Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (794801 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

It just went off some minutes ago
Let's say 9:30
Oga abeg snap your Gen show me na
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2021
warrenweste:

From. 7:50pm lastnite? Does it power a table size fridge comfortably?
Yeah

Lol my fridge is big
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

8 months now
Very skeptical at first
Buh the experience has made me want to start trying out other lesser know brands now in electronics

Na d gen and fridge b that
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Got this generator that starts fine but once it picks up load, it triggers the "oil alert lamp" and trips off.

I put in new oil and it's guaged correctly. What am I doing wrong please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
michlins:
Got this generator that starts fine but once it picks up load, it triggers the "oil alert lamp" and trips off.

Brand?
Pics
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

It just went off some minutes ago
Let's say 9:30
That's a litre for almost 3 hours, very economical!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gptech:

How do you increase and reduce it? I think if you press that small button under the display, it will display other something else, like frequency. From what you have uploaded, I want to believe what is displayed is running hours and not voltage. To be sure reduce it to 170 again let's see what happens. Better still, just press the button under the display and snap each reading.
Sportwin please do this.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

Brand?
Pics
kipor.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
adefemi007:

Okay sha... Na him I wan buy b4 but the price was much for me

I would advise make you save more and buy it .... It's rugged, lightweight, sexy and RUGGED
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
michlins:

If it's a diesel generator, kindly tell your technician to check the oil sensor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
fashrola:

If it's a diesel generator, kindly tell your technician to check the oil sensor
ok sir thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrbillz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

How many kva
That’s it

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
What's the best oil for generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:
What's the best oil for generator
Best? OK get an oil with 10W-30 weight, should be over 7k for 1 litre grin.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Gptech:

Best? OK get an oil with 10W-30 weight, should be over 7k for 1 litre grin.
Example
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sportwin:

Example

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2021
Gptech:

saw 5w-50 for 32,000. I just tire yesterday. Do you know where I can get the 10w-30
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2021
michlins:
saw 5w-50 for 32,000. I just tire yesterday. Do you know where I can get the 10w-30
Check some filling station or some merchants that sell tires.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Gptech:

Check some filling station or some merchants that sell tires.
I'm in Nnewi and very few people sell genuine oil especially with the recent hike in price of oil. The only two shops I know don't have it for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
michlins:
I'm in Nnewi and very few people sell genuine oil especially with the recent hike in price of oil. The only two shops I know don't have it for now
Then check filling stations.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Thermocool 1.5kva gen carries this comfortably
Which other make of gen can do this

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nonny1212: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2021
Sportwin:
Thermocool 1.5kva gen carries this comfortably
Which other make of gen can do this
name of thermocool gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chyima(f): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good day

Please I need a guide of good generator to purchase for deep freezer , refrigerator , water dispenser and other minor electrical gadgets.
Is diesel generator durable for household also
Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Guys what does it mean when u are told to buy a half engine.. That was what my technician told me...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
nonny1212:
name of thermocool gen?
Junior ms
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chyima(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2021
boik:
Please I need honest opinions. I was advised by the sales guys in a generator shop to buy Maxmech generator, 3KVA for 88k. They assured me it is durable, and according to them, it is the best in terms of fuel economy.

I just have 1fridge, 1 flat screen TV(32in), 2 ceiling fans, 1 laptop and some energy bulbs in my house.

Please guys most importantly, is the Maxmech generator a reliable one? and is it fuel efficient as they claimed? I intend getting it by Monday.

Thanks.
Please I was also advised to buy this maxmech generator, how efficient and reliable is the one you bought .
I dont want to make a wrong choice, the last generator that's just packed up lasted for more than 10years , was advised to buy half engine so that I can use it with water pumping machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
chyima:

Please I was also advised to buy this maxmech generator, how efficient and reliable is the one you bought .
I dont want to make a wrong choice, the last generator that's just packed up lasted for more than 10years , was advised to buy half engine so that I can use it with water pumping machine
Why don't you buy same brand as the one that lasted 10 years.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
chyima:

Get the half engine instead of the Maxmech, just ensure it's original you are getting. What's the model of your generator by the way?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by legendsmother(f): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Liftedhands post=99850916]Good afternoon profsI will be deleting this post soon���

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chyima(f): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Gptech:

Get the half engine instead of the Maxmech, just ensure it's original you are getting. What's the model of your generator by the way?

The old one is a tiger generator by the way any reservation with maxmech generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chyima(f): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Why don't you buy same brand as the one that lasted 10 years.

Its tiger generator, dont think the brand is still in the market with same specifications
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2021
chyima:

The old one is a tiger generator by the way any reservation with maxmech generator
Ooo, your generator must be an original Tiger, I think it will be difficult to get an original Tiger half engine, don't know if that of Sumec will work for it, you can ask your technician. I don't trust the Maxmech and some other newer brands of generator. How much does say the half engine will cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.