Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790329 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toshtos: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
obisite:

You go kill the gen oo..

1.5 is much on it, couple with other appliance to be on..

so it's not advisable even without any other appliance ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aorseer: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
allansie:

1 litre giving you an average of 3- 4 litres is a big lie on Tec juniorax
Bros na ur gen? I'm saying what I'm experiencing and u are saying it's a big lie, na wa to u o
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
thormywa:

It's fantastic bro, very fuel efficient. I use it for almost all u listed up dere including 2 ceiling fan and I use my 10litre fuel for 8 days at an average to 3-4 working hours daily
abeg bro show me the tweak abeg, I jus bought mine too. Abi. Nah fake thermocool dem sell for me ni. How many litres be your refrigerator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dunmsy2k: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
My ogas, pls I want ask if Maxi generator is good. I want to buy gen, I was told to buy Maxi but I don't know much about it. Other recommendations are highly welcomed too. Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Iceberg3: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Paschal001:

When did you buy it and where?
Barely a month ago, somewhere in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ykeyz:
abeg bro show me the tweak abeg, I jus bought mine too. Abi. Nah fake thermocool dem sell for me ni. How many litres be your refrigerator

No tweak ooooo...my freezer na 142L, na coolword I buy mine Sha...just regreting I used it on pumping machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lanrexdo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Having issues with my generator.

When the generator is on. The light will be shaking and it is not the gen outlet. Also it seems the load is allittle low kindoff.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 3:05am On Apr 15, 2020
enochogaga: Tec major has the real 6.5hp
engine, while the rest are
Chinese brands are 5.5 .

THANK U SIR.. .. PLS I REDUCED THE
SPEED OF MY TEC MAJOR TO THE BEAREST
LEVEL CAUSE I PUT IT BY MY WINDOW ,
NOW I M OK WITH D NOISE LEVEL AND
IT STILL CARRY MY 200 LITRE FRIDGE
BUT THE VOTAGE DIGITAL DISPLAY SHOWS 204 OR 213 SOMETIMES. I DON'T
KNOW IF ITS THE AVR OR IS THE
REDUCED FIRING. SHOULD I BE WORRIED
OR CONTINUE TO USE IT LIKE THAT?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jomafuvwe: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2020
thormywa:

No tweak ooooo...my freezer na 142L, na coolword I buy mine Sha...just regreting I used it on pumping machine
wetim go come happen now... Abi nah my fridge dey drink fuel no.. I no come understand oo. Abeg bro can u help me snap your caburator, I wan compare d part with my own, where hose they pass fuel.. nah tinba 14 dey crested on it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sapiosexuall: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
enochogaga:

No Ur gen can't is not a good ideal for the listed appliances

Hello prof. This is Thermocool Bobo Max 2500es, 2.5kva/2kw generator.

I would like to know if it can carry a 32 inch TV, one ceiling fan, one standing fan, 5 led bulbs, 1.5hp AC, home theater and a 145l fridge and a microwave. If not, which of these appliances can it carry? I would also like to know what an electric start does and if it's advisable to use it

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
To the prof.

would expect from you a set of guide lines.
This to contain the following phrases
1, all post to be very detailed for easy responds.
2, showing pictures of all screws that a novice can adjust at home.
3, set off appliances say a 2, 4, 5 kva can power.
4, copper coil is the best option.if the gen is needed for more than 2yrs.
5, for ac and bore hole use.....copper type is best.
6, for best enging output.....dont use more that 60% of rated output 50% of the times.....if engine needed for more than 2yrs.
etc.

this to be reposted by you every month for easy referrals. and the page heading/tittle to carry note say....read page x/b /h before posting.
Thus to me will make reading progressive.

and they have alot of you tube clips for small repair that you can share the link. you can do clips your self....less than 10mb for easy share.

at prof , kudos to you. you have being on this for some yrs..

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sapiosexuall:

Hello prof. This is Thermocool Bobo Max 2500es, 2.5kva/2kw generator.

I would like to know if it can carry a 32 inch TV, one ceiling fan, one standing fan, 5 led bulbs, 1.5hp AC, home theater and a 145l fridge and a microwave. If not, which of these appliances can it carry? I would also like to know what an electric start does and if it's advisable to use it

electric start means kick starter means it uses battery mean it starts with a key.....less man power.

for sake of explanation,,,,,,, kva = kw = Hp

but ac/pump always use 2 times rated capacity at start .

mean 1hp ac will require 2hp at start then runs with 1hp afterwards.
ie. thus replacing hp with kva or kw you will require 2kva generator min.

now this become trickier, most generator ratings are less than 90% stated ratings ie a rating of 2kva is actually 1.7kva.

so for durability and for other appliances allowance have to be made for them.

to answer your question straight, yes it possible. but in naija context no.

anything ac should be 3.5kva upwards.

..to other profs here pls comprehend this last statement.... to answer your question straight, yes it possible. but in naija context no.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sey1900: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Prof God bless u for your great work
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishow7:
Hello Prof
Good evening, please which 3.5kva generator can I buy that's good and also uses remote control and how much can I get it. Thanks

this is luxury in style, your best bet is get to the biggest shop in your town or konga not jumia.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishow7:
Hello Prof
Good evening, please which 3.5kva generator can I buy that's good and also uses remote control and how much can I get it. Thanks

this is luxury in style, your best bet is get to the biggest shop in your town or konga not jumia.

Ishow7:
Hello Prof

Ishow7:
Hello Prof

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
uhuns:
To the prof.

would expect from you a set of guide lines.
This to contain the following phrases
1, all post to be very detailed for easy responds.
2, showing pictures of all screws that a novice can adjust at home.
3, set off appliances say a 2, 4, 5 kva can power.
4, copper coil is the best option.if the gen is needed for more than 2yrs.
5, for ac and bore hole use.....copper type is best.
6, for best enging output.....dont use more that 60% of rated output 50% of the times.....if engine needed for more than 2yrs.
etc.

this to be reposted by you every month for easy referrals. and the page heading/tittle to carry note say....read page x/b /h before posting.
Thus to me will make reading progressive.

and they have alot of you tube clips for small repair that you can share the link. you can do clips your self....less than 10mb for easy share.

at prof , kudos to you. you have being on this for some yrs..

U re talking of clearity?
What do u mean by no. 5 question
"
5, for ac and bore hole use.....copper type is best."
HE THAT COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by braine(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anyone knows about Kipor generators?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sapiosexuall: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
uhuns:

electric start means kick starter means it uses battery mean it starts with a key.....less man power.

for sake of explanation,,,,,,, kva = kw = Hp

but ac/pump always use 2 times rated capacity at start .

mean 1hp ac will require 2hp at start then runs with 1hp afterwards.
ie. thus replacing hp with kva or kw you will require 2kva generator min.

now this become trickier, most generator ratings are less than 90% stated ratings ie a rating of 2kva is actually 1.7kva.

so for durability and for other appliances allowance have to be made for them.

to answer your question straight, yes it possible. but in naija context no.

anything ac should be 3.5kva upwards.

..to other profs here pls comprehend this last statement.... to answer your question straight, yes it possible. but in naija context no.

3.5kva? Wow, I doubt I will be able to afford a generator of that capacity at this time
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
2felix:

U re talking of clearity?
What do u mean by no. 5 question
"
5, for ac and bore hole use.....copper type is best."
HE THAT COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS

sorry i had wanted to chat only with the Prof, hence the brevity.

item 5 rephrased.

for air conditioners and water pumping machine kindly use copper coiled alternator ( copper type generator). that to me is the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jomafuvwe: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by allansie(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
aorseer:

Bros na ur gen? I'm saying what I'm experiencing and u are saying it's a big lie, na wa to u o
Lol....that's true anyway....na why I dey ask u how u take do urs wey e no dey chop fuel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 5:01am On Apr 16, 2020
uhuns:

sorry i had wanted to chat only with the Prof, hence the brevity.

item 5 rephrased.

for air conditioners and water pumping machine kindly use copper coiled alternator ( copper type generator). that to me is the best.

THANKS FOR THE CLEARIFICATION
I REALLY APPRECIATE.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aorseer: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Is there any advantage in keeping my running generator on a tyre instead of concrete floor?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2CHyjkP5yE&app=m&persist_app=1

Above relates how to start a gen after a long time of storage, but also points to servicing areas at troubled times..especially for the guys that like oil/grease on their hands.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AKKuuXUM6I

same here, this narrator is my favourite . use ....clone Chinese generator....... in your search details.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uhuns: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
aorseer:
Is there any advantage in keeping my running generator on a tyre instead of concrete floor?

choose any one suitable to you.
watch out for following.
1, having a clean engine underneath.
2, space to drain engine oil
3, storm runoff affecting the chassis.
4, vibration from engine, generator moving about the area.
5, some engines starts at a position and turned to another position for exhaust flow.
6, open for more talk.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chidegu: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hello Prof, what best model of generator and power rating will you recommend for a 4 bd duplex? My budget is 300k. Thanks in advance to your response.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by seankafor(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chidegu:
Hello Prof, what best model of generator and power rating will you recommend for a 4 bd duplex? My budget is 300k. Thanks in advance to your response.
u no go kuku buy solar inverter ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Chidegu: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
seankafor:
u no go kuku buy solar inverter ?
would love to but not now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.