Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids (1405 Views)

She Jst Told Me She's FIVE Yrz Older Than Me / Help-my Gf(ex) Jst Told Me She's Nolonger Interested In R 12mnth Old Relationshp / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by MACKISSA: 3:22am On Feb 13, 2009
HELLO EVERYBODY, I'M 20 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN DATING THIS REALLY NICE NIGERIAN GUY WHO IS 13 YEARS OLDER FOR A YEAR NOW,
I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING HE NEEDED TO KNOW BOUT ME IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP. EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT UNTIL HE TRAVELLED TO AFRICA TO SEE HIS FAMILY, WE TALK EVERYDAY AND HE'S ALWAYS TELLING ME HOW MUCH HE MISSES ME AND I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY VERY MUCH.
FEW WEEKS LATER HE CALLED ME UP AND TOLD ME HE HAD THREE KIDS BUT SAID HE IS NO LONGER WITH THEIR MUM,I FIND IT VERY HAD TO BELIEVE , I'M SO CONFUSED. THE WORST IS THAT MY FAMILY ALREADY ASKED ME IF HE HAD ANY KIDS, WELL THE ANSWER WAS NO AT THAT MOMENT NOW I DON'T WAT TO DO. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TELL THEM. I FEEL BETRAYED BY HIM, PLZ HELP IF YOU CAN. THANKS
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:27am On Feb 13, 2009
* no need to shout*

What kind of relationship do you guys have, is he just using you for green card?
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by MACKISSA: 3:29am On Feb 13, 2009
NO HE IS NOT HE IS ALREDY A CITIZEN
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 3:38am On Feb 13, 2009
don't be confused my dear. you are 20 and you have your whole life in front of you. now dump him real quick and move on with your life. am sure you don't want drama at age 20 do you? yes tell them and let them know you are breaking up with him too. drop it like it is hot girl.

at age 20, what should be important is your schooling, job and your life. are you in school or working? if yes focus on it.

it will be hard but you will get over it with time. ha!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 3:42am On Feb 13, 2009
MACKISSA:

HELLO EVERYBODY, I'M 20 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN DATING THIS REALLY NICE NIGERIAN GUY WHO IS 13 YEARS OLDER FOR A YEAR NOW,
I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING HE NEEDED TO KNOW BOUT ME IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP. EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT UNTIL HE TRAVELLED TO AFRICA TO SEE HIS FAMILY, WE TALK EVERYDAY AND HE'S ALWAYS TELLING ME HOW MUCH HE MISSES ME AND I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY VERY MUCH.
FEW WEEKS LATER HE CALLED ME UP AND TOLD ME HE HAD THREE KIDS BUT SAID HE IS NO LONGER WITH THEIR MUM,I FIND IT VERY HAD TO BELIEVE , I'M SO CONFUSED. THE WORST IS THAT MY FAMILY ALREADY ASKED ME IF HE HAD ANY KIDS, WELL THE ANSWER WAS NO AT THAT MOMENT NOW I DON'T WAT TO DO. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TELL THEM. I FEEL BETRAYED BY HIM, PLZ HELP IF YOU CAN. THANKS

At 20,what are you doing with a 33 year old man with 3 kids who told a major lie perhaps to get in your pants
are you looking for a father figure?
Please cut off that relationship immediately.
Don't waste your youth with a damaged good
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 3:46am On Feb 13, 2009
*Hauwa*:

don't be confused my dear. you are 20 and you have your whole life in front of you. now dump him real quick and move on with your life. am sure you don't want drama at age 20 do you? yes tell them and let them know you are breaking up with him too. drop it like it is hot girl.

[b]at age 20, what should be important is your schooling, job and your lif[/b]e. are you in school or working? if yes focus on it.

it will be hard but you will get over it with time. ha!!!

Exactly what I'll say
what's she doing with a man who's been around the block several times and ended up with 3 kids
Looking for an innocent young girl to slaughter
Old layer
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2009
MACKISSA:

NO HE IS NOT HE IS ALREDY A CITIZEN

Don't let this love-vendor sweet talk you into anything
Some men like taking advantage of young girls and will tell you exactly what you want to hear
don't be a victim of these serpents
Tell him it's over!
He'll profess his love and try to convince you
You said your relatives know about him?
and no one raised an eyebrow about the age difference?
Tell them he's a bloody liar and their words will help you get over the idiot.
Get into school(if you're not already in one) and get a degree ,a young man in your generation will come along
get rid of this sweet talking "senior citizen" iimmediately and change your cell phone number.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2009
This is just ridiculously funny.

I must be pretty young or is it that some r/ship are just outright funny nowadays?

Dating a guy for one year and not knowing he has kids. Don't you go to his house?

Anywaz sha, it must be just me that thinks this is weird undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:00am On Feb 13, 2009
Osisi you are right. girl, don't defend him. doesn't matter if he is a citizen or not. Again like Osisi asked, what are you doing with a 33 years old man?

run, and run far away. throw away the love (infatuation) please. i don't know why young girls put themselves in too much trouble.

20 is time to focus more on college and career eh. that is not the time for sex or fake love! you will get the real one later. now leave the old soja alone please before his real wife comes pounding you.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by MACKISSA: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2009
i'm currently studying fulltime, jst thinking should i do over the fone or wait till he come back from his trip?
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:03am On Feb 13, 2009
Heat, when men want the sugar between a lady's leg, they will do anything . . . LIE to just get that sex, what else.

the ones that loves you will be honest with you unlike those that wants you as a intimacy gadget to water their johnny.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by MACKISSA: 4:03am On Feb 13, 2009
actaully i do  go to his house most of the time,the thing is the kids are overseas with their mum and i have never seen a picture of them with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:05am On Feb 13, 2009
do nothing on the phone. you want to listening to stories? this is a good time to forget him. delete his number and change yours if possible. when he comes looking for you, tell him you want a break and focus on school more. tell him you are no longer interested. it is simple to do. just the pain is what you will have to deal with but you will be fine. good thing you are in school, it will keep you busy.

you are on track, now dump the man real quick.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2009
The guy most likely is incubating the mother of his kids tonight while she's on nairaland asking for advice.
MACKISSA:

i'm currently studying fulltime, jst thinking should i do over the fone or wait till he come back from his trip?

Call him and tell him you never want to see him again.
You can say something like
John, the age gap between us is too much and I'm not comfortable with continuing this relationship because of the lies.
I'm still too young to deal with baby mama drama.
It's been nice knowing you

and hang up immediately
don't give him any chance to respond.

rehearse your lines many times and when you call ,go straight to the point and hang up afterwards

then after that,change your cell phone number and cut off all ties.
He'll try to manipulate you but remember that I've already warned you about it.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:06am On Feb 13, 2009
i guess he hide the pix when you are coming. you dey play with Naija man eh grin na smooth operator grin
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 13, 2009
MACKISSA:

actaully i do  go to his house most of the time,the thing is the kids are overseas with their mum and i have never seen a picture of them with him.
oh ok. And you're still questioning your stance on your relationship?
Is that the kind of man you want your kids to call "father".
If phone is not possible, use email to break up with that fool.

Hot mess!

*Hauwa*:

Heat, when men want the sugar between a lady's leg, they will do anything . . . LIE to just get that sex, what else.

the ones that loves you will be honest with you unlike those that wants you as a intimacy gadget to water their johnny.
Wow, I know what you mean.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by dreeldee: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2009
it's nothing new, move on with your life. Stay with him if you love him. tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

oh ok. And you're still questioning your stance on your relationship?
Is that the kind of man you want your kids to call "father".
[b]If phone is not possible, use email to break up with that fool.[/b]Hot mess!
Wow, I know what you mean.

Yes
and she should do it now that he's still in Nigeria so she'll have ample time to move on before he returns
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 13, 2009
And he's a naija man too?

What is up with these ppl. One might think they're even fine to be trying all this funkiness.
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2009
dreeldee, eh? is that what you got to tell a 20 years old girl? to stay with the second hand at that age ?

what love got to do with it?

please girl, whichever you want to use, just use it!! just DUMP him
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 4:17am On Feb 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

And he's a naija man too?

What is up with these ppl. One might think they're even fine to be trying all this funkiness.
undecided

These men use sex  and sweet talk as weapons to hold these young girls in bondage
they can be as ugly as OBJ
They've already perfected the other skills to make up for other things.
Imagine a lying father of 3 with a 20 year old
That's a man that's bent on ruining this young girl.

I can almost tell you he's on a bed tonight with his Nigerian bride,the mother of those kids.
@ poster don't even bother asking if he's with someone over there,he'll only say what you want to hear
I'm telling you that he 's not sleeping alone.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2009
LOL

they are sleeky. trust those type, he might be showering her with gift and whatever.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Finally: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2009
These small kids no dey even fear face!!!  angry  

13 yrs difference , U no even fear  shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2009
**osisi:

These men use sex  and sweet talk as weapons to hold these young girls in bondage
they can be as ugly as OBJ
They've already perfected the other skills to make up for other things.
Imagine a lying father of 3 with a 20 year old
That's a man that's bent on ruining this young girl.
grin grin lmao
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:22am On Feb 13, 2009
Finally, exactly! just recently out from diaper and you've fallen deep in love with an agadi. weird
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by osisi2(f): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2009
I hope this girl is taking in all we're saying.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Hauwa1: 4:25am On Feb 13, 2009
Do they? if there is something in there for her (goodies and sex), she might not listen. but i hope she does.
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Finally: 4:28am On Feb 13, 2009
Abeg , if U wan do Naija guy, I dey availabe grin

Which kain Ojoro be this one, abeg!! 20 yr old kid wan begin tanda with baby mama wahala angry
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by dayokanu(m): 5:03am On Feb 13, 2009
Osisi why your own too much self. I am like 9 years older than my girl so whats the problem?

@Poster,
Ruuuunnnnnn Rehearse the verse osisi gave you and fall out. How do you intend to cope with 3 extra kids assuming you still want to have yours
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Osisi why your own too much self. I am like 9 years older than my girl so whats the problem?
act. you're 8 yrs olderr than me embarassed embarassed grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by KarmaMod(f): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2009
Re: My Boyfriend Of A Year Jst Told Me Over The Fone That He Has 3 Kids by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2009
Heatfusion,

I mean the real one. No the booty call

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help! / Wat Is D Most Romantic Thing U Ve Ever Done? / Naija Women: White Guy Over A Black Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.