Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity (28319 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bornmekus: 11:36pm On May 23, 2015
MTN,find your way nah

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by denedene(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2015
Goodbye Hen TN. your candle burn out long before your legend ever reign tongue
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by rabbuy(m): 12:21am On May 24, 2015
chizobad1:
abeg make i finish my subscription first
A' bobby Tel them oh cause this mtn think say dem sharp ....
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by luckygamus: 12:48am On May 24, 2015
kennydee05:
Jonathan hero of the cluelessness.
The worst civilian president Nigeria ever had. He has left us to our fate following his defeat to GMB.
Please, General probe this guy to the highest level
garout odee
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by gbengus17: 12:54am On May 24, 2015
RUMOUR IN ILORIN IS SAYING THAT THE OUTGOING PDP MARKETERS ARE PULLING A SHOW DOWN COS BUHARI AND APC MARKETERS WILL SOON TAKE OVER.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:55am On May 24, 2015
cozy7:
Why do u sound unpatriotic? Things maybe this bad, but obviously not doomed! Mind your words plz, I'm not liking what's going on in Nigeria, but I luv my country!
we can denyy the fact that Nigeria is doomed
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ossy4rill: 1:47am On May 24, 2015
Not from MTN. Alot of Nigerians went to school but many are complete illiterates
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ossy4rill: 1:53am On May 24, 2015
Some gas plants were shut down in the Niger Delta and the whole country is suffering Power crisis. Next time you see a Niger delta man , greet him well because he has been powering your lives for close to 50 years now and all you can do is insult the region

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by InvertedHammer: 2:36am On May 24, 2015
hansad:

Tell urself the truth, Iwealla could not have run Nigeria's economy aground - from OBJ to GEJ.

You protested all over Lagos when Jonathan wanted to remove subsidies to fuel.

She is the coordinating minister. As much as she took credit for making Nigeria the economic juggernaut of Africa, she should on the same measure be condemned for all the failure in all economic policies.
She said that money saved from subsidies will be used to revive the refineries. Was any refinery revived? Instead the subsidies ballooned from billions to a trillion.

Nigeria's economy for the first time surpassed South Africa's - Western Financial institutions broke the news to the world - though SW media said it was false.
Issue is that Nigerians do not want to work.

You are wrong. Nigerians want to and continue to work against all odds. You provide your own electricity and at the end of the month PHCN still send outrageous bills for nonexistent light. All forms of multiple and redundant agencies tax and extort money from Nigerians on a daily basis. I can go on and on. Infact, government is the major hindrance to Nigerians because they are not fulfilling their end of the bargain.
Of what use is Nigeria's economy surpassing SA when SA has fuel, light, better infrastructure and Nigeria does not? The reality on the ground in Nigeria points to the contrary. Even the impact of Nollywood was embellished financially to meet the desired goal. Do you think Nollywood as an industry with her mediocre productions is worth even a billion naira.

Nearly every Nigerian is dependent on oil proceeds from one part of the country.
Restore fiscal federalism to Nigeria or watch the country flounder.
UAE and many other countries DEPEND solely on oil for their primary and major source of revenue. In Nigeria, the money is there but not being judiciously utilized. Most of the fund accruing to Nigeria goes to recurrent expenditures. Nigeria is not even on the top ten of the richest nations in the world, yet they pay their politicians the most. And you think it is about oil dependency. No! The problem is embezzlement and corruption.

I know Nigeria is in a deep mess when Okonjo Iweala and other managers of the economy stated that they have no idea how much Nigeria earns from crude oil sales. Yeah! There goes your coordinating minister and Minister of Finance. I feel sorry for Nigerians. There is only so much milking a cow can take before it tips over.

/

2 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ogene007: 7:01am On May 24, 2015
Adebammm:
you are perfectly correct
'Change' has finally arrived
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by dmy(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2015
InvertedHammer . Nigeria is not even on the top ten of the richest nations in the world, yet they pay their politicians the most. .[/color:

/
Ummm. I weep for my country. We really have a long way to go.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bola4dprec(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2015
you are a man
notoriousbabe:
aas many as possible,until I get the one wey go size me
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by RudzSA(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2015
Whoops ..there goes the giant of Africa
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
bola4dprec:
you are a man
you are a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Induce Customers On Conversion Of Dollar Deposits To Naira / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.