Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784648 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Babajideteeboy:

Help please!!!!!!!
This depends on the wattage of the pressing iron, prof talked about that many pages backwards. Regarding servicing, change oil regularly, after between 50-60 hours of run time, always keep the generator clean and avoid exposure to direct sunlight and rain.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lowisz: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good evening gurus , I bought a brand new tiger I pass my generator gen , and my engineer help me to set the gen so it won't consume much fuel , but yet I notice it consume much fuel , my previous generator which is I pass my neighbor does not consume like the new one, my question is what is the solution,his it because it a new generator that why it consume much fuel? pls what should I do
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Masterdazhem: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Gptech:

Yes, it will.
I got the sumec fireman 4800e2 today thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babajideteeboy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gptech:

This depends on the wattage of the pressing iron, prof talked about that many pages backwards. Regarding servicing, change oil regularly, after between 50-60 hours of run time, always keep the generator clean and avoid exposure to direct sunlight and rain.

Okay sir, thank you. On which page can I get where prof talked about it sir?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babajideteeboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gptech:

And also sir, the gen is 4.5kw. Is 1000v iron okay with it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Babajideteeboy:

Check the first page.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Babajideteeboy:

Provided its original 4.5kva, it's ok, but know that for laundry business, you shouldn't expect your generator to have similar life span as others using it for domestic purposes.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Holadpearl(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello
Kindly help confirm if it's ok to buy a second hand gen Senwei eco 3200s for 38000. It has only be serviced once.
Are Senwei good products?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Milito: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2021
Gptech:

3.5kva is ok.

Please, which is a better generator between 7.5KVA Sumec Firman and 7.5KVA Maxi-gen?

Reasons for your opinion would be well appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Milito:

Please, which is a better generator between 7.5KVA Sumec Firman and 7.5KVA Maxi-gen?

Thanks
Firman of course, they have been proven to be reliable.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Liftedhands(f): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good afternoon profs in the house, I'm back again o.
Please I need Gen recommendations that can comfortably power 2 ACs 1.5 and 1.0 hp, together or simultaneously. Budget is 180-200k.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Agparis100: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why does my generator oil short and doesn’t last a day. Please help
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Holadpearl:
Hello
Kindly help confirm if it's ok to buy a second hand gen Senwei eco 3200s for 38000. It has only be serviced once.

Personally, senwei products are a No No. They have proven not to be reliable.

The Elepaq Constant generator, are more reliable / stronger than the Senwei generator, because of its power of carrying large appliance like Air-Condition, freezer etc. While the Senwei are not stronger like the Elepaq Constant. The Senwei are made for powering your TV, bulbs and fans.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Guys I need the best recommendation on a lutian 3.5kva lt3600 or a constant elepaq 2.5kva.

Happy Sunday and mother's day
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Slammmmmmmm:
Guys I need the best recommendation on a lutian 3.5kva lt3600 or a constant elepaq 2.5kva.

Happy Sunday and mother's day

Typically a generator, which has a 2.5 kVA generator capacity would be able to support a TV of 100 Watts, a Refrigerator of 200 Watts, two electric fans, each of 160 Watts, and much more. The total would be somewhere near 2400 Watts.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Agparis100: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
I need someone to help fix my problem!!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Holadpearl(m): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Thank you.
Akell:

Personally, senwei products are a No No. They have proven not to be reliable.

The Elepaq Constant generator, are more reliable / stronger than the Senwei generator, because of its power of carrying large appliance like Air-Condition, freezer etc. While the Senwei are not stronger like the Elepaq Constant. The Senwei are made for powering your TV, bulbs and fans.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Babajideteeboy:

No one can tell you that, follow his advise and on the iron if you can get 500watts iron it will be better but at most 1000watt. Service oil change at 100hours interval. Maintain average usage of your generator capacity.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Agparis100:
Why does my generator oil short and doesn’t last a day. Please help

What's your generator brand and capacity?
Any leakage?
When did you do oil change/service last?
Type of oil used?
Does your generator smoke?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Holadpearl:
Hello

Senwei is a No No No
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2021
Milito:

Thanks

Original sumec firman, if otherwise maxi is taking his own path too in the market
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Liftedhands:
Good afternoon profs in the house, I'm back again o.
Please I need Gen recommendations that can comfortably power 2 ACs 1.5 and 1.0 hp, together or simultaneously. Budget is 180-200k.
Thanks in anticipation.

Up your budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Babajideteeboy:

Whatever load you are applying on it don't exceed 2.5kva usage. 1000watt iron isn't bad but if you can get 500watt is also a plus for you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Agparis100: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2021
suco01:

What's your generator brand and capacity?
Any leakage?
When did you do oil change/service last?
Type of oil used?
Does your generator smoke?

Lutian generator 6.5hp 3.5kva
No leakage
3days back- just drained and filled a new oil
Zico oil
Doesn’t smoke unless the oil is filled to the max
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Agparis100:

Lutian generator 6.5hp 3.5kva
No leakage
3days back- just drained and filled a new oil
Zico oil
Doesn’t smoke unless the oil is filled to the max

Is the air filter soaked or not?
How long have you been using the generator?
How long have you been using the oil?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Gptech:

Its not bad at all, it's a fairly big gen.
that's why tech junior is sexy, 3 liters is 8hr30mins
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gbolahan111: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
nonny1212:

Please which model of the Tech junior is this and what is the capacity?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Liftedhands(f): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
suco01:

Up your budget
Thank you I sure will. Did market survey and discovered my budget won't fly like you stated.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Agparis100: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
suco01:

Is the air filter soaked or not?
How long have you been using the generator?
How long have you been using the oil?

Air filter cleaned
1 year usage
Oil was bad but changed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
nonny1212:
Well tec junior cannot power what my bobo powers, so the consumption is truly ok for the workload. Although this your 3 litres for 8hrs+ sound too good to be true....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Agparis100:

Air filter cleaned
1 year usage
Oil was bad but changed

Change oil brand
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GoodBoi1(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Hello House
Does running a generator with fuel valve half-open reduce fuel consumption? Is it safe for the generator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.