Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity (28318 Views)

FG Declares Emergency Over Fuel Scarcity / CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
nairation:
Guys oya ooo...

it is happening..

first it was BEAT99.9 FM now MTN too will join soon

TRUE TRUE HAUSA GANGED UP AGAINST JONATHAN BUT DOES HE DESERVE TO REMAIN IN POWER? DOES HE MERIT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
I LOVE IT.

When GEJ was running the economy to the ground, a few progressives which I happen to be one of them were crying ourselves hoarse about the wanton rape of the economy.

I warned the so-called TANoids that when shit hits the fan, no one will be spared. Here we are. Everyone is bearing the brunt while their HERO is chilling in his A/c mansion. This is the beginning of what is to come. Even Okonjo iweala has woken out of the slumber of fictitious economic indices to tell the truth--Nigeria is heading to abyss.

You let ethnicity be cloud your judgment. Deal with it. Most people you joined in shouting "GEJ till 2015 till 2019" have checked out of Nigeria, leaving you to live with your mess. Muazu left. Other big wigs will join him out of the country after May 29. The economy can ground to a halt and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. Most Nigerians are annoying when it comes to politics. Good luck to all of you. Instead of praying for GMB to fail, you should be praying for him to succeed. Guess what? If he fails, PDP or A PC will not matter anymore because your lives will suck big time.
/

You're 100 % correct! You have spoken well, and it is just the simple truth.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by notoriousbabe: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
bola4dprec:
how many you want check ?
aas many as possible,until I get the one wey go size me
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by olareed(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
nairation:

if you ask me...na who i go ask?
ask your source ofcus...or make you go ask Glo or etis whr dem dey see their own diesel...
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by nairation: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

TRUE TRUE HAUSA GANGED UP AGAINST JONATHAN BUT DOES HE DESERVE TO REMAIN IN POWER? DOES HE MERIT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Hausa didnt Gangup against him...if they did he wouldnt have gotten up to 200k votes from the north..

What happened was...He failed... woefully...as in so deep and bad...
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by MrMcJay(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

GEJ sent fuel scarcity creators away immediately he became president. You condemn Jonathan government.

GEJ made trains running for the first time since your slave masters killed it. You condemn Jonathan government.

GEJ signed Freedom of Information/Speech into law. You condemn Jonathan government.

For the first time in history, under GEJ government with economy steered by Iwealla, Nigeria's economy overtook that of SAfrica.You condemn Jonathan government.

Ebola devoured WAfrican countries it entered. GEJ government managed it and was applauded by the world. You condemn Jonathan government.

You must be condemning Jonathan government because it did not bring food to your table, or you read only info from SW media.

You voted for doom last election , pray that doom must not destroy you and your family.

You told Jonathan and crew that they were bad and they hands off everything. Wait till May 29 to go back to the old system, then fuel scarcity in Nigeria was as common as day and night .

I was taking you serious until you posted that GEJ managed Ebola. It shows the sort of information you possess.

For doom not to finally wreck ur generations, I voted for someone with commonsense and integrity to make Nigeria great again. You should be able to guess who that is.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ikorodureporta: 9:26pm On May 23, 2015
brainpulse:
GEJ destroyed this Nation to Zero level

GEJ OR OBJ??
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by dinachi(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2015
This is all calculated by evil PDP and GEJ to use fuel scarcity to collapse communication to enhance the military take over by his kinsman and chief of army staff Kenneth Mini ah. But we are waiting for them to dare!
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by 989900: 9:29pm On May 23, 2015
Where are those 'mofos' yelling "GEJ till 2019"?

'Oya' come and line up here, 'egba mefa, mefa pere'.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
I LOVE IT.

Instead of praying for GMB to fail, you should be praying for him to succeed. Guess what? If he fails, PDP or A PC will not matter anymore because your lives will suck big time.
/

If only some f00ls could read between the lines, all this sentimental and ethnocentric way of reasoning will stop. I feel pity for Nigeria as a country. It is just to over populated with people who cannot reason well.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Idrismusty97(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2015
Tor! Make i finish my MB before that time reach cheesy. What can i download with 150mb please?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by cirmuell(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2015
UnknownT:
Na wa oh! I think say na only petrol scarce? So Diesel follow? Oga oh!!! Make kerosene no join oh
I bought that shii at 160/liter yesterday...GEJ will go down in history as one of the worst leaders Nigeria ever had. angry
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by saleskara: 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
mtn mtn mtn, how many times i call u?
grin tongue
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by abubkhr: 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
Whether you vote Buhari or Jonathan we are all paying the price. As he once said and I quote " I don't give a DAMN" Mr outgoing presido Jona pls for once give a damn because a time will come and you will need our support not only votes. A word is enough for the wise. Enjoy your remaining six days.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by cirmuell(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Tor! Make i finish my MB before that time reach cheesy. What can i download with 150mb please?
lol grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Just because Gas was shut off in the Niger-delta, all the plants in the SW did not function. Without mincing words, it is an indication of those that hold the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by oyetunder(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2015
David mark once said the phone is meant for the rich... He as the senate president allowed the executve to pillage Nigeria so as to deprive the maases of their fones.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by otokx(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
Cypost:
I thought diesel is deregulated why the scarcity of diesel again. It show that this whole subsidy thing is a fraud.

Even when international price of crude crashed by halve, price of diesel refuse to drop.

Naija too much joor

This is organized crime.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Pavarottii(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
Propaganda, when go slow still full road, people are driving their cars.
Na a whole MTN no go get.
Make dem continue... May 29th is not far.
GMB the saviour #BabaOneChance is on his way.

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ugoezeik(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
Kreamie:
This is baaaaaaad...MICHAEL JACKSON
michael Jackson? bro wats d problem. r u wit us?
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by mildflame: 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg make dem CRUMBLE DIE, USELESS n JAGBAJANTIS network

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by 400billionman: 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
No wonder, they are cutting my credit anyhow today.

15seconds call for 22 naira. MTN are very wicked people.

Die, die, die..

Let me ressurect my GLO sim..

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by biteck(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
Indeed this PDP led government almost destroyed this nation.They have brought Nigeria to her knees.They couldn't provide power as though it is something very mystical and difficult to do.Now they still can't provide petroleum products for those who want to buy them even with their high prices.
These people should bury their heads in shame.
The level of mismanagement is just very monumental.
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Chigold101(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
UnknownT:
Na wa oh! I think say na only petrol scarce? So Diesel follow? Oga oh!!! Make kerosene no join oh
lolzzzz
Why only mtn? Why is glo & etisalat not being affected?

Why are banks not shuting down?

Simple answer:- MTN never cared about how Nigerians feel. They were careless about manythings but now it is running back to them.

Poor facilities. Poor network. Cheating subscribers... It is time for them to pay...

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by thexzy(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2015
If them like make them crumble to zero level.....@least all this their one one naira(N1) messages no go dey enter my phone again......scarbabz

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Chigold101(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
kennydee05:
Jonathan hero of the cluelessness.
The worst civilian president Nigeria ever had. He has left us to our fate following his defeat to GMB.
Please, General probe this guy to the highest level
lolzzz

GEJ is clueless my friend. You know he has not been doing anything for the past 6years.

Like seriously those who accused him of not doing anything should now see what not doing anything really means. Lolzzz
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ctosin12: 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
It is finished
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Intendy: 10:32pm On May 23, 2015
Ho2uba:
Intact, Oga jona spoils so many things in this country
so tay him spoil him life join
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ayokellany: 10:47pm On May 23, 2015
Where are the mmad barcanista n orescantus or whatever those llunatics call themselves. Those ffools that hate the change from this disgrace by the clueless drunk from Otuoke ?

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by MabraO: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
Yea best economy in Africa

Yet all businesses re shutting down

And some foolish people said GEJ was d best president next to sliced bread

Rada rada rofo rofo oshi
Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by youngalex(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
brainpulse:
GEJ destroyed this Nation to Zero level
...Blame Jonathan Syndrom(BJS) has overtaken your sense of judjement,Now let me inform you on what iis causing fuel scarcity @ the moment..Major Oil Importers are saying FG must pay them their oustanding monies(Subsidy Claim) totalling over #100Billion before 29th May,They instigated the tanker drivers to even go on strike,Now the money they are requesting for cannot be paid cos there is no "Empirical Evidence" of supplies to justify the claim,If you are in Jonathan's Shoes what will you do?

1 Like

Re: MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity by youngalex(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
The Blame Jonathan Syndrom(BJS) has overtaken some nairalanders sense of judjement,Now let me inform you on what is causing fuel scarcity @ the moment..Major Oil Importers are saying FG must pay them their oustanding monies(Subsidy Claim) totalling over #100Billion before 29th May,They instigated the tanker drivers to even go on strike,Now the money they are requesting for cannot be paid cos there is no "Empirical Evidence" of supplies to justify the claim,If you are in Jonathan's Shoes what will you do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Induce Customers On Conversion Of Dollar Deposits To Naira / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.