Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (796941 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by solaiphones: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Harryfrosh:
not even the price... But out out of stock... Went to 2 thermocool showroom... They both said the particular generator is out of stock and the price should be 230k when available.. But their not sure when it'll be available... But I still don't know why a 3.75KVA generator will be over 200k...
My neighbor got her own 180k in thermocool office ketu early this month
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Harryfrosh:
But I still don't know why a 3.75KVA generator will be over 200k...
Well overpriced! It's not up to 200k.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jefferyzz:
For those that are shouting fireman upandan.. lemme tell you this.. they say the part is common.. most of those part repair man will buy for you is fake.. because the original is expensive... There was a guy that said he bought kemage gen n 5 litres runs for 11hrs or so n he don use it for a yr with no issue.. my point is.. don't b deceived by parts.. wen my lutian had problem, nah this same fireman part d repair man said he will put.. n it worked 5n. Other brands dey very ok.. giving d fact u're buying d real thing... That's y I advised people to go for thermocool (if u don't mind d noise) or better still maxi.. n make sure u're buying from their accredited showroom(check Google for this).. n this 2 products even av their own repair center in major cities... U see all this elepaq, lutian n sumec... U might not b able to identify real from fake...

Chai, so thermocol dey make noise embarassed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Teedeechian:

Chai, so thermocol dey make noise embarassed
U expect generator not to make noise? grin. Well, na the TEC junior e dey refer to. I think the noise na even same with original sumec spg 1800.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harryfrosh: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
solaiphones:

nawa o... Been going to different thermocool showroom in ibadan for since last week... Before I decided to go for the used one...

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gptech:

U expect generator not to make noise? grin. Well, na the TEC junior e dey refer to. I think the noise na even same with original sumec spg 1800.

I know generator makes noise, but the way he wrote it compared to other brands like say the noise is higher decibels.
I'm thinking of get a 3.5/3.7kva thermocol gen in January, how's the noise and fuel computation compared to other brands?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Harryfrosh:
nawa o... Been going to different thermocool showroom in ibadan for since last week... Before I decided to go for the used one...

The one at challenge should have nah
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Teedeechian:

I know generator makes noise, but the way he wrote it compared to other brands like say the noise is higher decibels.
I'm thinking of get a 3.5/3.7kva thermocol gen in January, how's the noise and fuel computation compared to other brands?
Noise is normal, same like other brands you know of. At least you can confirm from the posted who just bought his.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hopefulLandlord: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gptech:
You're sure bro? spg3000 is now around 150K
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hopefulLandlord: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gptech:
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
I'm referring to tec junior... the noise is significantly high.. even big lutian doesn't make such noise. But the fuel efficient nobi here too.. saves fuel like I better pass my neighbor.. but other brands don't make noise like this..
Teedeechian:

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jefferyzz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Besides thermocool have 2 model of same capacity.. like u will see 2.5kva or 2kw of 147k(yellow type) n one of 160k.. n both are manual.. but the build is different... Probably noise reduction is not built into those yellow ones

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Yes, it's not up to 200k.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2022
enochogaga:
Is a good one sir
Welcome back Prof, some of us were worried a bit...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2022
Gptech:

Priced one at their showroom November, the manual start was 180k+ while the automatic start was 214,500.
3.7kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Really, do appreciate u guys consine grin grin

TrebleChamp:
Welcome back Prof, some of us were worried a bit...

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harryfrosh: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Teedeechian:

Priced one at their showroom November, the manual start was 180k+ while the automatic start was 214,500.
3.7kva
yeah.. The thing is now over expensive... I went to different showroom few days ago and the price is way above 200k and apart from that... They keep saying the particular one is out of stock... But the yellow one is available...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Teedeechian:

3.7kva
That's one bad thing with them, different showrooms different prices. Well, in 9ja, anybody can increase price as he or she wants.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
magdayjay:
Good day house, can my Sumec Firman SPG 3000E2 rated 2.5Kva power a pressing iron. Your honest/professional/technical response would be highly appreciated. Thanks �

Very well.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Harryfrosh:
Finally bought dis generator yesterday... Like the sound... So cool.. But I want to ask the gurus in the house if I can use dis gen to power... 1 smart 32 inches TV... Fridge... Sound system... Dstv... Charge laptop and phone power bank... Three bedrooms energy saving bulbs... 1 ceiling fan and 1 standing fan...

Yes you can
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Harryfrosh:
yeah.. The thing is now over expensive... I went to different showroom few days ago and the price is way above 200k and apart from that... They keep saying the particular one is out of stock... But the yellow one is available...

Yes, that was actually the price for the yellow one. So the blue one is better?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Gptech:

That's one bad thing with them, different showrooms different prices. Well, in 9ja, anybody can increase price as he or she wants.

Oh, now I get it. Thought their prices were regulated across showroom.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harryfrosh: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Teedeechian:

Yes, that was actually the price for the yellow one. So the blue one is better?
I go for the blue one because of the low noise and low fuel consumption... Apart from that.. I don't know much about it lol... I guess the gurus will be the best to answer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Teedeechian(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Harryfrosh:
I go for the blue one because of the low noise and low fuel consumption... Apart from that.. I don't know much about it lol... I guess the gurus will be the best to answer

Now I understand
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Harryfrosh:
Finally bought dis generator yesterday... Like the sound... So cool.. But I want to ask the gurus in the house if I can use dis gen to power... 1 smart 32 inches TV... Fridge... Sound system... Dstv... Charge laptop and phone power bank... Three bedrooms energy saving bulbs... 1 ceiling fan and 1 standing fan...

Yeah this is what I'm using.... It powers my inverter washing machine, TV, 3 Ceiling fans and other socket outlets for laptops and charging of phones.....

Though I put off my chest freezer while using the washing machine

Na small but mighty generator.... Moreover it's a cute generator

New one dey scarce...... I bought used one from jiji and the user used it barely a year and still looking new

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
solaiphones:

It it's that same generator with same kva I doubt it for now. It's over 200k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Gptech:

You're wrong. It's over 200k for the 3.75kva even at ilupeju office
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
magdayjay:
Good day house, can my Sumec Firman SPG 3000E2 rated 2.5Kva power a pressing iron. Your honest/professional/technical response would be highly appreciated. Thanks �

Note this is 3.5kva not 2.5kva and yes it can power iron.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
suco01:

You're wrong. It's over 200k for the 3.75kva even at ilupeju office
Then price don skyrocket, will check around to see the actual price at my end.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrfm1: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Generator gurus in the house i salute una. Pls i intend to get a generator tomorrow (3.5kva or 4kva) but i don't even which one to go for or price idea. My neighbour say i should buy elepaq. Please enlighten me sirs. Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by magdayjay(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2022
aieromon:

Very well.

Thanks for your response brother ��
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by magdayjay(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2022
suco01:

Note this is 3.5kva not 2.5kva and yes it can power iron.

Thanks brother but 2.5kva is written on the label..... Please check the picture I attach for confirmation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.