Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (796896 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2020
janziba:

Exactly what u are looking for I will sell mine for you
No Ur gen can't is not a good ideal for the listed appliances
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2020
PrincewithGod:

Sorry sir, But what are the down sides of a gen with a capacitor?

Read page 1-5 u will see where I talk about gen with capacitor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by janziba(f): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
enochogaga:

No Ur gen can't is not a good ideal for the listed appliances
So what's my Gen capacity
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2020
janziba:

Said its 2.5KVA.. Check previous page

Besides those number written don't give actual kva as he also explained within few pages back
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2020
enochogaga:

Very funny with Ur budgets, Ur budget should be 150k to 160k if the AC is not inverter AC, but if it is an inverter AC get tec major3500

tec major3500 IS HOW MANY HORSE ?
POWER
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Capitalo(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2020
enochogaga:

Ur budget is for manual start for now. Cos gen price is really up, get sumec spg2500 for the manual

Alright, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Iceberg3: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please house,like I saId earlier,I got the Lutian 2.5kva for #65k.

1st,was it a good price.

2nd,please what does one do after buying a new generator as regards reducing the fuel consumption?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FrostyButter: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
enochogaga:

Don't advise people to buy gen online, due to several reports
I was looking at eaze of return policy on warranty
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello prof, I used my TEC Bobo gen to power my pumping machine, after like one hour it stop supplying energy to the pumping machine and when I tried connecting it to my home appliance, it supplies no current..please what could be the issue...bought it 2 months ago and has bn working fine till I used it to pump water
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by allansie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
aorseer:

Yes I can snap mine but may have to be tomorrow cos it's dark now. I bought it for 53k, March 18th and I use it every other day cos of the epileptic power supply mostly at night from 7pm to 11pm. On an average it consumes 1 litre for 3 to 4 hours
1 litre giving you an average of 3- 4 litres is a big lie on Tec juniorax
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Paschal001: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iceberg3:
Please house,like I saId earlier,I got the Lutian 2.5kva for #65k.

1st,was it a good price.

2nd,please what does one do after buying a new generator as regards reducing the fuel consumption?

When did you buy it and where?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2020
space9880:
tightening doesn't help much I just got used to it 1k fuel will last for about 11 hours on low to medium load.
how many kva be the generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
allansie:

1 litre giving you an average of 3- 4 litres is a big lie on Tec juniorax

Is possible
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
thormywa:
Hello prof, I used my TEC Bobo gen to power my pumping machine, after like one hour it stop supplying energy to the pumping machine and when I tried connecting it to my home appliance, it supplies no current..please what could be the issue...bought it 2 months ago and has bn working fine till I used it to pump water

Check if the analogue matter reads and the power light indicator is on, if both is showing u power, then check if the power of/on switch is on

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
janziba:

2k-2.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
2felix:

tec major3500 IS HOW MANY HORSE ?
POWER

Tec major has the real 6.5hp engine, while the rest are Chinese brands are 5.5

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
enochogaga:

Check if the analogue matter reads and the power light indicator is on, if both is showing u power, then check if the power of/on switch is on

Thanks Prof, the analogue letter is not reading and dis kind of gen does not have power light indicator...the power switch is also on...this gen is jst 2 months old and I don't trust all dis local technician to much
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by allansie(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2020
enochogaga:

Is possible
I have the same gen and the highest it gives me is 1 litre for 2 hrs...is there anything that needs to be done?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
enochogaga:

Tec major has the real 6.5hp engine, while the rest are Chinese brands are 5.5
. THANK U SIR.. .. PLS I REDUCED THE SPEED OF MY TEC MAJOR TO THE BEAREST LEVEL CAUSE I PUT IT BY MY WINDOW , NOW I M OK WITH D NOISE LEVEL AND IT STILL CARRY MY 200 LITRE FRIDGE BUT THE VOTAGE DIGITAL DISPLAY SHOWS 204 OR 213 SOMETIMES. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS THE AVR OR IS THE REDUCED FIRING. SHOULD I BE WORRIED OR CONTINUE TO USE IT LIKE THAT?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PrincewithGod(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2020
enochogaga:

Read page 1-5 u will see where I talk about gen with capacitor
I get it now, thank you so much.
Is there any way the capacitor system can be changed to AVR system?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fabem(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
suco01:

adjust from the capurator, there is one black screw with this + reduce it, the sound will reduce

You are right. smiley smiley smiley I didn't know firing screw before, so i went to tightened the black screw when Prof told us do so thinking it was the firing screw before the pix was posted by Prof cheesy cheesy cheesy. But i later reduced the black screw and it is normal now. Thanks.

Prof, you are making many of us who are learners to be knowing much about Gen. God bless you.

I am following this thread post by post cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
fabem:

You are right. smiley smiley smiley I didn't know firing screw before, so i went to tightened the black screw when Prof told us do so thinking it was the firing screw before the pix was posted by Prof cheesy cheesy cheesy. But i later reduced the black screw and it is normal now. Thanks.

Prof, you are making many of us who are learners to be knowing much about Gen. God bless you.

I am following this thread post by post cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

you welcome sir. Prof and his team helping us here are our Messiah for generator advice here
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
thormywa:
abeg bro how fuel consumption for your bobomax. Mine nah 5litre for 4hrs...e dey carry 200 litres fridge, 135 watts ox fan, 100watts fan, 32 inches led TV, 16 watts dvd, then 3 bulbs 16watts each. I don't know if it is normal fuel consumption. This one set I dey hear 1ltr for 3hrs/4hrs dey suprise me o.@enochgaga I need your advice too
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toshtos: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Prof , What the real HP engine of this generation and can it power 1.5Hp Haier Thermocool AC

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ykeyz:
abeg bro how fuel consumption for your bobomax. Mine nah 5litre for 4hrs...e dey carry 200 litres fridge, 135 watts ox fan, 100watts fan, 32 inches led TV, 16 watts dvd, then 3 bulbs 16watts each. I don't know if it is normal fuel consumption. This one set I dey hear 1ltr for 3hrs/4hrs dey suprise me o.@enochgaga I need your advice too

Depends,, but I wonder how 1ltr fuel does 4 hrs,..... me 1k fuel goes 14hours... Though using Tigmax6800..

Out of curiousity
I'm beginning to think fuel differs, some fuel looks kinda reddish, some looks like groundnut oil... I mean colour wise.. I think same way their performance will be....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Toshtos:
Hello Prof , What the real HP engine of this generation and can it power 1.5Hp Haier Thermocool AC

I think it's the front of the gen you should have snap...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toshtos: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
obisite:

I think it's the front you should have snap...

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by allansie(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
obisite:

Depends,, but I wonder how 1ltr fuel does 4 hrs,..... me 1k fuel goes 14hours... Though using Tigmax6800..

Out of curiousity
I'm beginning to think fuel differs, some fuel looks kinda reddish, some looks like groundnut oil... I mean colour wise.. I think same way their performance will be....
Infact i dont understand too...the maximum i jave gotten from my junior max gen is 1 litre for 2hrs...but have been seeing people here saying 'reducing firing screw and loosing the caburetor'...which i dont understand...buh i would love someone to show us the real picture where those stuffs are situated so we can learn....because i would love my gen too to be using 1litre for 3 or 4 hrs ooo....@lilclin.....and @enochogaga
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Toshtos:

You go kill the gen oo..

1.5 is much on it, couple with other appliance to be on..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ykeyz:

It's fantastic bro, very fuel efficient. I use it for almost all u listed up dere including 2 ceiling fan and I use my 10litre fuel for 8 days at an average to 3-4 working hours daily
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by flecho: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good day prof, can lutian lt3990e 3.2kva power a 1hp LG South Korea AC model

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.