Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (796522 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2020
lawrence83:
How good is the elepaq constant 4.5kva and is there any one better than it that i could get just to power a TV, a fridge and laptop?
4.5KVA for TV fridge and laptop. Why do people buy big Gen when they really don't need it.....do you know how much fuel such a gen will be consuming in just one hour? Small gen will run on 4 litres of fuel for almost 10 to 12hours while your 4.5kva will run a max of 2hr plus on that amount of fuel for the same amount of fuel...Bros help your economy and buy a small gen.....you don't need a 4.5kva if you are not powering AC, microwave,washing machine and the likes....

6 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
chelseamann:
take the one from constant....they are the original importers of elepaq and the likes....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
NobleEngineer:
Starboy indeed.. I like the Gen sha.
My neighbour was mocking me that why did I buy Junior Tec1200 for 60k while Tiger 2700 is also 60k.

He is definitely referring to a fake tiger Gen....any Gen of that capacity that's 60k is definitely fake, them don change plenty things wey e carry come or them couple am here with inferior parts....coil likely coated, carburetor likely generic 1k5 them.....after some use, e go begin fluctuate current and spoiling appliances...will be repairing every time.....too much wahala....

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhymz(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Taymi:

Got it already oooooo
On Saturday
Was only scared of the fake one but I got a reliable mech
how much did you get it....and have you fixed it to your gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amiraqfaith(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
NobleEngineer:
So I adjusted those screws and after 3 days of studying the fuel consumption I'm happy to tell you that, now My Gen uses 1ltr for 3hrs. (Average load = 250W)
This Tec junior dey craze, even with this low fuel consumption, the Gen still dey make noise!!! But I'm fulfilled!!!

Does the gen vibrate... Even a little? Please I want to know.. my new gen vibrates a little more than before I adjusted the screws
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
rhymz:
how much did you get it....and have you fixed it to your gen
do you have the tec gen load chart?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chelseamann(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
rhymz:
take the one from constant....they are the original importers of elepaq and the likes....
Thank You.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
chelseamann:
Pls bosses,among these two Gen..which is more Original?

Both are in the same league.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by macphidel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Welltronics Ventures
Repair your Household Electronics ▪ Inverters ▪ Automatic Voltage regulator (Stabilizers) ▪ Microwave ▪ Dry and steam iron ▪ Refrigerator ▪ Toaster ▪ Fans ▪ Television (LCD, LED e.t.c) ▪ Blender ▪ Water heater ▪ E.t.c Kindly reach us for your faulty appliances ☎- 08059983823, 08028764831 ✉ - wellandng@gmail.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rayvelez(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hi alI bought a brand new elepaq constant 3.5kw rated output and 3.8kw maximum output with 15L fuel 3 months ago.

But #1000 fuel lasted only for 3days(8pm-11pm) just used it to power 32 inches tv, decoder,fan, 2bulbs,home theatre and 2phones. Abeg wetim i go do to it..

cc rhymz, suco01
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Its not supposed to vibrate vigorously...and your bulb lightning should not be flickering!!!
Amiraqfaith:

Does the gen vibrate... Even a little? Please I want to know.. my new gen vibrates a little more than before I adjusted the screws
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amiraqfaith(f): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
NobleEngineer:
Its not supposed to vibrate vigorously...and your bulb lightning should not be flickering!!!

Ok thanks.... but that doesn't answer my question

Does your gen vibrate... Even a little?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
rayvelez:
Hi alI bought a brand new elepaq constant 3.5kw rated output and 3.8kw maximum output with 15L fuel 3 months ago.

But #1000 fuel lasted only for 3days(8pm-11pm) just used it to power 32 inches tv, decoder,fan, 2bulbs,home theatre and 2phones. Abeg wetim i go do to it..

cc rhymz, suco01

What's is wrong with it or what do you want to do to the generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by NobleEngineer(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
No sir
Amiraqfaith:

Ok thanks.... but that doesn't answer my question

Does your gen vibrate... Even a little?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rayvelez(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

What's is wrong with it or what do you want to do to the generator?
How can i reduce the consumption of fuel?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Amiraqfaith(f): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
NobleEngineer:
No sir

Sir? Thanks anyway
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
rayvelez:

How can i reduce the consumption of fuel?
Look for an expert to adjust it for you.
Tighten the fuel screw adjust/reduce the firing screw and the screw under the tank.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
NobleEngineer:
So I adjusted those screws and after 3 days of studying the fuel consumption I'm happy to tell you that, now My Gen uses 1ltr for 3hrs. (Average load = 250W)
This Tec junior dey craze, even with this low fuel consumption, the Gen still dey make noise!!! But I'm fulfilled!!!

Please is it the caburator screw that you adjusted
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

Tighten the fuel screw
adjust/reduce the firing screw and the screw under the tank.

Is it this one

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

Tighten the fuel screw
adjust/reduce the firing screw and the screw under the tank.

Which screw should I adjust here

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lightway:

Is it this one

this is the one under the tank. trace the connecting spring to the caburator there u locate the firing screw, the fuel screw is by the left side of the firing screw in Minus/flat sign
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lightway:

Which screw should I adjust here
are u using tec or elepaq
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

are u using tec or elepaq

Tec.... It has no firing screw in the caburetor area
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lightway:

Tec.... It has no firing screw in the caburetor area

it has. look at the iron/spring from under your tank to the caburator, there is a screw to reduce or high
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

it has. look at the iron/spring from under your tank to the caburator, there is a screw to reduce or high

Don't be angry sir

Please look at this pic and help me

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lightway:

Don't be angry sir
Please look at this pic and help me
is there, the one up
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
rhymz:
I have finally adjusted my TEC Junior and my first test today since Yestarday that my Brother and I did the tweaking after watching a couple of videos.

First we screwed in the screw that is responsible for the flow of air fuel mixture
Then there was another screw that controls the governor...also screwed in until we were able to get a balance the two screws and output.

Note if you dont adjust it well, you Gen will be vibrating....not a good indication.

Also note, the sound reduced slightly but nothing significantly different from the follow come noise ...typical small Gen problem.

So I decided to add two litres of Fuel at around 8:25pm, the Gen just went off some few minutes ago, 2:29am to be precise.

That's approximately 6 hrs for 2litr of fuel with two Ceiling fans, one rechargeable standing fan, my laptop and about 5 charging phones.....that's all.

I will upload pictures of the screw postions tomorrow

Hello please you said you adjusted your Tec Junior

Please what screws did you adjust
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rayvelez(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

Tighten the fuel screw adjust/reduce the firing screw and the screw under the tank.

Noted, will do just that Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

is there, the one up

The one that the screw is facing up?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lightway:

The one that the screw is facing up?
side
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lightway: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
suco01:

side

I know its annoying and I'm sorry but please is it this one

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lightway:

I know its annoying and I'm sorry but please is it this one
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.