Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (794742 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
iamimonitie:

Thank you for your response !!

The generator is called DE-DEMAK Japan Technology

I will check the frequency of the freezer as soon as possible. I have however tested the generator with my pumping machine and it pumps. It also carries my iron.
What I got online, check the spelling. The freezer will likely be the issue.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Tobichuks08: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
warrenweste:

Bro how much did u buy it on my way to the gen store now ,the guy said manual 75k for the km4000
see 110k for here

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nbg4real: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
lakefist:

Working perfectly now! My Generator mechanic adjusted the Generator for the Machine required energy consumption.

You can use normal detergent but my wife make use of Ariel ankara for washing.
thank you for the reply. What quantity please? I want to buy front load washing machine but I'm afraid of the sud issues which resulted from improper use of detergent
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warrenweste(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tobichuks08:
see 110k for here

The so called punk that told me the 75k is very useless and cunny infact most rouges selling gen in that ogunpa market here in Ibadan are ...they were just dribbling me for over 3hours was busting all their tricks they kept lying that kemage has copper and aluminium later they will say it's not reliable but I can get the remote control version and all sorts of junks,I eventually met another shop owner while going home who said he will stock kemage tomorrow morning and he will call me when he restocks them tomorrow
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olalee7: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi everyone, please I need your urgent and honest opinion. I'm trying to buy Thermocool gen but I don't know which one to choose between the Optima 4000ES 3.75kva and the Hustler 3500ES 3.75kva. They claim to have the same capacity. While the TEC-OPT (the blue one) is 210k, the Hustler max (yellow) is 204k. I don't care about the price difference, I just want to make sure I get the better one between the two in terms of performance, durability, low noise and fuel efficiency and so on. Please help me.

Cc: GpTech, Suco01 and others.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
olalee7:
Hi everyone, please I need your urgent and honest opinion. I'm trying to buy Thermocool gen but I don't know which one to choose between the Optima 4000ES 3.75kva and the Hustler 3500ES 3.75kva. They claim to have the same capacity. While the TEC-OPT (the blue one) is 210k, the Hustler max (yellow) is 204k. I don't care about the price difference, I just want to make sure I get the better one between the two in terms of performance, durability, low noise and fuel efficiency and so on. Please help me.
They are the same capacity, the difference is the presence of the VFT display on the blue one, go for the blue.
Men! So dis gen do cross 200k, smh. When it was sold for around 130k last year, we dey vex sef.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CarrilT(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2021
What happens if one is in the habit of not locking the fuel after switching off the gen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olalee7: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Thank you very much. I intend to use it to power my small fridge (about 150w), inverter chest freezer(50% energy saving), smart inverter washing machine (200w), TV (135w), Laptop (65w), 1.5hp inverter AC. And then use it for microwave and iron once in a while but I intend to turn off AC and freezer before using the microwave or iron tho.

Do you think my load is too much for the gen? Thermocool Optima 4000ES (3.75kva). I wanted to go for the 4.1kva but the sales guy said it's almost the same capacity and he showed me the load guide.

Gptech:

They are the same capacity, the difference is the presence of the VFT display on the blue one, go for the blue.
Men! So dis gen do cross 200k, smh. When it was sold for around 130k last year, we dey vex sef.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Call/ Watsapp us on 08066332919 for Industrial Power Backup Solution such as Vertiv UPS, Gaston Batteries

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2021
olalee7:
Thank you very much. I intend to use it to power my small fridge (about 150w), inverter chest freezer(50% energy saving), smart inverter washing machine (200w), TV (135w), Laptop (65w), 1.5hp inverter AC. And then use it for microwave and iron once in a while but I intend to turn off AC and freezer before using the microwave or iron tho.

Do you think my load is too much for the gen? Thermocool Optima 4000ES (3.75kva). I wanted to go for the 4.1kva but the sales guy said it's almost the same capacity and he showed me the load guide.

What's the power of your microwave? The generator will power your load if you use it the way you described it. As for the other generator you are talking about, what's the starting and running power written on it? Make those guys nr go cheat you, the 4000ES (3.75kva) you have been looking at is actually 4.125kva. Some marketers label it 3.75kva or 3000W( this is actually the running kva) and others 4.125kva or 3300W(this is the starting/surge/ maximum kva). The generator directly above this is 4.375/4.75kva.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olalee7: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
I attached the Watts info of the microwave and also the pictures of the gens. Please check, the bigger one is 4.1kva. But it's not beautiful enough lol.

[img][/img]

Gptech:

What's the power of your microwave? The generator will power your load if you use it the way you described it. As for the other generator you are talking about, what's the starting and running power written on it? Make those guys nr go cheat you, the 4000ES (3.75kva) you have been looking at is actually 4.125kva. Some marketers label it 3.75kva or 3000W( this is actually the running kva) and others 4.125kva or 3300W(this is the starting/surge/ maximum kva). The generator directly above this is 4.375/4.75kva.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
olalee7:
I attached the Watts info of the microwave and also the pictures of the gens. Please check, the bigger one is 4.1kva. But it's not beautiful enough lol.

[img][/img]

I would also pick beauty of the beast in this case grin. The 4.1kva does not have the VFT display, very important to me, don't know what's wrong with Thermocool.
You should be fine with either of the generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olalee7: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
I'll go with the Optima as you initially suggested jare. Thank you for your time, it means a lot to me.

Gptech:

I would also pick beauty of the beast in this case grin. The 4.1kva does not have the VFT display, very important to me, don't know what's wrong with Thermocool.
You should be fine with either of the generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
olalee7:
I'll go with the Optima as you initially suggested jare. Thank you for your time, it means a lot to me.

Uwc
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by good4all40: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
I want to ask the gurus here is this generator a good product before l buy it pls?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrbillz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
good4all40:
I want to ask the gurus here is this generator a good product before l buy it pls?
Go for the Elepaq “Constant” variant. I am using one and it’s been serving me great. Powers my 1.5Hp pumping machine perfectly. Also powers my 1.5Hp A.C perfectly not simultaneously tho.

Great fuel efficiency

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
good4all40:
With my experience with Senwei generator, they're problematic generators and not durable at all. The engine oil seal gets bad so quick and the fuel tank can just start leaking from any point just after using for few months.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
mrbillz:
Go for the Elepaq “Constant” variant. I am using one and it’s been serving me great. Powers my 1.5Hp pumping machine perfectly. Also powers my 1.5Hp A.C perfectly not simultaneously tho.

Great fuel efficiency
How many kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gptech:

Abeg snap dat display make we see the readings
increased it
#720 fuel
Started gen ;7:50

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sportwin:
increased it
#720 fuel
How do you increase and reduce it? I think if you press that small button under the display, it will display other something else, like frequency. From what you have uploaded, I want to believe what is displayed is running hours and not voltage. To be sure reduce it to 170 again let's see what happens. Better still, just press the button under the display and snap each reading.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gptech:

That Tec Optima major 3.5kva na small but mighty generator, I search for the whole Thermocool shop but it was out of stock, but I was lucky to see one on jiji, the owner was just broke and wanted to sell....

The only issue was the kick starter (Changed it for 5k and bought new battery).... I bought it for 120k and the gen was still looking brand new .... And the generator is very sexy grin

It carries my washing machine (Though it's an Inverter washing machine) and my 200 L chest freezer comfortably with TV

You can even remove the tire without need for spanner and it's not heavy

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
fashrola:

That Tec Optima major 3.5kva na small but mighty generator, I search for the whole Thermocool shop but it was out of stock, but I was lucky to see one on jiji, the owner was just broke and wanted to sell....

The only issue was the kick starter (Changed it for 5k and bought new battery).... I bought it for 120k and the gen is still looking brand new .... And generator too fine

It carries my washing machine (Though it's an Inverter washing machine) and my 200 L chest freezer comfortably with TV
Nice deal, you never even load am well sef, that gen is actually 3.75kva running power.
How much you buy the battery?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
CarrilT:
What happens if one is in the habit of not locking the fuel after switching off the gen.

As time goes on, you will start having oil dilution that is fuel seeping into the crankcase, and when this happens your engine oil will lose viscosity and your piston which requires lubrication to operate optimally will start wearing out.......

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gptech:

Nice deal, you never even load am well sef, that gen is actually 3.75kva running power.
How much you buy the battery?

I bought it for 9k......
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
good4all40:

Mere looking at this products e dey resemble clone generators for my eye grin grin

I never liked that product even when I no even use am.... Cos e too plenty for roadside electronic shops lol
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warrenweste(m): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:
increased it
#720 fuel

what load do you out on it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adefemi007(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2021
fashrola:

The only issue was the kick starter (Changed it for 5k and bought new battery).... I bought it for 120k and the gen was still looking brand new .... And the generator is very sexy grin

You can even remove the tire without need for spanner and it's not heavy
Abeg show us d pictures joor grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2021
adefemi007:

Abeg show us d pictures joor grin

I don go back work till 2 months time..... I no snap am but you can check it online, the gen too sexy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adefemi007(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
fashrola:

I don go back work till 2 months time..... I no snap am but you can check it online, the gen too sexy

Okay sha... Na him I wan buy b4 but the price was much for me
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:
increased it
#720 fuel
When u take off your gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Gptech:

When u take off your gen?

It just went off some minutes ago
Let's say 9:30
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by warrenweste(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

It just went off some minutes ago
Let's say 9:30

From. 7:50pm lastnite? Does it power a table size fridge comfortably?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.