Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,967 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex (2097 Views)

18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee? / 10 Things More Pleasurable Than $ex / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by DanceVille: 4:20pm On May 24, 2015
1. Seeing yourself in hell fire, begging God for forgiveness, only to find out, it was a dream.
2. At Old age, Seeing Your Children Do Better
Than You.
3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.
4. Releasing that Urine you haven't been able to for 6years.
5. Winning The First Ever Gold Medal For Your
Country In The Olympics.
6. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender
Age), so to speak.
7. Scoring The Only Goal In The 93:57 Minute In UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.
8. Getting Married After A Long And Delayed
Single hood (mainly applicable to the ladies,
WADR.).
9. Convocating out from the university with the only person having FIRST CLASS.
10. Graduating From The University After Ten Long
Years Of Delay Due To Strike.
Feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by agarawu23(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2015
Mr man, pleasure pass pleasure undecided

sex pleasure can't be the same with the listed above grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2015
DanceVille:
1. Seeing yourself in hell fire, begging God for forgiveness, only to find out, it was a dream
and you think its a PIeasure to see yourseIf burning in heII in ur dream? undecided

DanceVille:
Than You. ..Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.
nigga, without sex you aint gon' have chiIdren!

DanceVille:
6 years? shocked what yu smoking when you typing this shiii?

DanceVille:
Country In The Olympics.
DanceVille:
how does this reIates with sex in term of PIeasure ?

DanceVille:
WADR.).
FuIfiIIing,Yea. Marriage is stiII aII 'bout sex anyway

DanceVille:
so you can wait for damn 10years and not find something better to do with your Iife to make a Iiving?

Nigga, you are high cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by naijaboiy: 4:26pm On May 24, 2015
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by podosci(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2015
Pleasure and fulfilment is a subjective concept and it relates to individual views of it
But if all this things you noted are more fulfilling than sex, let me ask you a simple question
Is being born and alive not the ultimate level of fulfilment? and the alone way you can be born and alive is through sex of your parents
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by McEwen(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2015
Incase...
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by boolet: 4:32pm On May 24, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by falconey(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by bewla(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2015
i hear say some one is high on um
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by boynigeria(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
WHAT DOES SEX HAVE TO DO WITH ALL THESE BS
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 24, 2015
Denying a lady sex only to find out 2 years later that she died of HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by ellahzy(f): 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
11. Realising that ur crush has a crush on you smiley
12. Leaving that happy life u always visualized when u were little.
13. Passing an exam everyone thought you'd fail.
14. Getting that amazing abs (for guys)
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
Denying a lady sex only to find out 2 years later that she died of HIV.

Bia nwokem, kedu
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bia nwokem, kedu
"Bia" - that's Igbo right??
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by wildguy(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr man, pleasure pass pleasure undecided

sex pleasure can't be the same with the listed above grin

You have not been in serious traffic in the middle of third mainland bridge standing inside a BRT bus for 4 hours while wanting to urinate.
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
"Bia" - that's Igbo right??

Guy no dey play with me oo. I go dash you back hand if you no maintain. Who you dey mumu with undecided
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2015
wildguy:

You have not been in serious traffic in the middle of third mainland bridge standing inside a BRT bus for 4 hours while wanting to urinate.
what stops me from urinating in my jeans? I will pee half and reserve half till I get down

soldier never flog you "koboko" abi? make u begin dey pee for body grin
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy no dey play with me oo. I go dash you back hand if you no maintain. Who you dey mumu with undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Got a new friend so soon. grin
Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by joshbouy(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
waking up and you see 50litres of fuel in your room
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Got a new friend so soon. grin
Happy Sunday. smiley

Shattap there. How's paulina?
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Shattap there. How's paulina?
cheesy grin
Dude I think you're high on some drugs. cheesy
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2015
Ploutos:
cheesy grin
Dude I think you're high on some drugs. cheesy

Ishi bia here come see your prey. Take time before I explode oo. undecided
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ishi bia here come see your prey. Take time before I explode oo. undecided
undecided angry
I think you're one funny guy. grin Why are insisting I'm charis? I already told you I am not.
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by MrDojo(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2015
Greatest pleasure in the world is knwing within u d@ u'll make heaven
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by nsiazu: 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 24, 2015
DanceVille:
1. Seeing yourself in hell fire, begging God for forgiveness, only to find out, it was a dream.
Than You.
3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.
Country In The Olympics.
6. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender
Age), so to speak.
WADR.).
9. Convocating out from the university with the only person having FIRST CLASS.
Feel free to add yours

Making money it sure beats sex
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by 7footre(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
I'll still take sex over and above what yu wrote there! No apologies
Re: 10 Things More Pleasurable And Fulfilling Than Sex by Vyntra(m): 3:06am On May 25, 2015
op 4got to include,when you make your 1st million. u can have sex anytym, ur tin no go even stand if hunger Don hammer ur life

(1) (Reply)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / See Country With The Most Romantic And Dateable Accents According To Poll Result / Get In Here And Officially Apologise To That Nairalander You Have Offended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.