Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789871 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sapiosexuall: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2020
aieromon:

Get a generator mechanic to have a look

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
suco01:

Nothing is very clear for anyone to see, Generators default settings from manufacturer is set at average or high usage capacity. when someone's say otherwise that at certain usage data sheet doesn't correlate to it. screws on carburator isn't there for fashion and it's not misleading if someone raise an option of tweaking and adjusting it, does that mean the person doesn't know what he is saying or lieing. Not that you people will be saying what you don't know. shalom
Abeg go and sit down....wetin you dey feel like ....
The screws are there for sth same the data sheet is there for sth....wetin this one dey yarn set...abeg rest jor!!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
suco01:

Nothing is very clear for anyone to see, Generators default settings from manufacturer is set at average or high usage capacity. when someone's say otherwise that at certain usage data sheet doesn't correlate to it. screws on carburator isn't there for fashion and it's not misleading if someone raise an option of tweaking and adjusting it, does that mean the person doesn't know what he is saying or lieing. Not that you people will be saying what you don't know. shalom
The screws are there for sth same the data sheet is there for sth....wetin this one dey yarn set...abeg rest jor!! Who are you trying to form smart Alec for...scheeew
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taymi: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good evening guys , just stumbled on this thread please where can I get a good half engine or should I just buy the new ones around.
The generator repairer suggest we get an half engine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by thelastgenius: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 5:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Taymi:
Good evening guys , just stumbled on this thread please where can I get a good half engine or should I just buy the new ones around.
The generator repairer suggest we get an half engine
go to oyingbo.....that's where the importers and major genset distributors are.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2020
rhymz:

The screws are there for sth same the data sheet is there for sth....wetin this one dey yarn set...abeg rest jor!! Who are you trying to form smart Alec for...scheeew

Not forming anything. just letting you to know what you don't know, try it before quoting people not that you will say the person don't know what he is saying or he is wrong shalom. Now u benefits from the wrong saying

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taymi: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
rhymz:
go to oyingbo.....that's where the importers and major genset distributors are.

Thanks bro, I want to send my brother. Is there a way we can identify the original? What guideline can you give ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Taymi:

Thanks bro, I want to send my brother. Is there a way we can identify the original? What guideline can you give ?
I will advise you go with a Gen Mech and buy from the dealers of your Genset brand.....They will tell you if you want the original or the second grade.....Firman for instance produce their own Gen parts, and they fit very well with many of the Gens in the market. You can go for their Engine of thesame capacity with your Genset if you use any of the constant branded Generator, Elepaq, and co fit in this catagory......it will be pricey though.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taymi: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
rhymz:
I will advise you go with a Gen Mech and buy from the dealers of your Genset brand.....They will tell you if you want the original or the second grade.....Firman for instance produce their own Gen parts, and they fit very well with many of the Gens in the market. You can go for their Engine of thesame capacity with your Genset if you use any of the constant branded Generator, Elepaq, and co fit in this catagory......it will be pricey though.

Thank you so much
The gen is Firman : 2.0 do you have an idea of what the price would be or do you have a cobra there?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please any recommendations on a Gen that can 'carry' 112L Fridge, 42" TV, 18" Ox, Laptop, Blender, Lightening and other basic stuffs!!
Please I want a type that conserve fuel and equally effective!!

Also, any advice on Inverter considering those loads I mentioned!!

Profs in the house should kindly respond.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
obisite:

Yeap.. Copper.. .. I was told 3.2 here,, another said its 3.5...
..but it carry all I have without stress..

A fridge,
washing machine,
42inche TV,
decoder,
home theater..
About 12 bulbs,
2 laptops and 4 phones charge..
What is the name of that Gen?
How much ??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bummyla(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
somebody wants to sell a diesel generator 1.9kva to me, shall i go ahead and buy it. To power 6 industrial fan, one fridge & freezer in one, iron and blender?https://www.god.bingo
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sophia1111: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Hello
I have an elepaq gen of 2.8hp, 1.3 kva.
Please can it carry pressing iron?
Cos it already carries my mini fridge.
Does pressing iron and mini fridge have the same voltage?
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sophia1111:
Hello
I have an elepaq gen of 2.8hp, 1.3 kva.
Please can it carry pressing iron?
Cos it already carries my mini fridge.
Does pressing iron and mini fridge have the same voltage?
Thanks

what's the iron watts? if it's generator iron it should but if it's the conventional iron it can't.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
bummyla:
somebody wants to sell a diesel generator 1.9kva to me, shall i go ahead and buy it. To power 6 industrial fan, one fridge & freezer in one, iron and blender?https://www.god.bingo

if you're sure of the generator condition
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
eni4real:
Please any recommendations on a Gen that can 'carry' 112L Fridge, 42" TV, 18" Ox, Laptop, Blender, Lightening and other basic stuffs!!
Please I want a type that conserve fuel and equally effective!!

Also, any advice on Inverter considering those loads I mentioned!!

Profs in the house should kindly respond.

Tec
Lutian
parsun
between 2.5kva to 3.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
suco01:

Tec
Lutian
parsun
between 2.5kva to 3.5kva

Thanks cool
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taymi: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Please does anyone has a reliable contact person at Oyingbo that deals with generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
!!!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
So I adjusted those screws and after 3 days of studying the fuel consumption I'm happy to tell you that, now My Gen uses 1ltr for 3hrs. (Average load = 250W)
This Tec junior dey craze, even with this low fuel consumption, the Gen still dey make noise!!! But I'm fulfilled!!!
rhymz:

I am having problem uploading the pictures using my phone....I will do that tomorrow from laptop.

I have also adjusted my sumec 2500 with total capacity of 2200W. I am currently using it as I write cos we have not had light for 2 days straight and I need to keep my food in the freezer fresh....So after adjusting the screw that air fuel mixture, I am currently testing it with 3 litres of fuel, it has been on 8pm, it's almost 12am now and still running.... Only carrying two ceiling fan, one standing fan, 1 refrigerator and one laptop.... It will be interesting to see how this sumec measures up with the TEC junior .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
NobleEngineer:
So I adjusted those screws and after 3 days of studying the fuel consumption I'm happy to tell you that, now My Gen uses 1ltr for 3hrs. (Average load = 250W)
This Tec junior dey craze, even with this low fuel consumption, the Gen still dey make noise!!! But I'm fulfilled!!!
hahahahahah......nna that noise part is something I have learned to live with....I just close my balcony door and close my balcony and kitchen windows just to reduce the mad noise....But all in all.....that TEC junior dey last like mad.....I use 1.5litre all day....I turned it off like every one hour once my laptop is full....and wait till it is about 15 percent then I turn it on again.....working from home has never been so good since I found Tec junior.....you Sabi the name we dey call am for my house.....Starboy....while the Sumec 2.2KVA is called Elder.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Taymi:
Please does anyone has a reliable contact person at Oyingbo that deals with generator
my guy you never buy this your gen engine...lol
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Taymi: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
rhymz:
my guy you never buy this your gen engine...lol

Got it already oooooo
On Saturday
Was only scared of the fake one but I got a reliable mech
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lawrence83: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
How good is the elepaq constant 4.5kva and is there any one better than it that i could get just to power a TV, a fridge and laptop?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Starboy indeed.. I like the Gen sha.
My neighbour was mocking me that why did I buy Junior Tec1200 for 60k while Tiger 2700 is also 60k.

rhymz:
hahahahahah......nna that noise part is something I have learned to live with....I just close my balcony door and close my balcony and kitchen windows just to reduce the mad noise....But all in all.....that TEC junior dey last like mad.....I use 1.5litre all day....I turned it off like every one hour once my laptop is full....and wait till it is about 15 percent then I turn it on again.....working from home has never been so good since I found Tec junior.....you Sabi the name we dey call am for my house.....Starboy....while the Sumec 2.2KVA is called Elder.....lol
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pls bosses,among these two Gen..which is more Original?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.