Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790812 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
But i learnt there are some engraved parts on Sumec Firman Products but i dont know how to identify them, please how can i identify them with those engraved parts to determine the 2 of the generators?
Rhaspody:

They are both fake. Original has "sumec" in red letters and "firman" in yellow letter. And the pro max there is another give away that it's fake.

Attached is my own original. Sold already

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bekeee(f): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good evening all
Please I need a small generator which operates with key and is very economical.
Have a big haier thermocool gen but it’s no way economical. I use it mostly when There’s power outage for a while and I need to pump water , AC, fridge etc.
Please suggest with price range please.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2021
For those that are shouting fireman upandan.. lemme tell you this.. they say the part is common.. most of those part repair man will buy for you is fake.. because the original is expensive... There was a guy that said he bought kemage gen n 5 litres runs for 11hrs or so n he don use it for a yr with no issue.. my point is.. don't b deceived by parts.. wen my lutian had problem, nah this same fireman part d repair man said he will put.. n it worked 5n. Other brands dey very ok.. giving d fact u're buying d real thing... That's y I advised people to go for thermocool (if u don't mind d noise) or better still maxi.. n make sure u're buying from their accredited showroom(check Google for this).. n this 2 products even av their own repair center in major cities... U see all this elepaq, lutian n sumec... U might not b able to identify real from fake...

7 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Jefferyzz:
For those that are shouting fireman upandan.. lemme tell you this.. they say the part is common.. most of those part repair man will buy for you is fake.. because the original is expensive... There was a guy that said he bought kemage gen n 5 litres runs for 11hrs or so n he don use it for a yr with no issue.. my point is.. don't b deceived by parts.. wen my lutian had problem, nah this same fireman part d repair man said he will put.. n it worked 5n. Other brands dey very ok.. giving d fact u're buying d real thing... That's y I advised people to go for thermocool (if u don't mind d noise) or better still maxi.. n make sure u're buying from their accredited showroom(check Google for this).. n this 2 products even av their own repair center in major cities... U see all this elepaq, lutian n sumec... U might not b able to identify real from fake...
let burst their bubble undecidedfirman gen advert everywhere, av been using my old tiger 2.0kva for 5 years

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
BayoDavid:
But i learnt there are some engraved parts on Sumec Firman Products but i dont know how to identify them, please how can i identify them with those engraved parts to determine the 2 of the generators?

Look beside that oil cover. You see firman engraved on the gen.

That's how my own is

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ovame(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
SPS12000SE Generator: this generator at 50% load 20Ltrs of Fuell will last you for 12 hours, while at 75% load 20Ltrs of fuel last for 10hours.

Tell me how many hours can 20Ltrs of Deisel last on 50/75% load of Deisel generator?

Lets compare Deisel and Fuel which is more economical?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jefferyzz:
Pls tell me more about this Kemage generator, which of the models are you referring to? And how can i know the original?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's on this thread.. I will see if I can trace the comment back.
2felix:

Pls tell me more about this Kemage generator, which of the models are you referring to? And how can i know the original?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ElRazur: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oga professor. Abeg, I need a 10 - 15kva silent diesel generator. How much should I be looking for a new set and what brand do you recommend? Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by luvlyoracle(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Very clean Redmi note 8 available!!!!
No issues whatsoever!!
Buy and use
4gb 64gb version!!
Snapdragon!!
60k pere!!!
Location is lagos
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Very clean Redmi note 8 available!!!!
No issues whatsoever!!
Buy and use
4gb 64gb version!!
Snapdragon!!
60k pere!!!
Location is lagos
How many hours does 1litre fuel last on it?
Is it manual or automatic (key) start?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bekeee(f): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hello please which can I buy between the 2.5 fireman key starter gen and Lutian 3.5kva also key starter . Have a thermocool big gen but looking for a small fuel efficient and economical gen as well.
Appreciate your responses.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by conyema12(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pls Prof and gurus in the house I greet you all.
I want to upgrade my gen to this one here. Was using a smaller one but now I need to be running 2 AC, 1 deep freezer 1 fridge and a 1.5Kva inverter . How efficient is this machine and I hope to search and a direct fireman distributor in Owerri to avoid buying a fake one
Thanks.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 3:24am On Dec 19, 2021
If u're looking for a small gen 1kva or 0.8kw... your best buy is maxi. I would av recommended thermocool but the noise is much. My 1kva thermocool last for roughly 8hrs with 3litres.. I only use 2 laptops n few bulbs on it. Buy maxi from fouani or enter colors store else u fit buy fake. It's not as loud as thermocool.
Bekeee:
Hello please which can I buy between the 2.5 fireman key starter gen and Lutian 3.5kva also key starter . Have a thermocool big gen but looking for a small fuel efficient and economical gen as well.
Appreciate your responses.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by vikkybaba: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Jefferyzz:
If u're looking for a small gen 1kva or 0.8kw... your best buy is maxi. I would av recommended thermocool but the noise is much. My 1kva thermocool last for roughly 8hrs with 3litres.. I only use 2 laptops n few bulbs on it. Buy maxi from fouani or enter colors store else u fit buy fake. It's not as loud as thermocool.
But sir how economical is the maxi 1kva gen? Is it as economical as thermocool gen. Like how many how can one get per liter of fuel if on half load? I mean just one ceiling fan, one 32inches led TV, one dstv decoder and a small home theater.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 30card(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello house I intend getting the Fireman SDG7000SE diesel generator less the 6 months used one.
My question is, is tge generator a good one to buy when it comes to maintenance? Is it problematic? Are the parts readily available to get ? Attached is a picture of the generator. I will like a honest professional input?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
30card:
Hello house I intend getting the Fireman SDG7000SE diesel generator less the 6 months used one.
My question is, is tge generator a good one to buy when it comes to maintenance? Is it problematic? Are the parts readily available to get ? Attached is a picture of the generator. I will like a honest professional input?
here are the facts based on personal experience

It's a very durable generator and fuel consumption is low so is the noise.

But replacement parts are hard to get because of fake and inferior parts. Another issue is lack of qualified engineers who specialize on such type of kama engines.

If my generator develops a fault, I will need to get that particular mechanic to come fix it and he charges premium. So are the parts. They're very expensive

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
According to the review on fouani website.. it's very economical.. but don't expect the same consumption on full load
30card:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jitena: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
It depends on the HP of the ACs and if it's inverter or not. You have to consider these factors too before purchasing the generator
conyema12:
Pls Prof and gurus in the house I greet you all.
I want to upgrade my gen to this one here. Was using a smaller one but now I need to be running 2 AC, 1 deep freezer 1 fridge and a 1.5Kva inverter . How efficient is this machine and I hope to search and a direct fireman distributor in Owerri to avoid buying a fake one
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BayoDavid(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Generators Experts in the house, please did all Sumec Firman Generators comes with their Unique Number like this or just on some of their models?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by loyason(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
no too expensive
bosco9:
Please I want to buy this gen

It is a used maxi generator, I want to know if it is a good and reliable brand and also if it can power 1.5 HP non inverter AC and one deep freezer.

Is it good for 250k ?

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adioolayi(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Gurus in the house..

Please advise me on this choice :

Sumecfirman SPG 3000e2

Or

Tec Bobo 2800es
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harryfrosh: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hello gurus in the house... What do you think about Kemage generators?... Want to buy one but its my first time of hearing such brand name before...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Make sure u check d coil.. if it's copper �(both d big coil and d small 1 inside the big coil)..the engine block and carburator.. if kemage is engraved on it and also the tank.. copy and Nigeria assembled gen with kemage tank plenty outside oo..
Harryfrosh:
Hello gurus in the house... What do you think about Kemage generators?... Want to buy one but its my first time of hearing such brand name before...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jefferyzz:
Make sure u check d coil.. if it's copper �(both d big coil and d small 1 inside the big coil)..the engine block and carburator.. if kemage is engraved on it and also the tank.. copy and Nigeria assembled gen with kemage tank plenty outside oo..
Is the kamage generator china or Japanese made? and the 3.5kva is how many horse power?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by africo13610(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Anyone With A Neatly Used Firman Eco1990 for sale in Lagos.... Quote me if you have one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by haniejay(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
iTEC or iPower Generator By Zinox Technologies
iTEC Electric Start, 3.5kva Power Gen Set GH Series

Rated Output: 3.5kva/2.8kw
· Max rated output: 4kva/3.1kw
· Starting mode: Recoil
· Continuous Worktime: 10H
· Fuel tank capacity: 15L
· Oil capacity: 0.6L
· Voltage regulation System: AVR
· Rated Voltage: 230V

Industry-first 3-in-1 combination Switch for easy operation
• Push-to-Start power button for the iTEC 3500GHD Generator
• Zero Petrol Design to use fuel to the last drop
• Advanced Digital LCD Data Meter
• Best in Class lean-burn Technology which gives 10% lower fuel consumption than competition
• Improved Air Filter Efficiency with Dual Air Filters
• Advanced AMD (Automatic Mechanical Decompression) reduces engine resistance for 1-pull start
• Advanced dual muffler and sound dissipation technology for less noise

The iTEC Power 3.5Kva Generator comes with a proprietary Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) technology that protects all connected appliances.
Designed with 100% copper winding for maximum reliability and performance.
The compact eco-friendly design of the Generator ensures best in class fuel economization that delivers an extended run time.
It uses a durable recoil starter for easy handling
Portable design makes handling the iTEC Power Generator Set very easy while reducing the amount of space utilized.
Has an optimized alternator design that allows it power some power-intensive appliances in the home such as 1.5HP Air conditioning system, large sized freezer and others
Consumes fuel in the barest minimum
The iTEC Power 3.5Kva Generator produces less noise with its inbuilt dual muffler and advanced sound dissipation technology.
It features an impressive 15Litre fuel tank which ensures up to 12 hours of run time on full tank
They have optimized alternator designs for maximum efficiency at rated capacity
The iTEC Power 3.5Kva Generator comes with free spark plugs, oil funnels and connecting wires
They have in-built DC output source of 12V/8.3A for charging 12V inverter and car batteries with free connecting cables
The 3.5kva iTEC Power Generator is very portable and highly efficient for powering household consumer appliances

PRICE : 187,900 Naira

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mh53(m): 1:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Please, My thermocool Oga6800es output voltage has been gradually going up for some time now. It’s presently howering at about 267-272 volts and I am scared of turning on most of my electronics. Does anyone have an idea of how best to troubleshoot this issue.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Parzival001(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello guys, happy Christmas
My generator, TEC hustler (the blue one) turns off before the petrol finishes. Is this something to be worried about?
It leaves about 1-2 litres of petrol before turning off

Gptech. I'd be pleased if you reply
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Parzival001:
Hello guys, happy Christmas
My generator, TEC hustler (the blue one) turns off before the petrol finishes. Is this something to be worried about?
It leaves about 1-2 litres of petrol before turning off

Gptech. I'd be pleased if you reply
be happy you still have a good generator. The carburetor will hardly develop issues as sludge from the tank and petrol won't be flowing into it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
michlins:
be happy you still have a good generator. The carburetor will hardly develop issues as sludge from the tank and petrol won't be flowing into it

Is the kamage generator china or Japanese made? and the 3.5kva is how many horse power?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
2felix:

I can't answer that. My knowledge with generator is limited and based on my usage. I'm not a professional

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.