in Benin and Togo Republics had mobile phones, but Nigerians had none.

ISIS may soon March on Baghdad.
Nigeria voted a sympathizer of BH as President. A section of south of Nigeria because of hate for Jonathan and Igbos in his government voted and took Nigeria back to the 1970s.

If GEJ was employed by you to run your business, would you retain him in spite of his outstanding incompetence?

Meanwhile, keep your predictions of doom for yourself and your family, Nigerians do not need them.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by omoelu1(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
Gej's government
Atk01:
Diariz God! No light, no fuel. What kind of government allows its citizens to suffer like this?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Drdreluv: 8:42pm On May 23, 2015
adenuga will not disappoint us since e is into oil business Mtn should go to hell

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 8:44pm On May 23, 2015
Jonathan you see your life?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ewizard1: 8:47pm On May 23, 2015
This Jonathan Government ehn!!!
#And some fools would be shouting "Gej my hero"
Ko de ni da fun eyin ati Gej yen... #OloriburukuSombody

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by mrofficial(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
nerodenero:

Most MTN sites run on generators and hybrid and in some places, they combine with PHCN. These sources of power alternative themselves.

As for Glo, they run their sites mainly on generators and I don't know how they cope but one thing is certain, the Adenuga factor can't be ruled out and this factor might still keep these sites running throughout this crisis.

Adenuga owns Conoil. I think Glo will still be up for sometime and stable.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by nairation: 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
olareed:
why mtn? Other networks get diesel stations or engage in bunkery?

if you ask me...na who i go ask?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:
Change!!

Nigeria may go back to pre 1999 when an average akara or vegetable trader in Benin and Togo Republics had mobile phones, but Nigerians had none.

ISIS may soon March on Baghdad.
Nigeria voted a sympathizer of BH as President. A section of south of Nigeria because of hate for Jonathan and Igbos in his government voted and took Nigeria back to the 1970s.
will you shut the fok up,yes shut the fok up. Your pay master bastardised Nigeria's economy,shame to him,you and all his sympathisers tongue

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by olu77(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
nerodenero:

Most MTN sites run on generators and hybrid and in some places, they combine with PHCN. These sources of power alternative themselves.

As for Glo, they run their sites mainly on generators and I don't know how they cope but one thing is certain, the Adenuga factor can't be ruled out and this factor might still keep these sites running throughout this crisis.

Ok. Hopefully we come out of this crisis very soon cooking gas too is tagging behind petrol and diesel as it has gone from 3k to 4k as @ yesterday. Don't be surprised if you get to the airport and you saw aviation guys buying aviation fuel from black market guys
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:51pm On May 23, 2015
dayosaurus:
Nigeria is doomed.
You heard it here first!!
What a shame!!
Nigeria shall rise again. Positivity is the spirit.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bola4dprec(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2015
If God wish to punish any nation He will give them a leader that will propel the affair of the government like that of GEJ

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by FATM: 8:53pm On May 23, 2015
You all have not mentioned the issue of water , I mean we need to power our pumping machines. Since i got back from the market i have dumped the vegetables i bought for cooking I can t afford the luxury of washing them now as i m not sure of when the pumping machine wld be power for us to have water . God save and bless Nigeria
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by hansad: 8:54pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:

If GEJ was employed by you to run your business, would you retain him in spite of his outstanding incompetence?

Meanwhile, keep your predictions of doom for yourself and your family, Nigerians do not need them.

GEJ sent fuel scarcity creators away immediately he became president. You condemn Jonathan government.

GEJ made trains running for the first time since your slave masters killed it. You condemn Jonathan government.

GEJ signed Freedom of Information/Speech into law. You condemn Jonathan government.

For the first time in history, under GEJ government with economy steered by Iwealla, Nigeria's economy overtook that of SAfrica.You condemn Jonathan government.

Ebola devoured WAfrican countries it entered. GEJ government managed it and was applauded by the world. You condemn Jonathan government.

You must be condemning Jonathan government because it did not bring food to your table, or you read only info from SW media.

You voted for doom last election , pray that doom must not destroy you and your family.

You told Jonathan and crew that they were bad and they hands off everything. Wait till May 29 to go back to the old system, then fuel scarcity in Nigeria was as common as day and night .

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
publicenemy:
Let MTN burn....

I LIKE IT grin grin grin
me too I like am

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by badonkadonk: 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
Hmmm... I believe this is by far the worst fuel scarcity the nation has ever experienced since colonization.. angry. Yet someone sumwhere would say the otueke bound man is his hero, pej his paulinaa, and fayose his role model....

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by olasmith10(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
gebest:
u be mu-mu so u dont kn is going to affect all the networks too.

u are a big fool...can't u quote without insults..
plus d fuel scarcity has eaten u so deep dat u v bcome oblivious of sarcasm...
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Obinovictor(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
Atk01:
Diariz God! No light, no fuel. What kind of government allows its citizens to suffer like this?

GEJ's government.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by blesszzy(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2015
There was once a Country....A country as blessed as Nigeria should not be in this kinda situation.. We have useless leaders. Leaders who don't feel the suffering of its people don't deserve to rule this blessed country. Leaders who only care about their families and families alone and not the whole people in the country should not be given the chance to rule this country ever again. How kind a country blessed with so many natural resources be in this kind of mess. Oh lord give us somebody like lee kaun yew of singapore..baba God abeg save this country.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by kolafas1: 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
Yes oooooo Global with pride!
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
ewizard1:
This Jonathan Government ehn!!!

#And some fools would be shouting "Gej my hero"

Ko de ni da fun eyin ati Gej yen... #OloriburukuSombody
amin ooooooooooo,ko ni da fun gbogbo won
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
Nigeria is on punitive ground. You enjoy nothing as a citizen, we are in perpetual darkness yet NEPA bills are paid, we have oil but fuel is not readily available. Above all, economy is in the near collapse.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 8:59pm On May 23, 2015
badonkadonk:
Hmmm... I believe this is by far the worst fuel scarcity the nation has ever experienced since colonization.. angry. Yet someone sumwhere would say the otueke bound man is his hero, pej his paulinaa, and fayose his role model....
don't mind those foooools
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 9:04pm On May 23, 2015
Atk01:
to even get toto to fok now na wahala,very very expensive
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by blesszzy(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

Tell urself the truth, Iwealla could not have run Nigeria's economy aground - from OBJ to GEJ.

You protested all over Lagos when Jonathan wanted to remove subsidies to fuel.

Nigeria's economy for the first time surpassed South Africa's - Western Financial institutions broke the news to the world - though SW media said it was false.

Issue is that Nigerians do not want to work.

Nearly every Nigerian is dependent on oil proceeds from one part of the country.
Restore fiscal federalism to Nigeria or watch the country flounder.

You see the problem I had with that man called Jonathan from the south. He should have done it. I mean by restoring fiscal federalism instead he was there not giving a damn about it.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bola4dprec(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2015
notoriousbabe:
to even get toto to fok now na wahala,very very expensive
go marry
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
I LOVE IT.

When GEJ was running the economy to the ground, a few progressives which I happen to be one of them were crying ourselves hoarse about the wanton rape of the economy.

I warned the so-called TANoids that when shit hits the fan, no one will be spared. Here we are. Everyone is bearing the brunt while their HERO is chilling in his A/c mansion. This is the beginning of what is to come. Even Okonjo iweala has woken out of the slumber of fictitious economic indices to tell the truth--Nigeria is heading to abyss.

You let ethnicity be cloud your judgment. Deal with it. Most people you joined in shouting "GEJ till 2015 till 2019" have checked out of Nigeria, leaving you to live with your mess. Muazu left. Other big wigs will join him out of the country after May 29. The economy can ground to a halt and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. Most Nigerians are annoying when it comes to politics. Good luck to all of you. Instead of praying for GMB to fail, you should be praying for him to succeed. Guess what? If he fails, PDP or A PC will not matter anymore because your lives will suck big time.
/

You're 100% correct. Nice1
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by dotune(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
All the rulers for the past 16yrs have failed. No need to finger Jonathan alone. If you fail to hand over govt (obj) to a reliable person in your party, then ya'll are failures. No apology.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
bola4dprec:
go marry
make I no check the engine of the trailer wey I wan buy?I hear you
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bola4dprec(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
notoriousbabe:
make I no check the engine of the trailer wey I wan buy?I hear you
how many you want check ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Induce Customers On Conversion Of Dollar Deposits To Naira / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.