Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? (4398 Views)

What Women Really Want / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by patwhizkid(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2009
Mmmssshhh, whatz d meaning of dat?
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by aje49ja(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2009
i tried to get u but >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by patwhizkid(f): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2009
But what
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by westcoz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2009
bouquet of flowers !!!!!!!!
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by zatoichi(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2009
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by msabike(f): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2009
What is so special about this valentine thing sef?

being wit your love gal.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by Baronde: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2009
most valentine dates ends with trouble
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by onax: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2009
mine ended well,,,,,,,,,,,,beautifully well
grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by codeworks(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2009
nothing but gift
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by dplo(m): 1:53am On Feb 16, 2009
@ topic
CHOCOLATES,GOODIES,OUTFITS AND JUNKIES,thats all they want
you could imaging this kind of situation when you bought your girl some fine smelling flowers on val day,and when you got to her you gave her those flowers and she smelled them and thanked you for the flowers and card,but how would you feel she stood there and asking it straight to your face" where are the chocolates and presents", so thats what am talking about,they dont reeally care about those cards and flowers,those words wriitten in those cards or you sweetly composed text messages,it doesnt shake them a bit,most especially on vals.all they want are goodies.
some of them even put their men on shift,a man will take them out in the morning,another in the afternoon,another in the evening,another in the late evening,and at the end of the day,there net profit would be laying an their beds and they will look at them count them cheesy wink and smile to themselves, YOU COULD IMAGINE,am sure most of the girls on this tread know what am talking about wink
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by Nwaka77: 5:25am On Feb 16, 2009
Valentine is so overated! For me, its just like any other day of the year. Loved ones are supposed to be loved all year round not just on val's day.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by Kuljoe(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2009
Women want men 2 show dem d best luv dey av neva receivd. And is ds possible?
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by jokesy: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
val is a thing of the mind.if u belive in it,good for u!if not,its alright.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by bloodred(f): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2009
If you dont believe in valentine, then u live a sad life.
We believe in God all year round, but we chose a day to celebrate him.
We are thankful all year round, we chose a day for Thanks giving.
We love all year round so we chose a day to show it.
2008, i felt like a lot of people in the forum, to hell with val, its nothing but hype.
2009, i write u from my honey moon suite, I wedded on val's day and all of a sudden it holds new meaning for me.
as for Val's gift, a trip to a beautiful resort, jewelry, clothes, perfume, or even a simple box of chocolates will do. The ultimate gift you can give a woman for val is love & commitment.
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by dyabman(m): 12:50am On Feb 17, 2009
na ur own luck be that now , na for val day i got divorced , how bout that. undecided
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by tocdee(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2009
bloodred:

If you dont believe in valentine, then u live a sad life.
We believe in God all year round, but we chose a day to celebrate him.
We are thankful all year round, we chose a day for Thanks giving.
We love all year round so we chose a day to show it.
2008, i felt like a lot of people in the forum, to hell with val, its nothing but hype.
2009, i write u from my honey moon suite, I wedded on val's day and all of a sudden it holds new meaning for me.
as for Val's gift, a trip to a beautiful resort, jewelry, clothes, perfume, or even a simple box of chocolates will do. The ultimate gift you can give a woman for val is love & commitment.

How nice, but do you really celebrate God on just one day out of the year?
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by amaikama(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2009
Na ppl wey no get val dem dey yab val say no bi biggie tin. had it been dem get one, hmmmm!!!! tory go change oooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!! well, shay!!!! make dem sofry vex, no bi any body fault wey dem or we no get any val dis year. dem/we go try again next year. grin
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by Sir: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2009
MY woman told me she want ka-kai for this valentine, SO I GAVE HER KA-KAI that is foca-foca, hahahha
Re: What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine? by Trills(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Valentine is defined by an individual and not by the circumstance or jamboree that surround it.
Some people stay home and enjoy the warmth of their partners,
while others go out and enjoy themselves
I do feel sad when people mistake a celbration for personal fun
like Christmas Jams where pple get high, loose, carried away and start doing some real sticky, eeky things (you know the rest),
but for the love of God, Christ was born on that day (Jesus bday)
and as being we should respect it, and do things that befit the day's celebration.
Same goes for Valentine
it'say you radiate and spread love
whether it's spent at home,
If it's with a love one,
If it's someone around,
just share it
and stop complaining (it's just a day), remembering that.
Life goes on.
It is normal in this part of the world for girls to be demanding
You as a guy should live up to the task but,
please don't be stupid, you can't buy a girls heart, just her company.
Do enjoy and give yourself a memory to dwell on. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forever Till Death / Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies / Why Females Do Cry After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.