Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790025 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by writemeshyahoo: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Good day Prof. Please can you recommend a gen that can power a 50kg automatic washing machine conveniently?
I have tried Lutian 7.5kva and Maxmech 5kva, but both could not drive the machine well except you fire it up to the maximum
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SUMEC2015: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello, everyone!
SUMEC NIGERIA is making a grand giveaway CHRISTMAS Campaign on its public page on facebook: From now on, if you like, follow, forward the campaign thread into your facebook timeline, then you will have chance to get a free NAVIGATOR 1KVA NG2200 generator at CHRISTMAS EVE of 2018. Hurry up to go the thread to like, follow and forward, you might be the final winner!https://www.facebook.com/SUMECNIGERIA/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ibietela2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Following
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pandadvert: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
I have a Elepaq 4.5KVA SV7200E2 with Keystarter but however i discovered the noise is high and secondly it uses two litres of fuel for 2hrs 22mins and i think such consumption rate is high, am only using 5points light bulb of 100watts and my 42inches plasma tv and that is all....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Your gen is okay, all you need do is reduce the power, and you're good to go on low fuel.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pandadvert: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please with my current appliances after reducing the power how long should it last on average? And is there something like if i reduce the generator too low it will spoil? I just need to know the accurate normal usage time for 2litres
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
hello all , pls which iron can wok on a tiger generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Abubakar96: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please what can you say about Elepaq Senwei SV7200E2 6.5HP.

Is it a good product?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by platorepublic(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
I bought ELEPAQ gasholine generator view days ago but when I did a closer look on it today I discovered that it senwei inscripted on the body of the generator. Pls is there any relationship with ELEPAQ and senwei
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gbolahan111: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello good people,

I have a brand new has 7500W/6000W Generator for sale. It was shipped from USA and never used in Nigeria. Still in the carton.

It’s a dual fuel technology generator I.e can use either gas or petrol.

Telephone: 08052682245

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by manikspears: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
please kindly advise me,i intend to buy a 1.8kva generator,but i don't know which one to buy and what can the 1.8kva carry?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
When i wanted to buy some people advised me against it but I've been using it for over a year now without any problems and without repairs ...only thing I've changed is plug.. it's all about maintenance sha

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 19, 2018
manikspears:
please kindly advise me,i intend to buy a 1.8kva generator,but i don't know which one to buy and what can the 1.8kva carry?

You can buy Sumec Firman (The original one as there are many fake ones out there in the market.) or you can buy Thermocool "Tec" Junior Max 1500MS(This is high in price - up to N55, 000 as against Sumec Firman which is around N30, 000 to N35,000)

As for what it can power, know that these are small capacity generators - 1000 Watts. So If all the appliances and electronics you intend to use it to power exceeds 800W max, then I suggest you get a higher capacity as you are not supposed to load your generator to the max.

What do you intend to use it to power?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ElRapido: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2018
ArcFresky:

this is obviously fake, cos in my jumia order, there was no mention of senwei

Are you sure it's fake?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by manikspears: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2018
keneguae:

You can buy Sumec Firman (The original one as there are many fake ones out there in the market.) or you can buy Thermocool "Tec" Junior Max 1500MS(This is high in price - up to N55, 000 as against Sumec Firman which is around N30, 000 to N35,000)

As for what it can power, know that these are small capacity generators - 1000 Watts. So If all the appliances and electronics you intend to use it to power exceeds 800W max, then I suggest you get a higher capacity as you are not supposed to load your generator to the max.

What do you intend to use it to power?

Big flat screen TV, DStv, fan, light and occasionally fridge (the average size). I know my deep freezer is out of it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by manikspears: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2018
lilclin:
When i wanted to buy some people advised me against it but I've been using it for over a year now without any problems and without repairs ...only thing I've changed is plug.. it's all about maintenance sha

What capacity is that please?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by emmasoft(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Good morning pls can you help me confirm if Senwei 1.8kva generator is copper coil or Aluminium? and how reliable it's. I tried checking online but couldn't get it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by piscesgem(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
emmasoft:
Good morning pls can you help me confirm if Senwei 1.8kva generator is copper coil or Aluminium? and how reliable it's. I tried checking online but couldn't get it.

Some have copper coil, some aluminium... have been using mine since July without any issues whatsoever
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by emmasoft(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
piscesgem:

Some have copper coil, some aluminium... have been using mine since July without any issues whatsoever
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
manikspears:

What capacity is that please?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by manikspears: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2018
lilclin:

Ok
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
manikspears:

Big flat screen TV, DStv, fan, light and occasionally fridge (the average size). I know my deep freezer is out of it.

I would think this is ideal for you owing to your stated appliances and electronics. Like I said previously; make sure the wattage of these stated items are within 800W to help prolong the lifespan of the generator and to ensure it doesn't become faulty quickly

I use mine to power 4 Ceiling fans(3 70Watts and 1 90Watts) , 6 energy saving bulbs(4 11Watts and 2 13W watts); 2 Flat screen TVs( 32" and 24" ), 2 Dstv Decoders (Explorer Model 2A and HD-Model 4U) 100W Sound System . No fridge cos I don't have the medium size one. Even, for me to add that to it, I'd probably have to shut off 1 or 2 fan. Mine is over 6 months now.

If you have the cash to spend, I'd suggest you buy Tec Junior Max. Reason being; it's stronger and more powerful among its peers. It consistently gives out a minimum of 200 Volts guaranteed, even with what I stated above, unlike some, the more things you load on it, the lesser the voltage becomes.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ElRapido: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Hello Bosses, What is the relationship between Elepaq, Constant and Senwei
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ElRapido: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
platorepublic:
I bought ELEPAQ gasholine generator view days ago but when I did a closer look on it today I discovered that it senwei inscripted on the body of the generator. Pls is there any relationship with ELEPAQ and senwei

Are you experiencing any problem with the gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ElRapido: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
piscesgem:
enochogaga

Good day Prof, I have an elepaq senwei generator with rated output of 1.3KW and Maximum output of 1.5KW, I want to know if it can power an Hisense small fridge with the following rarings:

Capacity: 100Litres
Rated voltage: 220-240V
Rated current: 0.6A
Rated power: 70W
Maximum wattage of lamp: 15W

Note, aside from the fridge am using the gen to power only LED TV, 1 ceiling fan and 5Bulbs (3energy saving and 2 100watts bulbs)

Hello bro. Is the elepaq Senwei working very well. I mean people say Senwei products are fake and I want to confirm that.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by piscesgem(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
ElRapido:

Hello bro. Is the elepaq Senwei working very well. I mean people say Senwei products are fake and I want to confirm that.

Working very well
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Trippledots(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
piscesgem:
enochogaga

Good day Prof, I have an elepaq senwei generator with rated output of 1.3KW and Maximum output of 1.5KW, I want to know if it can power an Hisense small fridge with the following rarings:

Capacity: 100Litres
Rated voltage: 220-240V
Rated current: 0.6A
Rated power: 70W
Maximum wattage of lamp: 15W

Note, aside from the fridge am using the gen to power only LED TV, 1 ceiling fan and 5Bulbs (3energy saving and 2 100watts bulbs)

Pls where did u get that fridge from? Midel number and price pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by piscesgem(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Trippledots:

Pls where did u get that fridge from? Midel number and price pls

LG shop, REF100DR 42k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by swaqq(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2018
I bought an elepaq senwei two weeks ago, last night while running, it made some strange sounds and stopped working, I tried changing the oil . Since then it has refused to come on. Please help
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Trippledots(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
piscesgem:

LG shop, REF100DR 42k

Thanks boss... How is the performance tho?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ewizard1: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello enochogaga or anyone.

Anyone know where I can get this START/STOP Gen part? It's for a TEC Optima Series 6k Watts. The button doesn't start the Gen, but if started by hand pull, the button can turn it off. My gen engineer claimed it's bad. He improvised and connected a Key Start and it worked. He tried talking me into working it to Key but I want the START/STOP push button.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Good morning engineer, my big tiger gen when ever i try to pull the rope to start, its very stiff and if it eventually starts, it doesn't supply light but the meter reads 220. And once u switch it off it takes about 20 pulls before it starts. What can be the cause of this.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.