Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (787619 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Samcoflex75(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
ELff:
Hey guys, please someone should help me out with this.

We have a 5kva generator, we have used it like thrice but I noticed that once it comes on, the heat emanating from it is something else. Please is this normal or there's a problem we need to fix? Your inputs will be appreciated.

It is not in an enclosed space so there's enough air where it is.

There is no engine that doesn't produce heat, even the engine of cars, because it is burning of fuel that goes on in the engine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DorcasShalom: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
PLEASE REPLY

DorcasShalom:
Hello sir, please what generator kva can be use to pump water 1HP, fridge, led TV and normal bulbs and fan like 6/3 in a house at a time. Kindly advice the good product and price

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
twaintoy:
I tightened the number 1 but I had a hard start, I had to reduce it and the start became normal.

I didn't advise 1 to be tightened. Did you tighten it to the end? why did you tightened yours?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by definateli: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
No vex o, don't know if this has already been answered

What KVA silent diesel generator can power grinding machine for alibi, corn etc. And what company is good
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TRADELYN: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
suco01:

you welcome
Please can this gen below "3000" power a 1.5HP split AC?

Cc: Prof Enochogaga

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
TRADELYN:
Please can this gen below "3000" power a 1.5HP split AC?

Cc: Prof Enochogaga
No
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TRADELYN: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
suco01:

No
Thanks.
From what capacity can work?
4.5kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by goke4real(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hello prof, can Elepaq sv2200 1.3kv 3.5hp power 100lt hisense fridge?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zanjorrg(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
zanjorrg:

Good day Prof
Which generator can I buy that will power 1 washing matchine, 1 industrial steam iron and 1 pressing iron and all the same?

Pls somoen should answer my question... I use God beg una

Please someone should attend to my qestions
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peacefulhome(f): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Prof in the house. Please what could be responsible for the noise that due come out each time I try to put on my gen. It started a month ago.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
TRADELYN:
Thanks. From what capacity can work? 4.5kva?
3.5kva upward.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
peacefulhome:
Prof in the house. Please what could be responsible for the noise that due come out each time I try to put on my gen. It started a month ago. Now the sound is getting out of hand. Although , I do put it off and restart for like three times before it bring the normal sound expected.
We use occasionally and I have called my engineer , but from his response , he seem no to have idea and even when he came , he said it normal ( which was at the Early stage when it started making sound)
Elepanac 4.5KV

when you ON it for the first time, how long did u leave it to confirm the sound of it is normal or not? When u ON it did you put load on it or not?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peacefulhome(f): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
suco01:

when you ON it for the first time, how long did u leave it to confirm the sound of it is normal or not? When u ON it did you put load on it or not?

Like today , we left it for three minutes to see if the sound will change . But still same result. It continues till the third attempt , that it now work normal.
We do not change over to gen until we allowed it to run for some minutes before stwiching over to gen .
Thanks sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
peacefulhome:

Like today , we left it for three minutes to see if the sound will change . But still same result. It continues till the third attempt , that it now work normal.
We do not change over to gen until we allowed it to run for some minutes before stwiching over to gen .
Thanks sir.

ON it and load it after a minute and see if the sound drop to normal or not. it's the load that will make the generator noise to balance and work normal not off load.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
peacefulhome:

Thanks sir.

When last did you service it also confirm if the air intake cover is not opened
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peacefulhome(f): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
suco01:

When last did you service it also confirm if the air intake cover is not opened

Feb. Plan servicing after lock down.
Pls what Air intake?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peacefulhome(f): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
suco01:

ON it and load it after a minute and see if the sound drop to normal or not. it's the load that will make the generator noise to balance and work normal not off load.

Okay sir. Thanks for your input. I appreciate sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
peacefulhome:

Feb. Plan servicing after lock down.
Pls what Air intake?

Air intake.outlet is that black cover attached to the carpurator. Well I believe the sound is normal from cold start, once it warm up it will balance.. Maybe you take note of that too and also after service too take note. i guess nothing is wrong with your generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peacefulhome(f): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
suco01:

Air intake.outlet is that black cover attached to the carpurator. Well I believe the sound is normal from cold start, once it warm up it will balance.. Maybe you take note of that too and also after service too take note. i guess nothing is wrong with your generator

Thanks so much. Will take note of all ur suggestions and give feed back. Much thanks sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
peacefulhome:

Thanks so much. Will take note of all ur suggestions and give feed back. Much thanks sir

you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by goke4real(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2020
goke4real:
Hello prof, can Elepaq sv2200 1.3kv 3.5hp power 100lt hisense fridge?

Also where can I reduce its speed and fuel consumption?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
suco01:

you're welcome

. .. PLS I REDUCED THE SPEED OF MY TEC MAJOR TO THE BEAREST LEVEL CAUSE I PUT IT BY MY WINDOW , NOW I M OK WITH D NOISE LEVEL AND IT STILL CARRY MY 200 LITRE FRIDGE BUT THE VOTAGE DIGITAL DISPLAY SHOWS 204 OR 213 SOMETIMES. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS THE AVR OR IS THE REDUCED FIRING. SHOULD I BE WORRIED OR CONTINUE TO USE IT LIKE THAT?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
2felix:

. .. PLS I REDUCED THE SPEED OF MY TEC MAJOR TO THE BEAREST LEVEL CAUSE I PUT IT BY MY WINDOW , NOW I M OK WITH D NOISE LEVEL AND IT STILL CARRY MY 200 LITRE FRIDGE BUT THE VOTAGE DIGITAL DISPLAY SHOWS 204 OR 213 SOMETIMES. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS THE AVR OR IS THE REDUCED FIRING. SHOULD I BE WORRIED OR CONTINUE TO USE IT LIKE THAT?

You shouldn't be worried once it fall between 200v-220v, since you're okay with the noise and it carry your fridge.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
suco01:

You shouldn't be worried once it fall between 200v-220v, since you're okay with the noise and it carry your fridge.
hello Mr suco good evening can I use 1.5hp dual inverter AC for spg4000? 3kva 7HP
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
space9880:
hello Mr suco good evening can I use 1.5hp dual inverter AC for spg4000? 3kva 7HP

3.5kva above

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
suco01:

May God bless your heart. U re really a gift
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
suco01:

you're welcome

hello, i av an elepaq constant gen (1kva)2.8hp i have abandoned for over a year, as at that time the gen was make hell of firing noise and hardly start. although am yet to call in an engineer now buh my engr then advice i buy half engine.
The engr i called promise to come weekend, buh i want to ask can ringing or buying new cylinder solve these problem or what do you advice.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
youwanbanme:

hello, i av an elepaq constant gen (1kva)2.8hp i have abandoned for over a year, as at that time the gen was make hell of firing noise and hardly start. although am yet to call in an engineer now buh my engr then advice i buy half engine.
The engr i called promise to come weekend, buh i want to ask can ringing or buying new cylinder solve these problem or what do you advice.

can I see the generator pics?. Buying half engine isn't bad it will be likely you are using a new generator if the engineer knows his onions well. Ringing too isn't bad but depends on how good the engineer is and the quality of the replaced items
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
2felix:
May God bless your heart. U re really a gift
God bless us all sir. My boss (Prof) is the motivation
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
suco01:

can I see the generator pics?. Buying half engine isn't bad it will be likely you are using a new generator if the engineer knows his onions well. Ringing too isn't bad but depends on how good the engineer is and the quality of the replaced items

yeah, buying an engine is sounds great buh from what i heard, there is no longer elepaq original in stores, my fear is the half engine will be most likely an imitation.
what if i just buy a new cylinder, pistol +rings and the rod ... is that equivalent to half engine grin i don't wana spend much on that gen.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ELff: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Samcoflex75:

There is no engine that doesn't produce heat, even the engine of cars, because it is burning of fuel that goes on in the engine

Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.