Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians (26731 Views)

NNPC Blames Fuel Scarcity On Vandals, Unscrupulous Oil Marketers - VANGUARD / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by juman(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2015
A destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 12:14pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Osinwin I know say na your salary be that, na wetin make you dey vex. Keele o gringrin
how u tek knowangryangryangry
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
how u tek knowangryangryangry
Your perfume no dey pass N150 na grin and your pant na okrika grin grin grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Your perfume no dey pass N150 na grin and your pant na okrika grin grin grin
make I send ma acct noundecidedwink
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
make I send ma acct noundecidedwink
Wetin I wan use am do? undecided
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin I wan use am do? undecided
make u send money gimme naundecided
No fuel for ma car since satundecided
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
make u send money gimme naundecided
No fuel for ma car since satundecided
Osinwin better go sell that your beetle grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
K
KingTom:
Osinwin better go sell that your beetle grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
K
for Kashamu
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2015
Kashamu ko akamu ni
KingTom:
for Kashamu
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
Kashamu ko akamu ni
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Even her cake sef I no go chop, by then Thunder go don destroy everything na. Foolish woman Ogun lo ma paa ee angry

Hehehehe, so if she get beautiful daughter and her daughter love you, you no go marry? shocked grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
for kash- AMU

Fixed cool
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

No wahala. I go carry am for suitcase just like GMB attempted to smuggle Umaru Dikko via Heathrow to Naija in the 80's. Hope say immigration no go bust me out sha. grin

Hehehehehe, na you go be GMB next suitcase victim if you no stop to call him name... cheesy
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 10:28pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
ishiamuusad
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, so if she get beautiful daughter and her daughter love you, you no go marry? shocked grin
I no wan born opolo na grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

Fixed cool
Bad guy grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
I no wan born opolo na grin

I dey imagine you carry yah heavy cheeks give your children alongside the opolo eyes. Them go fine wella!

Btw, those eyes are pretty sexy you know! tongue
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
ishiamuusad

May what you typed be fixed in your mouth for 4 days! Say amen! cheesy
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
ggrin:
ishiamuusad
Ebira shocked
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

I dey imagine you carry yah heavy cheeks give your children alongside the opolo eyes. Them go fine wella!

Btw, those eyes are pretty sexy you know! tongue
Sexy to you, then by the law of the land...

If Diezani has sexy eyes then her brother in the Konko/opolo business Alhaji Tinubu is equally sexy grin grin grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by francizy(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Sexy to you, then by the law of the land...

If Diezani has sexy eyes then her brother in the Konko/opolo business Alhaji Tinubu is equally sexy grin grin grin

Hahahaha, that uglier than thou nicca... #spits! grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, that uglier than thou nicca... #spits! grin
You see, opolo eye e no be open eye!! grin grin grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 9:43am On May 26, 2015
francizy:

May what you typed be fixed in your mouth for 4 days! Say amen! cheesy
amensad
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 9:43am On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Ebira shocked
tapashocked
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2015
ggrin:
tapashocked
Okoli shocked
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Okoli shocked
oboli shocked
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
ggrin:
oboli shocked
grin grin grin
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by tohpahz(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2015
Been reading the comments..
I haven't really felt it that much..
I stay in the hospital, so most of the time There's light here for me..
Although the rate at Which they bring the light her has reduced sha..
But it's still reasonable..

On the road from calabar to umuahia yesterday.... phewww.. the queues i saw ehhnnn... lord have mercy..
embarassed
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by ggrin(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 26, 2015
tohpahz:
Been reading the comments..
I haven't really felt it that much..
I stay in the hospital, so most of the time There's light here for me..
Although the rate at Which they bring the light her has reduced sha..
But it's still reasonable..

On the road from calabar to umuahia yesterday.... phewww.. the queues i saw ehhnnn... lord have mercy..
embarassed
Suppose that hospital was in Lagos, you wouldn't have light to operate at night. Not just that. You wouldn't have diesel to power your plant. Some hospitals here have complained of no light to perform surgery for their patients.
Re: The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians by KingTom(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account / Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.