Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. (3613 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by mikel777: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
I think there's a nice way to tell him. You could just tell him,"i don't think your toothpaste and deodorant are effective" once told a friend that. And afterwards,i never perceived his mouth odour again. Dunno what he did because i never asked him

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Hello everyone, without wasting much of your time, I'll just go straight to the point.
There is this close friend of mine with this severe mouth and body odor (so bad that I sometimes have to hold my breath anytime he's around and we're talking). I've sincerely endured us having close talks for like 3 months since we became friends. Most times, when he ask to see me maybe for a hangout or something, I refuse, giving him one excuse or the other. Now he's beginning to feel bad and see it as me not wanting to come around him. His girlfriend is also a close friend and confided in me about wanting to quite the relationship because she can't stand the whole smell from his body and mouth each time they're behind close doors. My question now is, Is there any polite way of telling him his breath and body stinks without hurting his feelings?? If possible, I need advice on how to go about this whole thing and come out as not be rude and insulting. Thanks.

Since you guys are just friends,its best you tell him the current situation about himself...Try talking to him when he is in a happy mood,by asking him what type of anti perspirant he uses,and which ever one he mentions.Tell him it isn't active on him,then you drop the second question by advising him to brush twice daily.

He would get the message and change his hygiene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by mikolo80: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
SuccessfulO:
How dear??
ah you might have to call for that
bn not gifted at passing such message in text
but mainly body language while you're delivering the message. like you're his Guy his Padi like normal yab. with fake frown followed with smile
twill still hurt cut hell get the message
or buy New sim and send anonymous message or email

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by Jayboltz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
If u can't tell ur friend dat he has MO n BO den u aren't a friend...bt op y du I have dix feeling dat u r d one in dix predicament
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by macho44(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Hello everyone, without wasting much of your time, I'll just go straight to the point.
There is this close friend of mine with this severe mouth and body odor (so bad that I sometimes have to hold my breath anytime he's around and we're talking). I've sincerely endured us having close talks for like 3 months since we became friends. Most times, when he ask to see me maybe for a hangout or something, I refuse, giving him one excuse or the other. Now he's beginning to feel bad and see it as me not wanting to come around him. His girlfriend is also a close friend and confided in me about wanting to quite the relationship because she can't stand the whole smell from his body and mouth each time they're behind close doors. My question now is, Is there any polite way of telling him his breath and body stinks without hurting his feelings?? If possible, I need advice on how to go about this whole thing and come out as not be rude and insulting. Thanks.
I suggest u place him on a diet of "KLIN" and "HYPO" ASAP for 1month. Come n thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by suzzy16(f): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
macho44:
I suggest u place him on a diet of "KLIN" and "HYPO" ASAP for 1month. Come n thank me later.
And it will work o,seriously

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by Philoo1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
KingTom:
Vagina not mouth grin
ah....oko olosho

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
macho44:
u're so funny dear
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:

Since you guys are just friends,its best you tell him the current situation about himself...Try talking to him when he is in a happy mood,by asking him what type of anti perspirant he uses,and which ever one he mentions.Tell him it isn't active on him,then you drop the second question by advising him to brush twice daily.

He would get the message and change his hygiene.
ok thank u very much, I think dat will be helpful.
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
mikel777:
I think there's a nice way to tell him. You could just tell him,"i don't think your toothpaste and deodorant are effective" once told a friend that. And afterwards,i never perceived his mouth odour again. Dunno what he did because i never asked him
Alright, thanks
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
For it to be making both his bae and u avoid him like wildfire,hmmm.m..mm.

Odour of life
Hahaahhahaaha, it's a serious matter oo
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
sinaj:
shocked *folds hand*
Sweety why re u folding ur hands na??
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
LewisO:
Just tell him, mouth odour is a huge turnoff to you.
Yes Sir! I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
kfrosh:
#Ellobae there ain't no two ways about it; like they say a friend in need is a friend indeed. Have a deep talk with him and tell him what you have noticed and be ready to be there for him in helping him get truth is challenge and how he can overcome such odours. If you can't save him from this embarrassment who else would. So please brace up and do the needful. No nicer way to tell him than telling him to his face in a decent manner. wink
Thank you very much, advice taken.
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
drmikeadams:
Buy new sim and send him a text telling him he has mouth odour.
grin grin but wait oo, re u serious??
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
ggrin:
Op! Dy lie dy go o angry...the guy is ur boyfriend whether u like it or notangry...liar!!! grin
grin grin guy abeg no do mek I laf.
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by suzzy16(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
suzzy16:
And it will work o,seriously
Whoever like dis notice d sarcasm in it
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by ElDeeVee(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
suzzy16:

Whoever like dis notice d sarcasm in it
I did undecided
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by macho44(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2015
SuccessfulO:
u're so funny dear
Ur Profile Picture!, I'm Loving it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by drmikeadams(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2015
SuccessfulO:
grin grin but wait oo, re u serious??
?..yeah..
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 26, 2015
This is very simple. Buy a very strong tooth paste,a mouth wash,a male body spray and roll on(very strong one)plus a nice male body spray and perfume, package it well in a separate nylon,buy some things for yourself too and put then together in a package, go to his house and do as if you are coming from the mall and you got some stuff for him. Drop it and he will get the message.

After that,now tell him that he needs to bathe as many times as possible in a day using black soap(you can mix it with lime and what yorubas call "osun") and tell him to brush three times a day with the toothpaste and the mouth wash.

Lastly there is a spray mouth freshener sold in supermarket s,he can make do with that too and he should learn to chew gum that has mentol all the time.

His girlfriend should be part of the plan too.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
macho44:
Ur Profile Picture!, I'm Loving it.
Tanx
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by SuccessfulO(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
egbedore:
This is very simple. Buy a very strong tooth paste,a mouth wash,a male body spray and roll on(very strong one)plus a nice male body spray and perfume, package it well in a separate nylon,buy some things for yourself too and put then together in a package, go to his house and do as if you are coming from the mall and you got some stuff for him. Drop it and he will get the message.

After that,now tell him that he needs to bathe as many times as possible in a day using black soap(you can mix it with lime and what yorubas call "osun"wink and tell him to brush three times a day with the toothpaste and the mouth wash.

Lastly there is a spray mouth freshener sold in supermarket s,he can make do with that too and he should learn to chew gum that has mentol all the time.

His girlfriend should be part of the plan too.
Thank you very much, will sure do that.
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by Ray360: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2015
dear OP, marry Egbedore's homily and salvage the remainder of worth your friend has as a human. body odour often stem from accumulation of unwashed sweat which decayed overtime on the epidermal layers of the skin resulting in a very offensive pong that thwarts harmonious relationships between people who can't stomach the odour. Such miasma Repels close friends and Can be detrimental to one's social life. good luck!
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by suzzy16(f): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
ElDeeVee:
I did undecided
okay,cool
Re: Help! My Friend Has A Severe Mouth And Body Odor. by suzzy16(f): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
ElDeeVee:
I did undecided
okay,cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Usernames On Nairaland. / The Cost Of An*l Sex / Can A Boy And Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.